Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Kd with the cleanest reputation?

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Simian and its players, leaders and council members stand up for each other, we only respond back to ppl like Sheister or yourself that flames us.

I never said i was a nice guy. Along the 50+ ages in the leadership of the very same KD you are bound to rape pretty much everyone on this server at some point and make them angry. If i did not make enemies my KD would been gone a long time ago. With the player base shrinking there is not room to make much friends on this server. You gotta choose your friends wisely and keep most others hating or both the KD and the game will die. If all was friendly personas with for example a L&P faery setup this game would be long gone. The game needs competition and a bit of hatred and vendettas. It is what keeps the game going. I am truly affraid now that what i been fighting for, the death of absalom the game might die at a faster rate then it would elsewhat. It wont be long til we gotta start hating on anti-abs or make sure absalom returns so game gets fun again.

There will always be some Palems or Sheisters out there that get hurt by a KD like Simians and comes here to flame about it.

In reality, we put 50 ages of hurting onto others. We made a lot of ppl mad at us. You are simply a peon to not see or understand the bigger picture.

Check this out:

50 ages
    5 wars average per age in average
    250 wars
    96 hour wars in average x 250 wars = 24000 hours of war

1 IRL year = 8 765.81277 hours

8,7*3 = 26,1

The KD of Simians has been in war almost 3 full years total since the KD was created.

I will not even try to count the times we been hostile and many times we farmed much of the server.

Now, if i had not made some enemies over this time or a few moves that would decrease the rep of the KD then it would be very wierd.
    You will not hear about the good deeds we done or exactly how many players i have trained to play this game. Or how many players i have lead that keeps returning back and forth to the game or still wants to keep contact to this game. Simians is part of utopia and no matter how much you think we are a-holes we have played a big part in helping this game move forward for so many ages. Every age we train 4-5 new players, from the ground up. Every age we treat most new KDs fairly and try to help them on thier way and treat them with respect and try to help them progress. If some people end up farmed or hurt, it is people like Shiester here that tries to have his KD rape us. But i see nothing wrong in him trying, it keeps things interesting and keeps the game alive.

Palem and Sheister, i hardly know you, you most certainly dont know me. So dont think that you do just because you happend to get played once or twice by Simians.

Get a clue will ya...

Ill show you guys respect when you have the decency to show respect back instead of start ****

3 years/9000~ hours of warring and you still suck this hard? I suggest you read Malcolm Gladwell's Outliers, wherein he contends that with 10,000 hours in any field, that should make one an expert in his craft.

"Throughout the publication, Gladwell repeatedly mentions the "10,000-Hour Rule", claiming that the key to success in any field is, to a large extent, a matter of practicing a specific task for a total of around 10,000 hours."

By sheer luck or coincidence you should have a crown by now. If not won a crown, at least performed admirably at one point or another. The fact that you continually set the bar low and consistently fail to reach such an easy benchmark, is a testament to just how truly bad you are at this game. Quit and find something else you will do better at. It's for your own good.

There is a reason why bad kingdoms stay bad. You invited me to help lead your conflict against Havoc and I accepted. Were I in your shoes, I'd have quickly identify my source of strength and weaknesses, and if I'm sitting in your channel, it's pretty obvious where the strength is.
    The End of an Era

Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    No stick up my ass. It is no more so than stating that dog feces smells bad. If I say dog feces smells bad, it does not mean I have some sort of issue with dog feces, it is simply an observable fact. And my initial comments were simply to wonder what AB was trying to do here. Why is simians fishing for someone to think they are not so bad? It won't change the fact that simians is [insert mean comment here] simply because someone else is [insert mean comment here] or worse. If simians wants to be thought of as better, they need to behave better. Its pretty simple.

Actually the first opportunity to rant about simians was in other threads (btw) and I did not in my initial posts here rant, nor would I say in any other post in this thread did I rant. Anri's walls of text might be interpreted as rants, mine are simple statements and a small inquiry into the original posters strange desire to be thought of as not a bad guy..... when he plays in simians.....

BTW, I have played with AB in other contexts. I know he is not, at his core, a bad guy. Horribly misdirected and sorely in need of guidance at times, but generally a pleasant person. So don't take this as a criticism of him, but rather just curiosity about the entire point of a thread erected to distract from the otherwise generally accepted wisdom that simians are [insert mean comment here].

I believe it was Pliny who said, Better than the worst does not mean good. Stop using comparisons to define yourselves and simply stop being [insert mean comment here] and people will all have better regard for your kingdom, or else accept it and move on.

**edit**

NO! I was wrong. Apparently it was Seneca... though I swear I was taught it was Pliny.....

Bonitas non est pessimis esse meliorem.
    It is not goodness to be better than the very worst.
    Seneca—Epistolae Ad Lucilium.
    This is what AB posted:

Kd with the cleanest reputation?
    So. What Korp said in the other thread, something along the lines of "you are your kd". Got me wondering, What Kingdom out there has the "cleanest" reputation of no foul play, but fair play?

