Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Beastblood vs Havoc

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownGhost View Post
    Someone posted "this is the logic of Absalom. Not my individual logic. ABSALOM! Take note." is what you're saying? If so, I missed that post.
    Maybe you missed the point that it was ASF himself that those players would not be welcome to return to the game.

So no, it wasn't just some arbitrary individual, it was the leader of the alliance who backed up those words with actions, are you saying that absalom do not condone their own actions? :)
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

Quote Originally Posted by John Snowstorm View Post
    Maybe you missed the point that it was ASF himself that those players would not be welcome to return to the game.

So no, it wasn't just some arbitrary individual, it was the leader of the alliance who backed up those words with actions, are you saying that absalom do not condone their own actions? :)
    I definitely missed that post, but anyone believing ASF has the power to tell people that they're not welcome to the game needs to have their heads examined.
    #sinners <---click to join

Looking at your grammar errors, calling my posts stupid goes back to my common sense post. Go get some.
    Your post are still stupid, besides you attacking people due to their grammar is getting tad bit boring. I guess when you arent allowed to swear you aint that creative anymore. Your posts are still stupid, they are reek of ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Your post are still stupid, besides you attacking people due to their grammar is getting tad bit boring. I guess when you arent allowed to swear you aint that creative anymore. Your posts are still stupid, they are reek of ignorance.
    If my posts are stupid, I wonder what one should call your posts all of those grammar errors.

On a side note, I hope Palem doesn't just ban me for being off topic when he reads all of this since it's several people off topic here. :)
    Last edited by UnknownGhost; 21-07-2013 at 18:39. Reason: Side note

I definitely missed that post, but anyone believing ASF has the power to tell people that they're not welcome to the game needs to have their heads examined.
    Most serious diplo doesn't happen on forums, you can ask Elit for logs and see if he's feeling accomodating.

But, seeing as he had just removed them from the game via GB. . . it doesn't really matter what he said, the precedent being talked about lies in his actions.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

Quote Originally Posted by John Snowstorm View Post
    Most serious diplo doesn't happen on forums, you can ask Elit for logs and see if he's feeling accomodating.

But, seeing as he had just removed them from the game via GB. . . it doesn't really matter what he said, the precedent being talked about lies in his actions.
    Nobody can be removed from the game by a player unless that player is Bishop. To think otherwise is simply retarded.

Anyone's ability to play in the top, in real competition is based on a certain amount of goodwill from the rest of the top. However, your semantics have no bearing on the precedent set by Absalom with that GB.

#tactics

UG you happen to be one of the biggest forum trolls on here. Your stance change faster than Realest can get wood. Whenever a new player attempts to get involved in the forum you flame and troll them. You have derailed so many legitimate threads. You insult people's intelligence because they are "lazy" yet defend someone else who makes grammatical errors (Proteus), and claim that making fun of people's grammar is weak. Your double standards have no bounds, truly.
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Sheet just got real.
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    UG you happen to be one of the biggest forum trolls on here. Your stance change faster than Realest can get wood. Whenever a new player attempts to get involved in the forum you flame and troll them. You have derailed so many legitimate threads. You insult people's intelligence because they are "lazy" yet defend someone else who makes grammatical errors (Proteus), and claim that making fun of people's grammar is weak. Your double standards have no bounds, truly.
    All that **** coming out of your mouth was as off topic as all of my posts. Good job. You win a cookie.

Sir Postalot
    I see a lotta talk that has nothing to do with BB vs Havoc. Our enemy has inside information as in they have 10 guys who know how I think, I have no idea how they think. Munk has made tools now! Discuss.

actually, they all think your war hero idea is dumb, so there goes that.
    The End of an Era

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    actually, they all think your war hero idea is dumb, so there goes that.
    so a kingdom of people who has no experience in leading wars thinks a war hero strategy is dumb?
    Last edited by flogger; 22-07-2013 at 05:55.

Automatic sapphire advantage versus a kd with 11 rogues and heavily dependent on their TM abilities?

I wouldn't say its all bad.

#tactics

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    so a kingdom of people who has no experience in leading wars thinks a war hero strategy is dumb?
    Nonsense, Zauper has led wars.
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

Thread Information