Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Kd with the cleanest reputation?

Post Fiend
    For this age, Rage of Absalom is the cleanest. (Just look at their KD page, 0/3 WW).

Whatever AB is fishing for here, I have no idea why he bothered. Simians is still the worst followed closely by rage and most of the others I would place in contention for worst are, thank god, dissolved.

AB stop fishing for sympathy. No one likes simians, no one ever will. Your leadership, regardless of skill or whatever else, are a-holes. No one likes to interact with your KD or deal with you in any way unless they are supremely bored or trolling (yes I currently fit into that category).

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Whatever AB is fishing for here, I have no idea why he bothered. Simians is still the worst followed closely by rage and most of the others I would place in contention for worst are, thank god, dissolved.

AB stop fishing for sympathy. No one likes simians, no one ever will. Your leadership, regardless of skill or whatever else, are a-holes. No one likes to interact with your KD or deal with you in any way unless they are supremely bored or trolling (yes I currently fit into that category).
    You just warred us and lost. Stop crying cause we are the better KD.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

I am not crying because you are better. I am saying that the leadership of simians are a-holes. What has your behavioral problems to do with whether or not you defeated us. You think because you beat us you are no longer an a-hole? So bizarre.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Let's pump the breaks on calling people assholes. There are better, more forum appropriate ways to talk about Simians leadership.

and no, substituting a-hole for asshole doesn't make it any better.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Let's pump the breaks on calling people assholes. There are better, more forum appropriate ways to talk about Simians leadership.

Nah man, but if you could pump the "brakes" instead, that would be awesome.

As for the cleanest kingdom, all I can say is that it sure the hell isn't Debauchery.
    #sinners <---click to join

it's Debauchery.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Mind you're own grammer ;)

Mind you're own grammer ;)
    "Grammar". Okay dude. :)

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownGhost View Post
    "Grammar". Okay dude. :)
    You missed "you are own . . .", he's trolling you.

You have forfeited the grammar battle.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

Quote Originally Posted by John Snowstorm View Post
    You missed "you are own . . .", he's trolling you.

You have forfeited the grammar battle.
    Epic fail

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    I am not crying because you are better. I am saying that the leadership of simians are a-holes. What has your behavioral problems to do with whether or not you defeated us. You think because you beat us you are no longer an a-hole? So bizarre.

I break it down for you, its very simple.

1) Ezzerland threatened our KD last age. So we removed around 20k acres from his and what happend to be your KD as well. Look at your own leader and how incapable he is in doing anything right.

2) This age again, we had no intention to war your KD or even touch your KD. Ezzerland and Flutterby started to run thier mouths here on the forums and all of a sudden we got waved, for almost 4 days non stop with massacres. I offered a free wave. Your KD did not want a free wave on us. Free waves on us has happend maybe 3-4 times during our last 20 ages and all of those times we had a decent amount of problems to solve in one way or another. This time we had 3 deletions and had just put our bank back up. Make no misstake, we wanted to give you the free wave cause you did a solid play against us in a more or less perfect moment. But you kept hitting us for 4 full days man, without us retaliating it. Your leadership said when fort ends we force you to war or farm you out. Free wave for acres was not out of interest for your KD. What your KD wanted to do was hurt us and force us to what you beleived would be a easy warwin. We put up a plan that allowed us to beat your KD 22 vs 25 and show you guys some warring skills. You were stupid about it all the time. We did NOT want the war at all.

Those that deserve respect will get respect from us.

Your KD made sure plenty of times that it does not deserve respect at all.

Honestly, you guys tried all your best to ****play us and it backfired and you lost to us.
    Stop crying about it. You been the bad guys all along. We just did what we had to do.
    You threaten us and hit us and we respond in manners most KDs would.

/The a-hole
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Simian and its players, leaders and council members stand up for each other, we only respond back to ppl like Sheister or yourself that flames us.

I never said i was a nice guy. Along the 50+ ages in the leadership of the very same KD you are bound to rape pretty much everyone on this server at some point and make them angry. If i did not make enemies my KD would been gone a long time ago. With the player base shrinking there is not room to make much friends on this server. You gotta choose your friends wisely and keep most others hating or both the KD and the game will die. If all was friendly personas with for example a L&P faery setup this game would be long gone. The game needs competition and a bit of hatred and vendettas. It is what keeps the game going. I am truly affraid now that what i been fighting for, the death of absalom the game might die at a faster rate then it would elsewhat. It wont be long til we gotta start hating on anti-abs or make sure absalom returns so game gets fun again.

There will always be some Palems or Sheisters out there that get hurt by a KD like Simians and comes here to flame about it.

In reality, we put 50 ages of hurting onto others. We made a lot of ppl mad at us. You are simply a peon to not see or understand the bigger picture.

Check this out:

50 ages
    5 wars average per age in average
    250 wars
    96 hour wars in average x 250 wars = 24000 hours of war

1 IRL year = 8 765.81277 hours

8,7*3 = 26,1

The KD of Simians has been in war almost 3 full years total since the KD was created.

I will not even try to count the times we been hostile and many times we farmed much of the server.

Now, if i had not made some enemies over this time or a few moves that would decrease the rep of the KD then it would be very wierd.
    You will not hear about the good deeds we done or exactly how many players i have trained to play this game. Or how many players i have lead that keeps returning back and forth to the game or still wants to keep contact to this game. Simians is part of utopia and no matter how much you think we are a-holes we have played a big part in helping this game move forward for so many ages. Every age we train 4-5 new players, from the ground up. Every age we treat most new KDs fairly and try to help them on thier way and treat them with respect and try to help them progress. If some people end up farmed or hurt, it is people like Shiester here that tries to have his KD rape us. But i see nothing wrong in him trying, it keeps things interesting and keeps the game alive.

Palem and Sheister, i hardly know you, you most certainly dont know me. So dont think that you do just because you happend to get played once or twice by Simians.

Get a clue will ya...

Ill show you guys respect when you have the decency to show respect back instead of start ****
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

pwnage

#tactics

Well said Anri
    Proud Monarch of #Debauchery
    Stick to Your Word!
    It's all about the logs
    Follow Your Dreams!
    Believe in Yourself!
    Let Your Spirit Guide You!

Thread Information