Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm really sick of these OOH hits.

People target hostiles whether you're tagged or not. If you're not tagged, get hit, and complain, the response will be "tag hostile then! I didn't know you were hostile because you weren't tagged!" or something along those lines. Good chance they did know, but they will use that excuse anyways. If you are tagged hostile, it makes things even easier for the ****players to target you. Lose lose really.

You were rolling into a war with land fat attackers?????

Did you a favour.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Cute.
    How about your address your own fat provs?

18. Ten Thousand Fists [DW] - 139gc
    19. Stupify [DW] - 138.86gc
    20. Hell [HU] - 138.69gc
    21. Overburdened Sons of Plunder [DW] - 138.25gc
    22. Voices [DW] - 136.92gc
    23. Remember [DW] - 132.26gc
    24. This Moment [HU] - 123.25gc
    25. Crucified My Child [HU] - 115.29g

Apparently coming into some easy acres is a good reason for your monarch to "ream" you guys.

Yeah, but the difference is that we have just finished a land pump. We aren't about to go to war you ****ing douchecanoe

Veteran
    When I scout for kingdoms to wave/war I completely ignore tags. I just take a SN and if nothing interesting has happened in the past 24 hours i wave. Interesting in this case is a 2 way conflict. So both doing and recieving hits. If a kingdom recently has hit into another but hasn't recieved anything back in the past 24 hours I take the liberty to challange them anyway. I don't really care if people consider this ****play or not. It's just my way of doing things :)

Forum Addict
    maybe devs can add -gains hitting in depending on how acative the hostile is, are both hostile and meter is raising for each day you get maximum protection with fortified rules, -50% gains and so on with 500% explore cost. Once the hostile meter is under 50 and starts to decay instead of araise then protection goes down. something in that manner would stop hits from outside. Maybe they can get a fortified stance for the rest of the public which slides in over 24 hours so that none can hide from it. Just brainstorming =)

Veteran
    I don't like the idea of having decreased gains on hitting into hostile. We already got that for war. I like the idea that someone can mess things up if you're fighting your conflict outside of war. That gives me the incentive to make sure we have a speedy transition and can create interesting and challanging situations. Also I my experience there is no real problem at all. My kingdom has hardly been hit at all. Maybe it is because we don't tag up as Hostile, Rebuilding ectra and are ready to take on most challanges at any time.

Postaholic
    Milkman, why dont you post ur loc, ill make sure next time ur kingdom is about to war ill throw some learn on ur t/ms, just to spice things up abit.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Don't post locs lol

Regular
    I thought Palem was a girl, a little one at that

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Scubes View Post
    You were rolling into a war with land fat attackers?????

Did you a favour.
    You did a favor for someone, we can agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by NoseBlood View Post
    Milkman, why dont you post ur loc, ill make sure next time ur kingdom is about to war ill throw some learn on ur t/ms, just to spice things up abit.
    I'm not saying that it isn't anoying or anything. It's just part of the game. But it is up to the individual kingdoms and players to decide if they want to hit into another hostile or not. Ofcourse when you decide to hit into a hostile whatever comes after is yourself to blame. In my opinion such matters should be solved ingame. If you feel that a player of kingdom has mistreated you by hitting you while you where tagged up hostile you're free to organise whatever punishment you believe is justified. For all I care you can call in your alliance and have 5 kingdoms gangbang a single province for randoming into your hostile. If you're not into a position to do anything about it then you have a problem :)

Needs to get out more
    You said randoming.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

I'm really sick of these people complaining about getting hit during their hostiles. Sack up pansies

Thread Information