Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kd with the cleanest reputation?

Forum Fanatic

Kd with the cleanest reputation?

So. What Korp said in the other thread, something along the lines of "you are your kd". Got me wondering, What Kingdom out there has the "cleanest" reputation of no foul play, but fair play?

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
    The End of an Era

Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    So. What Korp said in the other thread, something along the lines of "you are your kd". Got me wondering, What Kingdom out there has the "cleanest" reputation of no foul play, but fair play?
    Nothing like that excist. Many probably think their own KDs is very clean. They should ask themselfs if they are clean when they have 5/5 WW record or 20/20. Im willing to say that is almost impossible if they target KDs that can give them a challenge. This is the case for most "warring" kds. I dont know who made that term, cause they are more then often BS kds. They cant war worth **** and all they are looking for is dirty WWs where they find an opponent they know they can beat. Wars are started in bad ways across the server and they often landdrop provs to achieve thier goals. When they make a "dirty" move against other KDs it will not be covered in these forums, however they are fast to judge most others. To me, the top of the server is infact the most honorable and clean KDs. We compete the highest and there are no backing down from fights. Its survival of the fittest and the play is as clean as it can get in this game with all engagement rules that has been made with everything from MAPs, NAPs to CFs and other terms that follows with these treatys.

Sometimes, every now and then a bad move is made in the jungle of rules the top consist of.
    Take Debeuchery for example this age or take my own KD making the tripple notice on abs and getting hostile actions from all three of them that ends in us giving up and farming out to HoH to hurt absalom. Take pewpews 25 men reset to not farm out to Rage. Take BB vs HoH fight EoA last age.
    There is many examples. But the top itself control these matters better. People do end up GBed for things they do or get raped in one way or another. These moves is hardly ever worth it.

Now i probably step on a few toes to many here cause across the server most ppl scream innocent over guilty.

Fact still is, the very top of the server is the most cleanest.

Also one factor is ofc for how long the KD have played. If the KD, like my KD has been around since age4 we are likely to make a few bad moves over these ages and gather a lot of enemies that will dislike us. So, we prob be hitting the top of the list for most hated or most notorious KDs of all times. But maybe most loved by some also.

I would not say any KD is clean on this server. No matter how much they lie to themselfs it does not make them clean.

Many or most of the players in the top is old hardcore cheaters that played for fully xlogged KDs and been involved in scripting etc etc. No matter how much they want it they can never be clean just because they are now playing for a KD with a different name.

This game has to much history with the KDs and the players. There is no way to just erase things ppl done in the past and make them clean persons or clean KDs.

But now a days i try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. But clean, it does not excist AB.
    Everyone in utopia has been raised by wolfs, wolfs is predators, they kill and eat the sheep and thats the life cycle of this game. Eat sheeps or get eaten yourself. Tuff world out there..
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

i feel dirty after last weekend.

"Which kingdom has the least dirty reputation"

Quote Originally Posted by prot View Post
    "Which kingdom has the least dirty reputation"
    Thats probably a better question.
    The issue with that question is anyone in the top, or anyone with active IRC/Forum players wont make the list as they are just too public.
    Work Safe Custom Theme: http://spahrep.github.io/
    Age 55 TFC - Faery Warrior - Triple Crown (acres,nw,honor) <Unicorn Stampede>
    Age 56 TFC - Faery Warrior <Fen of the Unicorn>
    Age 57 TFC - Elf Mystic - 1st TFC Prince :P (S) <Rarity>
    Age 58 HRS (S) - Elf Mystic <Space Truckin - Deep Purple>
    Age 59 HRS (M) / AC (M) Faery Merchant <Cantaloupe>
    Age 60 AC (council) - Human Sage <Cerulean Frost>
    Age 60b Simians - Orc Tact <Cerulean Frost Rebooted>
    Age 61 - Silly Pink Ghetto Cats - Dwarf Merchant <Starship Unicorn Express>
    Age 62 - A Ghetto - Human Sage - 1M+ nw <Cerulean Unicorn Adventure>
    Age 63 - Another Ghetto
    Daughter of the Fifth House, Holder of the Sacred Chalice of Riix, Heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed.

-- The opinions/rants do not represent my kingdom or its affiliates, only me, and i have a lot of them.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I don't recall beastblood doing anything scummy. They've been decidedly unscummy from memory

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    I don't recall beastblood doing anything scummy. They've been decidedly unscummy from memory
    You are so naive Palem
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Yet you don't provide a counter example.

Strategy Moderator
    well since only one kd has been nominated i nominate TFC. In their few ages the most dirty play i can think of was "waring" to the best of their kd setup....sucked to be mercy.

how old does a KD have to be to get consideration for a nomination? I mean, older KD's have had a lot more opportunities to make people cry...

Regular
    I think if a KD has a clean rep or not has much to do who is leading them at the moment. Who will you make deals with, the leader or the KD...

I have not played this age so I dont know if Flogger still is around. But Flogger and his right hand Baka used Inzo, OS and BiO to gangbang SPGC into making deals for the next age?s CF including the restarting KD Pulse later named BB.

SPGC did catch Inzo, OS and BiO the age after and beat them all three one by one. CF was only to be broken if in war range. SPGC never got into range of BB that age and they crowned.
    What news from mordor my lord?
    What does the eye command?

I would pick any kd with flogger running it tbh. If I'm in the kd it's a bonus because I normally tell them "if you do this dirty play, I quit" and that's a huge threat lol
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Forum Fanatic
    In terms of big stuff, ghetto cats never seemed too bad. Though they did do a decent amount of robbing into peoples' eowcfs if i recall correctly lol

Forum Fanatic
    Yet you don't provide a counter example.
    BB farmed gold to Bio. Few ages ago so bio could double team Rage into their fight with fury

Thread Information