Conclusion, you are out of your mind. This does in no way try to make Simians better or worse then it is.
    Its a simple question to the people who they think has the cleanest rep on the server.
    No one really talked about Simians until you started to rant about us to make us look bad.

People are looking for the KD with the cleanest rep. Everyone knows Simians does not belong into that list. Because, we have been mean.
    We would top the list of KDs with badest rep if we count the last 10 ages. If we count the 10 ages before this we prob end up very high on the good rep side.

It does not really matter. No one was talking about Simians, nor did AB try to make our rep clean. This is pure fiction in your head.
    Stop derailing with your nonsense

univit stamus ~ Simians
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

My posts are not crying. Good lord, if I were crying I would be pointing to something simians had done that was allegedly WRONG. Simians has not done anything wrong. Simians are simply [insert bad comment here].

I read AB's post as, "I don't like that people think I am [insert bad comment here] because I am in simians. So who out there is a clean kingdom so that I can, by comparison attempt to lift myself out of this because is no one is clean, then simians are not due any special singling out despite being [insert mean comment here]." Well, stop. Simians is proud of being [insert mean comment here] and think it is perfectly appropriate for reasons of vengeance or whatever to be [insert mean comment here] and they are fine with it. Ergo, just accept that you are [insert mean comment here] and move on. Otherwise decide that you no longer wish to be [insert mean comment here] and change. But stop trying to improve your image by ridiculous defense mechanisms and pointless comparisons.

You are in simians who are [insert mean comments here] Don't like it? go to a KD that is not that. Stop looking to justify or otherwise obtain approval because part of the point of simians, I am sure Anri would agree, is that you are supposed to not care that everyone thinks you are [insert mean comment here]. You are supposed to revel in being [insert mean comment here] and be all e-tough about it.

Sheister why don't you spend less time slandering other kingdoms and spend more time worrying about improving your own. OP's post was not about his own kingdom, it's known fact that simians rep isn't sparkly clean. You are just taking the opportunity to rag on Simians and your attitude should not be wanted on these forums. You are welcome to an opinion but when you are purely negative I think is time that a moderator steps in to stop your behaviour. Didnt your mother ever tell you that if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all?
    Proud Monarch of #Debauchery
    Stick to Your Word!
    It's all about the logs
    Follow Your Dreams!
    Believe in Yourself!
    Let Your Spirit Guide You!

y posts are not crying. Good lord, if I were crying I would be pointing to something simians had done that was allegedly WRONG. Simians has not done anything wrong. Simians are simply [insert bad comment here].
    Simians is mean buhu, Simians is mean buhu thats what I get from your post. Besides masking profanity doesnt make it better it just looks more stupid.

Sillyrabbit, my goodness when did the uto forums become about being kind to each other? Or this game for any reason?

Korp, I have no idea where you are getting "buhu". Masking the profanity may make it look more stupid, but it is compliant with the wishes of the moderator.

Sillyrabbit, my goodness when did the uto forums become about being kind to each other? Or this game for any reason?

Korp, I have no idea where you are getting "buhu". Masking the profanity may make it look more stupid, but it is compliant with the wishes of the moderator.
    Lets quote "and no, substituting a-hole for asshole doesn't make it any better." kinda imples that masked profanity as well is bad :)

right, but that is a shorthand specific for the actual profanity which leaves no room for interpretation that I mean something profane. OTOH, [insert bad comment here] leaves it open to all sorts of things that range from the profane to the tacky. It can also be a little game, kinda like madlibs.

right, but that is a shorthand specific for the actual profanity which leaves no room for interpretation that I mean something profane. OTOH, [insert bad comment here] leaves it open to all sorts of things that range from the profane to the tacky. It can also be a little game, kinda like madlibs.
    Everyone that read what you first said in here knows what [insert bad comment here] means.

You are here to make trouble, nothing else, you are not contributing anything to the topic AB made.

I will not even respond to Dr Realest that has a worse attitude then you do.

EDIT: Sry for derailing another thread cause i had to defend myself and the players of my KD. Carry on the discussion.

I nominate: AMA
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Why defend yourself? You are unapologetically [insert bad comment here]! Nor do I suggest that you should be apologetic! No one was attacking you for being [insert bad comment here] as I said, it would be like attacking dog feces for stinking! Sheesh! Some people are too sensitive!

Why defend yourself? You are unapologetically [insert bad comment here]! Nor do I suggest that you should be apologetic! No one was attacking you for being [insert bad comment here] as I said, it would be like attacking dog feces for stinking! Sheesh! Some people are too sensitive!
    Comes from the guy that comes here crying about how mean Simians are :)

I did not cry about it. I said they are [insert bad comment here]. I did not say [insert bad comment here] therefore there is something wrong. Go back and read again.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    This thread is about kds with clean reputations. If you think simians are a bunch jerks, go tell simians or maybe post in a thread that is discussing how big of jerks simians is. I don't think anyone including simians is arguing that they've got the cleanest rep, so let's move along. Last warning from a friendly place.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    This thread is about kds with clean reputations.
    Then kick everyone out except for you Palem. ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Sinners had the cleanest rep in history.

/close thread
    #sinners <---click to join

Thread Information