Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ancient Jerks vs Rage of Absalom

Forum Fanatic

Ancient Jerks vs Rage of Absalom

Here we have a war between two kingdoms who are in the top 10 yet are not in crown contention...

Jerks, not typically too high on the charts, found themselves larger than expected after two WWs, and with some exploring, ended up in 8th place or so.

Rage, with new leadership stepping in this age, looks for redemption and a win following a troubled start and some unfortunate ****play.

(inb4 Proteus tries to say that they aren't rage this age cause a couple players aren't around :P)

Jerks doubled several of their provinces immediately out of their 2nd war, and thus were still quite fat when Rage waved into their fort after some initial ops on Jerks' T/Ms. Rage is running a Human Sage core. Jerks has a Undead Tact and Orc Cleric split core. Both are running Faeries and Halflings.

After roughly a 2.5 day hostile, with the meter approximately 170-190, Jerks has finally pushed the button.

We have declared WAR on Casterly Rock Hostile (X:XX)!
    Appropriately we were tagged as Winterfell for a bit.

Here are HOSTILE ONLY stats:

March 1 of YR5 - July 13 of YR5
    108 hours of conflict
    Total Attacks Made: 131 (+23074 acres)
    Total Attacks Suffered: 174 (-29280 acres)
    Net Exchange: -6206 acres

Here are stats after Jerks' initial war wave:

Total Attacks Made: 154
    -- Traditional March: 129
    -- Conquest: 2
    -- Ambush: 17
    -- Plunders: 1
    -- Failed Attacks: 5
    Total Attacks Suffered: 176
    -- Traditional March: 144
    -- Ambush: 8
    -- Raze: 2
    -- Learns: 1
    -- Failed Attacks: 21

March 1 of YR5 - July 15 of YR5
    110 hours of conflict
    Total Attacks Made: 156 (+28964 acres)
    Total Attacks Suffered: 174 (-29280 acres)
    Net Exchange: -316 acres

No point posting the WAR ONLY stats just yet because atm they are completely one-sided; after Rage starts hitting there will be a much better picture of our ability to retake land.

As Jerks' T/Ms were so fat when Rage hostilities begun, Rage was able to get quite a bit of a land advantage in hostile through max gain. They also outhit quite a bit as you can see. Jerks was focused on hitting Rage's T/Ms down, who were quite low to start with, so gains were lower for the most part.

So far Jerks has killed two dragons in hostile with none sent back. Rage has a pretty big econ advantage due to their 7k bank, but they have a diminished T/M presence at this point (their biggest faery is 1500 acres), so we'll see what happens.

Of note:
    -- Failed Attacks: 21
    This is mostly due to the huge bank bouncing people 4x with armies in.

GL everyone, let's have a good one! :D

who are these ghettos?
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

#tactics

I'll McGovern you up, son. Wait, you know who McGovern was, right?

mrC show 'em how to move..

rage will probably try to grow their unbreakable semi cow - lets see if it will work out.
    Jerks - #officialjerks

I believe tetley said it all. It is a classic showdown with a warring setup on one side fighting a whoring setup on the other side. We took a chance and used 14000 pool acres on our T/Ms immidiately after EOWCF before entering fort. We only had peace for 24hrs into it before Rage saw fit to start hitting down our fat T/Ms. CF negoations went bust for many reasons, but moreso due to our wish to war Rage after prolonging the hostile. They outgained us in hostile as they chose to 2-3 tap our hitters, whereas we made it a point to trad down their T/Ms. A few of those are sitting on 98%+ draft, and not really growing. After a nice, but onesided, opening war wave, we await the hits from Rage when their armies return - it looks like our armies return in similar times as theirs, so hopefully we can maintain a 1 wave advantage throughout the war. GL to both kds and have fun.
    Last edited by MrCurious; 19-07-2013 at 10:53.
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

I like to post
    Keep us updated.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Forum Fanatic
    Looks like a detailed/unbiased write up. It's fair for you to refer to the Kd as "Rage" since you have nothing else to call it by but after I stepped down, ASF stopped playing, and ata retired I no longer want to use that name as it is a new kd/legacy.

I am on a business trip and do not have access to ingame so good luck to both kingdoms.
    Last edited by Proteus; 19-07-2013 at 11:30.

does it mean that Rage is disbanded and Jerks will trash what is leftover?
    Jerks - #officialjerks

Enthusiast
    War is pretty much over already if Rage cant touch those TM's.

Veteran
    Go cute silljerks!!
    Silldiest

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    It's fair for you to refer to the Kd as "Rage" since you have nothing else to call it by but after I stepped down, ASF stopped playing, and ata retired I no longer want to use that name as it is a new kd/legacy.
    Next time announce it pre-age. Now sounds like excuses. How i told Rage never have good age when ABS don't dominate chart. This age proved it again.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Next time announce it pre-age. Now sounds like excuses. How i told Rage never have good age when ABS don't dominate chart. This age proved it again.
    agree fully on this. excuses comes to my mind as well.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    If they were topping chart, doubt Proteus would say they arent Rage

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Looks like a detailed/unbiased write up. It's fair for you to refer to the Kd as "Rage" since you have nothing else to call it by but after I stepped down, ASF stopped playing, and ata retired I no longer want to use that name as it is a new kd/legacy.

I am on a business trip and do not have access to ingame so good luck to both kingdoms.
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You so silly.
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Regular
    My points are on Mr Curious nuff said

Thread Information