Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Beastblood vs Havoc

plz change thread title to flogger vs don propro
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by WhenWeCollide View Post
    I'm sorry, but when you start throwing around personal references about making more money than someone else over a browser based game online you just seem like you're trying to over compensate for something... You guys have to be better then that, right? Anyone? At all? As much as everyone wants to talk smack about Godly, at least (as far as I know) he doesn't get mad and make this a pissing contest with personal resumes...
    Proteus is so cool he even makes up fake job offers to excuse his absence and backs out of his bets.

Seriously though, can we close these like 3 threads that Proteus has taken over with random nonsense like only Proteus knows how to make a fool of himself?

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    What next you gonna deny that I don't have a superior education and make more money than you too lol
    flogger... just quote this part and say "no... I will not deny that you don't have a superior education and make more money than me"
    Seriously man come on. If you're gonna waste everyone's time replying to this tool, at least do it with SOME style...
    Last edited by Ezzerland; 20-07-2013 at 03:03.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    As much as I love soap operas, let's leave personal personal attacks off the boards and maybe compare salaries where people might actually care. I don't care if you live out of a box and use McDonald's free WiFi to play.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    As much as I love soap operas, let's leave personal personal attacks off the boards and maybe compare salaries where people might actually care. I don't care if you live out of a box and use McDonald's free WiFi to play.
    You must make minimum wage

j/k heart you Palem

Sir Postalot
    To bring things back to topic, I consulted the spreadsheet of death in the upcoming Havoc vs Beastblood fight. Prediction: Pain. Does anyone want to take a wager?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by KuhaN View Post
    Boeing 747 toilet inspection crew.
    Without bro-ing out too much, Kuhan poasts are the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    But it just got interesting.. boo?
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    Havoc players are anything but humble. Just look at this poorly written piece of ****.
    That post is so disrespectful... who wrote that piece of crap?
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

I like to post
    I dont know why Proteus is so much upset about fight BB and Havoc. He don't play there and he don't like them.
    Maybe he is mad because Havoc is not really ABS kd with ABS tag in top this age? Proteus personal arrange GB to part from ppl in Havoc and now when he cant GB them and have fair competition with Rage they show much better class.

Rage never was TOP kingdom, just abit over average. All good Rage ages is only when ABS control top chart. If they don't control it, age is turn to disaster for them. Sorry Proteus but look fact objectives. All for what you are good is abusing deals and making fun post in forum. For second you don't have to play so keep it up ;)
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Forum Addict
    People should enjoy the summer more :)

Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post
    People should enjoy the summer more :)
    But do you enjoy the summer munk?:)

Postaholic
    It's summer holidays right now.. which is why Proteus is on the loose.

Quote Originally Posted by KuhaN View Post
    Boeing 747 toilet inspection crew.

saD.

*trying to be kuhanization

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    The problem is when you attach hatred towards just a kingdom name irregardless of the kingdom makeup, it doesn't make any sense.

What you're doing is perpetuating a bad philosophy in utopia: "You can GB people for no reason when your alliance is in power."

You and everyone else in utopia knows that if I were in Havoc last round, one of two things would have happened:
    1) I would have told them not to do it
    2) I would have left

All that you are doing is ensuring that in a future round, someone like Proteus will be able to reference this and justify playing lame on you like we've seen in 500 threads.

At some point, the cycle must end otherwise it's just pure chaos. I feel like the action that we just took should end this cycle. You may disagree, but you are only hurting utopia as a whole.
    Well sorry Godly but you joined an alliance that uses that sort of reason to gb Dreams in age 51 so it shouldn't come as a suprise that it will be used against you, age 50 absclaimed that the Gb of Dreams was justified in perpetuum because of certain people playing there.
    If you didn't want the bad baggage you should have renamed the kd and left Abs and booted all ppl who participated in the AMA 2v1, then I guess things might have normalized but kd still goes under the same name, is still abs, still has ppl in it who participated in the 2v1, hence gb is justified ad perpetuum by abs logic and since you're Abs it is entirely fair to force that logic on you even if it's completely senseless most of the time because your alliance is the one that came up with all of this crappy justification just so they could do whatever they wanted, what goes around comes around.

Yes it perpetuates the cycle but playing nice doesn't seem to work with Abs, you get ****played eventually anyway. So trying to break the cycle only opens you up to more abuse since because you don't act you implicitly accepts the abuse

Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    Well sorry Godly but you joined an alliance that uses that sort of reason to gb Dreams in age 51 so it shouldn't come as a suprise that it will be used against you, age 50 absclaimed that the Gb of Dreams was justified in perpetuum because of certain people playing there.
    If you didn't want the bad baggage you should have renamed the kd and left Abs and booted all ppl who participated in the AMA 2v1, then I guess things might have normalized but kd still goes under the same name, is still abs, still has ppl in it who participated in the 2v1, hence gb is justified ad perpetuum by abs logic and since you're Abs it is entirely fair to force that logic on you even if it's completely senseless most of the time because your alliance is the one that came up with all of this crappy justification just so they could do whatever they wanted, what goes around comes around.

Yes it perpetuates the cycle but playing nice doesn't seem to work with Abs, you get ****played eventually anyway. So trying to break the cycle only opens you up to more abuse since because you don't act you implicitly accepts the abuse
    Boot all people who participated in the AMA 2v1, huh? So by your logic, if they have even 1 single player that participated in it, then anything goes against that kingdom? Might as well throw out all rules in the top then because every kingdom has at least 1 player that has done some shady **** in their past.
    #sinners <---click to join

Thread Information