Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Beastblood vs Havoc

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownGhost View Post
    Boot all people who participated in the AMA 2v1, huh? So by your logic, if they have even 1 single player that participated in it, then anything goes against that kingdom? Might as well throw out all rules in the top then because every kingdom has at least 1 player that has done some shady **** in their past.
    Hes just applying Absalom logic to the case, thats purely Absalom reasoning :)

Veteran
    Im not the greatest or anything, but I still know more about winning than anyone who's posted in this thread. Except gergoth, gergoth knows what's up. +1 to retirement!

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Hes just applying Absalom logic to the case, thats purely Absalom reasoning :)
    Someone posted "this is the logic of Absalom. Not my individual logic. ABSALOM! Take note." is what you're saying? If so, I missed that post.
    #sinners <---click to join

Quote Originally Posted by brado View Post
    Im not the greatest or anything, but I still know more about winning than anyone who's posted in this thread. Except gergoth, gergoth knows what's up. +1 to retirement!
    you must have missed my post.
    The End of an Era

Enthusiast
    lol :)

Forum Fanatic
    Why is there so much bad blood in the top? If people apologize for stuff, can't they be forgiven? Honestly looking back through the ages for shady **** people have done seems so irrelevant.... I can see wanting revenge for stuff sure but when is enough enough? It's true... if you just do stuff to spite people then you only contribute to the cycle of retribution and distrust.

Someone posted "this is the logic of Absalom. Not my individual logic. ABSALOM! Take note." is what you're saying? If so, I missed that post.
    ASF/Proteus justified the GB of dreams age51 because certain ex-Sonata ppl played there, proteus pretty much said they'd be hunted down and killed until they left the game. Thats why I meant by Abs logic. Since Proteus/ASF are usually the mouthpieces of Abs ppl will assume that whatever they say is the official Abs partyline unless others speak out against it.

Ironically the players that caused the GB of Dreams age51 no play in Havoc... so I fully expect Proteus to demand that Abs Gb's Havoc or he's just yet another Abs hypocrite "our rules/morals apply differently when it suits us"

Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    Why is there so much bad blood in the top? If people apologize for stuff, can't they be forgiven? Honestly looking back through the ages for shady **** people have done seems so irrelevant.... I can see wanting revenge for stuff sure but when is enough enough? It's true... if you just do stuff to spite people then you only contribute to the cycle of retribution and distrust.
    Except that people don't apologize for stuff and besides, what good is an apology if you ruined somebody's age by ****playing them? It's not like those acts were an accident so unless they pay for their crap it's just an incentive to do it again. Thats why the cycle gets perpetuated ad infinitum ad nauseum. If the people apologizing(I don't see that there are many of them but still) were actually offering some sort of compensation their apology might be take seriously, otherwise it has no value because everybody knows they'll do the same thing the next time it suits them.
    Last edited by Elldallan; 21-07-2013 at 10:34.

Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    Without bad blood the top wouldn't be so much fun!

Quote Originally Posted by brado View Post
    So you retired?

Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    ASF/Proteus justified the GB of dreams age51 because certain ex-Sonata ppl played there, proteus pretty much said they'd be hunted down and killed until they left the game. Thats why I meant by Abs logic. Since Proteus/ASF are usually the mouthpieces of Abs ppl will assume that whatever they say is the official Abs partyline unless others speak out against it.

Ironically the players that caused the GB of Dreams age51 no play in Havoc... so I fully expect Proteus to demand that Abs Gb's Havoc or he's just yet another Abs hypocrite "our rules/morals apply differently when it suits us"
    Unless someone says "this is the official stance of Absalom", it's just an individual's opinion regardless of whose mouth it came out of. You are just assuming which you even stated yourself.

Unless someone says "this is the official stance of Absalom", it's just an individual's opinion regardless of whose mouth it came out of. You are just assuming which you even stated yourself.

Look, UG is defending Absalom foul play, when did you turn into such a absfanboy?

ever since he started playing in Rage? Proteus' righteousness is infectious.
    The End of an Era

Look, UG is defending Absalom foul play, when did you turn into such a absfanboy?
    Actually it's just common sense. You should get some.

Actually it's just common sense. You should get some.
    You dont have any common sense, just look at your past utopia history and your behaviour. So thats shooting yourself in the foot. Besidse I do find it funny that you come here argue about things you dont have a clue about, you can at most guess what people are talking about then you make some stupid comment about it.

You dont have any common sense, just look at your past utopia history and your behaviour. So thats shooting yourself in the foot. Besidse I do find it funny that you come here argue about things you dont have a clue about, you can at most guess what people are talking about then you make some stupid comment about it.
    Looking at your grammar errors, calling my posts stupid goes back to my common sense post. Go get some.

Thread Information