Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ancient Jerks vs Rage of Absalom

Forum Addict
    good luck on the war

And dude proteus...when warring SWEA you did diplo, asf was still there, coss, hesus and the gang, it was rage of absalom. Then no one complained or said it ain't rage so for whole community this age you are rage of absalom, just that you got beaten not once but twice. So lets hope for a threesome! Then I will take a print screen and have it as a banner all age =)

Post Fiend
    ASF hasn't played a province all age. I took over after the SWEA war when a large portion of the kd left. Proteus has a prov but it is set on sitting. Proteus is for once not trolling everyone.

Jerks made a good hold and declare move, and it should be a fun war. Looking forward to it.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Next time announce it pre-age. Now sounds like excuses. How i told Rage never have good age when ABS don't dominate chart. This age proved it again.
    Why didn't seasons announce pre age it was their last age when they lost land to sanc oow, sancs cow beat your cow, and sanc crowned that age.

Why didn't dreams announce in age 51 it was going to be their last age and only made excuses after Rage farmed you oow?

You realize you never beat me in a war elit and my kd gained more land from your kd so there is nothing you can really say to me especially after I retired. But go ask yourself how many of your kingdoms disbanded and had to rebuild. Enough said.

Also last age rage won land crown charts were not dominated by abs.

And lastly why do I need to make an announcement on forums that I am retiring? For one no one gives a crap and for another that would just expose kingdom weakness unnecessarily. For someone who claims to be smart your reasoning seems really close minded.
    Last edited by Proteus; 19-07-2013 at 18:58.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    good luck on the war

And dude proteus...when warring SWEA you did diplo, asf was still there, coss, hesus and the gang, it was rage of absalom. Then no one complained or said it ain't rage so for whole community this age you are rage of absalom, just that you got beaten not once but twice. So lets hope for a threesome! Then I will take a print screen and have it as a banner all age =)
    I know you want someone to beat me because you want to try and diminish how good I am, sorry but that's not gonna happen. I already beat or took acres from every single kingdom you are allied to before retiring in my last age. You can pm anyone you like and ask when I stopped leading and they will tell you last age, I didn't even pick setup this age. Nice try big no cigar. When you win a crown talk to me until then you have no respect. You can say all you want about me but there is no doubt you will never be able to dispute that my record is way better than yours, just like the noob jamin.

Only reason I even pmed you this age was because I had seen logs of you saying some bs from last age and just wanted to tell you that I think you are bad.

So no I personally didn't get beaten by anyone as I retired from leading last age. It's pretty pathetic when you cheer for **** like that so much I understand that we win way more than we lose something like 1 war loss in past 10 ages and noobs like you can't handle it but making up lies doesn't change the truth kid.
    Last edited by Proteus; 19-07-2013 at 19:09.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by alan03 View Post
    If they were topping chart, doubt Proteus would say they arent Rage
    Incorrect as I don't want kingdom name used when none of the core leaders play. That's my decision why do I need to care what random people like you say, you don't have a say in any of this.

Only reason I even pmed you this age was because I had seen logs of you saying some bs from last age and just wanted to tell you that I think you are bad.
    So if Mansoor is bad what does that make Rage?

Sir Postalot
    relative thief mage size indicates this one is already over, with the pressing question of how much either side gains.

Enthusiast
    go jerks

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    How many crowns and wins does mansoor have and how many does Rage? You are a bad troll

Forum Fanatic
    How many crowns and wins does mansoor have and how many does Rage? You are a bad troll

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post

You seem to live in the past cause thats where Rage was relevant, stop living there and start living in the present. It doesnt matter what they used to do or have, its present skill that counts and obviously Rage at the moment is severly lacking any skills. Well, I at least know that Mansoor is one of the few that won over Rage since coss beat Rage acording to ASF.

Hm, I am less and less impressed by Rage now, had to check what their scoreboard was like and since their creation they only won the land chart 4 times during the 26 ages they been around.
    Last edited by Korp; 19-07-2013 at 20:08.

Forum Fanatic
    You seem to live in the past cause thats where Rage was relevant, stop living there and start living in the present. It doesnt matter what they used to do or have, its present skill that counts and obviously Rage at the moment is severly lacking any skills. Well, I at least know that Mansoor is one of the few that won over Rage since coss beat Rage acording to ASF.
    Incorrect as top kds are judged on record and longevity. Warcryand bio won once upon a time crowns too yet consistently lost in all other ages.

And Rage stopped being Rage last age when ASF retiree and I stepped down as kd leader and transitioned it over to drixx and coss. Coss quit this age.

I'm sorry korp but you do not know more than I do about the kingdom I've been leading the past 3 Years....

And as an analogy you guys seem think flogger is so awesome where were your posts when he lost 6+ wars in the last two ages finishing sub tpp5? Only counts when someone you don't like has a bad age eh?
    R

A loss is a loss, past skills doesnt really matter in the present Proteus.

If Rage started well and went on to crown this age, it would be tagged "Rage of Absalom", regardless of it's players/leaders. If you want to claim otherwise I'll just say you're full of ****.
    S E C R E T S

Enthusiast
    its only year 5.

Thread Information