Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Kd with the cleanest reputation?

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post

You threaten us and hit us and we respond in manners most KDs would.

/The a-hole
    Anri:
    That should be "...we respond in manners most KDs should", since a lot of KDs nowadays would call in friends or whatever to settle their problems for them, unfortunately.
    Proudly played in: Mystic Aura, FREE, Fellatio/Vae Victis, Nexus, Seasons, Dreams, Polar Bears/AMA
    Crowned with Seasons in age 37 (honor), 39 (nw/land) and 41 (nw/land)
    Crowned with Dreams in age 50 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with AMA in age 59 (KD nw)
    Crowned with Expendables in age 65 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with Cellos Republic in age 66 (KD nw/land)
    Now playing in: Canadian Rebellion (not to be confused with Cromulent Republic or Cellos Republic, obviously)

Fratzia

newbie :P
    IMPERIALS KLA

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    :::: SNIP ::::
    You gotta choose your friends wisely and keep most others hating or both the KD and the game will die. If all was friendly personas with for example a L&P faery setup this game would be long gone. The game needs competition and a bit of hatred and vendettas.
    :::: SNIP ::::
    I disagree with that ........... healthy competition yes ........ hatred and vendettas not at all ......... that's why Imperials deleted 21 out of 25 provinces the 1st time and why 90% of the rebuilt Kingdom wont play any more
    IMPERIALS KLA

Forum Fanatic
    Anri laying it down quite flat...

no, he continues to confuse topics. Victory or defeat has nothing to do with how [insert mean comment here] the leadership of a KD is. There are pleanty of victorious KD's led by [insert mean comment here] people. He should stop trying to equate the two. I don't care that he beat us. it does not change the fact that he was[insert mean comment here] before our war, he continues to be [insert mean comment here] after the war and I have no doubt he will always be [insert mean comment here].

All his one sided history between our kingdoms, justifications for defense and all the rest of it have no bearing at all on the fact that he is [insert mean comment here]. Its simple. Now stop combining issues that are unrelated.

Forum Fanatic
    I think his suggestion is that you are mad cause you got beaten tho

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    no, he continues to confuse topics. Victory or defeat has nothing to do with how [insert mean comment here] the leadership of a KD is. There are pleanty of victorious KD's led by [insert mean comment here] people. He should stop trying to equate the two. I don't care that he beat us. it does not change the fact that he was[insert mean comment here] before our war, he continues to be [insert mean comment here] after the war and I have no doubt he will always be [insert mean comment here].

All his one sided history between our kingdoms, justifications for defense and all the rest of it have no bearing at all on the fact that he is [insert mean comment here]. Its simple. Now stop combining issues that are unrelated.
    I am not the one that see the need of calling other ppl names here on the forum.
    Mind your own business please and i will tend to my KD and lead it as we always lead it.
    If you dont like that, to bad for you. If you dont like us, again, to bad for you.

Could it be that i am right. Why is Simians still t10 and the oldest KD on this server? At some point you gotta ask yourself if the people in Simians really is so terrible you make them to be. I think all in my KD is having fun. We would not be around if we still did not have fun and find it interesting. That some guys like you end up hurt in the process and cant handle it really well, that happens. Dont let us get the best of you. Let us make you better instead.

In the end of the day, i am the asshole that makes you a better KD and this is how the game will continue to play out til you manage to beat us.

Just watch out for one thing, when you throw so much anger around you might become something you call others and something you dont want to be. I am well aware that i can be an asshole.
    You are probably one of those that feels that kind of status is above you. You are on a very good path towards it.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

It was just random that you just happend to come here rant about Simians just after you got beaten by them? :) Besides, you went strictly off topic in this thread its obvious that you have a stick up your arse about when it comes to Simians and you took the first oppurtunity to rant about them that you could get ahold off.

Sanctuary of the current kds since SPGC disbanded. Jdorje is to nice of a guy

Rage, Beatblood and PewPew only have minor sins in their bagage so their rep is still pretty good, and would be runners up.

sanct!

ho ho ho.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

Forum Fanatic
    Havent seen much of jdorje this age on forums and it's too bad

No stick up my ass. It is no more so than stating that dog feces smells bad. If I say dog feces smells bad, it does not mean I have some sort of issue with dog feces, it is simply an observable fact. And my initial comments were simply to wonder what AB was trying to do here. Why is simians fishing for someone to think they are not so bad? It won't change the fact that simians is [insert mean comment here] simply because someone else is [insert mean comment here] or worse. If simians wants to be thought of as better, they need to behave better. Its pretty simple.

Actually the first opportunity to rant about simians was in other threads (btw) and I did not in my initial posts here rant, nor would I say in any other post in this thread did I rant. Anri's walls of text might be interpreted as rants, mine are simple statements and a small inquiry into the original posters strange desire to be thought of as not a bad guy..... when he plays in simians.....

BTW, I have played with AB in other contexts. I know he is not, at his core, a bad guy. Horribly misdirected and sorely in need of guidance at times, but generally a pleasant person. So don't take this as a criticism of him, but rather just curiosity about the entire point of a thread erected to distract from the otherwise generally accepted wisdom that simians are [insert mean comment here].

I believe it was Pliny who said, Better than the worst does not mean good. Stop using comparisons to define yourselves and simply stop being [insert mean comment here] and people will all have better regard for your kingdom, or else accept it and move on.

**edit**

NO! I was wrong. Apparently it was Seneca... though I swear I was taught it was Pliny.....

Bonitas non est pessimis esse meliorem.
    It is not goodness to be better than the very worst.
    Seneca—Epistolae Ad Lucilium.
    Last edited by Sheister; 22-07-2013 at 17:53.

Forum Fanatic
    Good Seneca quote I must say

No stick up my ass. It is no more so than stating that dog feces smells bad. If I say dog feces smells bad, it does not mean I have some sort of issue with dog feces, it is simply an observable fact.
    You are confusing opinions with facts, fact is that fecs esmells bad. What you have presented here is a opinion.

And my initial comments were simply to wonder what AB was trying to do here.
    No, you just used that to be able to cry and its quite obvious what AB tried to do here, you can read it in his first post. If nothing else you can blame me for this thread. But since you dont give a **** and wanted to cry about how mean Simians leadership it doesnt really matter.

So stop crying, get over it and man up.

Thread Information