Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Beastblood vs Havoc

Post Fiend
    every thread...
    last age this last age that..

i want BB vs Havoc to start already

I like to post
    Godly, i don't have any problem with Zauper and some other ppl in kd. Like clarey,munk,gergot,TheMango, and other ppl i know. My problem is with KD history from last age include ppl like brado/nick_me and You from this age. Ever if Havoc was my best friends, after all your trash talk its enough to make me hate them.
    Better retire from forum post and go silent mode because you don't help your kd.

p.s
    Don't matter my feeling havoc have his fair 1vs1 fights and none GB you.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

I'm pretty sure you're the only one hurting your reputation here. I took the high road and accepted responsibility for actions that I did not make. You threw a tantrum to get flogger, the most peaceful guy in utopia, to threaten to dealbreak us if we had a fair 1v1 vs you again all because you didn't want to get beaten by the better kd. It seems to me that your definition of a fair fight is any fight that doesn't involve Havoc and AMA.

We will fight BB as we had previously planned to do before you interrupted. It still doesn't change the fact that you were scared.
    Last edited by Godly; 19-07-2013 at 17:17.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    all because you didn't want to get beaten by the better kd.
    Check your KD page WW record.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Check your KD page WW record.
    oh geez Elit just pulled the scoreboard card :)

I know for a fact if Phlayre and I come back next age, we'll be hitting into every Havoc hostile for pure giggles.
    The End of an Era

Quote Originally Posted by ofgortens View Post
    oh geez Elit just pulled the scoreboard card :)

It's pretty much all he has. Everyone I spoke to outside of AMA (including his allies) believed he would get completely farmed out in round 2. Our WD was as tactical as you can get. My suggestion to him is to just stop the trolling and thank flogger a hundred times and perhaps understand what I wrote about ending perpetuatal cycles of retribution in utopia.

That's all I have. GL
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

I find it funny that Godly still tries to claim that Havoc is the better kd even thou we can from experince tell that AMA > Havoc.

Forum Fanatic
    Flogger why do you sound so full of yourself are you forgetting how you for knocked out of the charts early age for last two ages and how you lost your past 6 wars

You seriously have to threaten to dealbreak havoc I'd they war AMA again instead of fighting you? God your a pathetic guy, it's a food thing I crushed your kingdom in war 6-1 before retiring.
    Last edited by Proteus; 19-07-2013 at 19:24.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    You seriously have to threaten to dealbreak havoc I'd they war AMA again instead of fighting you? God your a pathetic guy, it's a food thing I crushed your kingdom in war 6-1 before retiring.
    Get your facts correct. Havoc clear state they want to DODGE BB and for this will wave AMA. After last age its clear wont work. Don't forget "Havoc 12h rule". Flogger just help them to avoid mess and kind offer Havoc over 1 week extend CF for prepare war BB.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

It seems like Havoc got offered a fair deal, despite how they treated AMA last age.

From what I hear Havoc has some humble players, but you guys need to put Godly back on the leash. It reflects poorly on the whole kd.
    Proud Monarch of #Debauchery
    Stick to Your Word!
    It's all about the logs
    Follow Your Dreams!
    Believe in Yourself!
    Let Your Spirit Guide You!

Havoc players are anything but humble. Just look at this poorly written piece of ****.

This kingdom has been put together to win crowns, and to win crowns you must win your fights. Today we fight AMA.

To this stage in the age practically everything has gone right. We have randomed the best. We farmed the best in our first war. We have put up the best bank in the game. And we have pumped the best in what may be our last pump for a good while to come. Today is the day we put all of this into practice and make sure that nothing short of the best is acceptable this time around.

Many of us here have a history with Elit, weather it was if you were here last age when we fought him that ended in a 3 week raze hostile, or weather you are a trollfag who has spent many ages feeding his banks, or even just trying to understand his engrish. Today we unite to fight the common enemy.

This conflict will not be nearly as easy as our first with Simians. AMA are going in with a military advantage, land advantage, calf advantage and fae wpa advantage's; this is NOT going to be an easy fight. Anything short of perfect planning and execution could see us dropping the ball at this juncture in the age. Do not be the one whose army idles. Do not be the one whose stealth and mana is not being used. Do not the be the one who sleeps through calls for being chained.
    If we work as the team of 25 that we have in place, and put the kingdom ahead of the individual, we will triumph. And in this victory we will earn our right to continue our crown aspirations.

Pull up a chair, put on the jug and expect to be squinting at sun light after this bad boy is over. Today is the day we announce what we can do.
    The End of an Era

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Flogger why do you sound so full of yourself are you forgetting how you for knocked out of the charts early age for last two ages and how you lost your past 6 wars

Coss did pretty well. Only time we fought a kd led by you you lost by 50k and bounced 4 times.

Post Fiend
    I don't know anything bout Proteus in the recent Abs ages/years. But flogger delivers some burn right there, son. very professional burn.

If this BB vs Havoc happens.. gl to both.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Coss did pretty well. Only time we fought a kd led by you you lost by 50k and bounced 4 times.
    Nice try trying to deny my wins over you and making up bs.

What next you gonna deny that I don't have a superior education and make more money than you too lol

Oh as a fun fact in the last 9 ages I have had a much higher chart ranking than you and your kingdoms .

Especially last 2 ages where you flat out got raped and ended sub t5? I love that thread where you called me out talking **** last age and got outplayed and farmed so hard that you quit for the age
    Last edited by Proteus; 19-07-2013 at 21:43.

Thread Information