Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Beastblood vs Havoc

Sir Postalot

Beastblood vs Havoc

This is thread where we discuss why a bunch of people who had the opportunity to learn and grow failed to do so and lost alot of acres as a result of the lack of self-development. Discuss.

How did things ever get so far? I don't know. It was so unfortunate, so unnecessary. Elit lost acres, and Mango lost acres. We're quits, and if Mango/Elit agrees, then I think Flogger is willing to let things go on the way they were before.

I hoped that we would come here and reason together. As a reasonable man I am willing to do whatever's necessary to help you guys find a peaceful solution to these problems.
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

We're all grateful to flogger for calling this meeting. We all know him as a man of his word. A modest man who will always listen to reason.

Those havoc fools want flogger gone so they can get back to the way things were. But I know the truth: there's no going back. He's changed things... forever.
    The End of an Era

im happy to quit this game soon. wee!

Quote Originally Posted by gergnub View Post
    im happy to quit this game soon. wee!
    +1

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 characters.
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Forum Fanatic
    You squeezed them, you hammered them to the point of desperation. And in their desperation, they turned to a man they didn't fully understand.

Post Fiend
    This is happening. Discuss!!

Zodzilla, if ur trolling Godly now u need to know u r playing with fire...

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    This is thread where we discuss why a bunch of people who had the opportunity to learn and grow failed to do so and lost alot of acres as a result of the lack of self-development. Discuss.
    So hopefully by not destroying AMA in round 2, Havoc has paid the price for the lame play they did last round. Hopefully now I won't have to hear threats about us getting GBed ever again this round. Because honestly dude it's getting old. I was hoping by my joining of Havoc this round, people would understand that I would hold the kingdom to the highest standard and would forget the 100,000 times Absalom has played lame because theres a "new sheriff in town so to speak". OK, now we suffered a major setback by not farming AMA. Are we even?
    Last edited by Godly; 19-07-2013 at 15:41.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    So hopefully by not destroying AMA in round 2, Havoc has paid the price for the lame play they did last round. Hopefully now I won't have to hear threats about us getting GBed ever again this round. Because honestly dude it's getting old. I was hoping by my joining of Havoc this round, people would understand that I would hold the kingdom to the highest standard and would forget the 100,000 times Absalom has played lame because theres a "new sheriff in town so to speak". OK, now we suffered a major setback by not farming AMA. Are we even?
    Havoc didunt paid any price for last age. You have your fair 1vs1 hostile/wars. Lets explain you what did Havoc to AMA last age:
    1. double hostile us after sanctuary complete messed our cows and farmed them for free. Do you loss your cow this age to AMA for pay price last age?
    2. AMA declare war after double hostile. HoH proposed in post war war with AMA and both kds agree to war. Havoc told they wont let us war and they will wave us again. No one gave AMA last age right to pick his target, and its when both kds agree to war. Why you expect to run from BB with wave AMA? Its dumbest move ever. After few days hostile you will end with no army/no war. And none will give you extend CF how did now BB. Last age Havoc refuse to gave us extend CF.

Stop complain, its make me want to GB you hard! :P
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

I don't care what happened as far as magnitudes last round. We didn't go after you again even though you were the clear target to win the round with a huge bank. We did this to 1) rectify what Havoc did and 2) I didn't want to see my friends flogger/prot have a dealbreak on their records just to save you from being embarrassed. We are even, end of story.
    Last edited by Godly; 19-07-2013 at 16:00. Reason: lost my cool

I like to post
    Elit, shut the **** up seriously. Listen very carefully, moron. I don't care what happened as far as magnitudes last round. We didn't go after you again even though you were the clear target to win the round with a huge bank. We did this to 1) rectify what Havoc did and 2) I didn't want to see my friends flogger/prot have a dealbreak on their records just to save your dumb ass from being embarrassed. We are even, end of story.
    If you don't care for what happen to us last age why i need to care for you?
    Godly is just name from forum. Your join Havoc don't have any value for me, and after all trash talk just make me more hate Havoc.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Of course I care. I said when it happened that it was a dick move. That's why when flogger told me that he was going to dealbreak me before even waiting the 48 hrs because of it, I started to understand that their actions cost you the round and you had the right to be pissed -- despite the fact that I'm annoyed at you. Thats when I was open to agreeing on a deal.

By us not fighting you, it may have cost us the round. I don't know how much more even of a trade this can be. Are you saying that we needed to make that sacrifice PLUS get gangbanged this round for you to be happy? Why don't you guys just do it now then so we don't have to waste anymore time? Or else what is going to make all of these GB threats end?

I like to post
    By us not fighting you, it may have cost us the round.
    I told TheMango pre-age Havoc wont win. Told it Zauper too. Stop dream about crown. If you want to play with friends and enjoy game its ok. If you want to win age, you are waste your time.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

The problem is when you attach hatred towards just a kingdom name irregardless of the kingdom makeup, it doesn't make any sense.

What you're doing is perpetuating a bad philosophy in utopia: "You can GB people for no reason when your alliance is in power."

You and everyone else in utopia knows that if I were in Havoc last round, one of two things would have happened:
    1) I would have told them not to do it
    2) I would have left

All that you are doing is ensuring that in a future round, someone like Proteus will be able to reference this and justify playing lame on you like we've seen in 500 threads.

At some point, the cycle must end otherwise it's just pure chaos. I feel like the action that we just took should end this cycle. You may disagree, but you are only hurting utopia as a whole.

Thread Information