Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So many cowardly Kingdoms...

So many cowardly Kingdoms...

I can't believe how many cowardly monarchs and kingdoms there are out there. It feels like the only kingdoms that will actually war are the ghettos. Everyone is too worried about their precious war win records to war in an even match up. Honestly it feels like this age should have been called "the art of being a pathetic pansy". Honestly, who waves into an active hostile and then runs away crying when the KD turns around to fight them...
    RIP: Band of Brothers going out with a crown age 59!

Are you talking about AMA?
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Quote Originally Posted by likethesilver View Post
    I can't believe how many cowardly monarchs and kingdoms there are out there. It feels like the only kingdoms that will actually war are the ghettos. Everyone is too worried about their precious war win records to war in an even match up. Honestly it feels like this age should have been called "the art of being a pathetic pansy". Honestly, who waves into an active hostile and then runs away crying when the KD turns around to fight them...
    whats your avg opponent relative size?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Post Fiend
    This is: Average Opponent Relative Size 107%.
    Tadpole's troopers, aka RoughKnecks!
    22:31 atlas: didnt i say to not post in public forums? whats so f*cking difficult to understand about that?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by likethesilver View Post
    Who? People who want free stuff.

While I agree it's pretty pathetic, I'm not sure the point of complaining, if they waved you then you have the button on them so push it instead and you've got your war which would cover the "turn around and fight them" option.

If you couldn't fight them straight away and they're running while you don't have the button so they refuse to war you, just keep hitting them till you're happy that you've gained back enough, or raze kill some people.

Forum Fanatic
    cmon silver share details for better drama....

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    Are you talking about AMA?
    Godly needs a memory refresher? We not only did not run, we warred, and beat Godly on his own terms. After which his kingdom CFed ours, making his point about a 20k acre farmout, AMA being out of the top 50 after he was done with us, and everything else he bragged about moot.

+1 on what Silverfox (Mumbles!) wrote.
    Proudly played in: Mystic Aura, FREE, Fellatio/Vae Victis, Nexus, Seasons, Dreams, Polar Bears/AMA
    Crowned with Seasons in age 37 (honor), 39 (nw/land) and 41 (nw/land)
    Crowned with Dreams in age 50 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with AMA in age 59 (KD nw)
    Crowned with Expendables in age 65 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with Cellos Republic in age 66 (KD nw/land)
    Now playing in: Canadian Rebellion (not to be confused with Cromulent Republic or Cellos Republic, obviously)

Enthusiast
    Last edited by silverfox; 22-07-2013 at 22:14. Reason: Derp

Postaholic
    Ugh. Silver you nub. You should know better than to spew your discontent on the flame infested part of the game known as the public forums. Back in line minion!!

Not too keen on discussing this conflict, as the threads that doesn't turn into flame-fests on these boards are in a sad minority :/

But a short(ish) recap;

We waved kingdom A. Kingdom A didn't press button but retal waved. They don't want war - but didn't want to give a free wave. We waved them again, and they waved back again (full waves from both kingdoms, so meter was rising fast). At this point kingdom B waves us just short of giving button.

During initial diplo with kd B, they offer CF but no retals to make up for the double hostile. We disappointingly decide to negotiate a CF with kingdom A, to leave our x2 hostile and be able to focus on kingdom B (who unlike kingdom A seem to want a war - since they waved us).

We get our CF with kingdom A. And immediately get approached by kingdom B. As it turns out they dont want war either. They say they were approached by kingdom A who said they could wave us for free, and kingdom A would then press button - giving kingdom B free science, and kingdom A a full wave on us to soften us up for war.

We obviously tell kingdom B to suck it up. They made a dick move that backfired, we'll get our war with them to pay them back and settle the score for their x2 move - or we'll pay them back in kind, hitting into all of their future conflicts. And thats where we're at. How things will proceed is yet to be seen.

As a funny/depressing side note, kingdom A immediately proceeded hitting into another kingdoms active hostile.

Who all of these kingdoms are can easily be seen by snatching our news. If you do however, make sure to mail us thats what you're doing, and not getting involved. Threats of all kind is being tossed around in this conflict. All we want is a fair 1on1 war with kingdom B to get back for their double hostile.

(As yet another side note: I'm not complaining. Situations like these are part of the game. We'll deal with it as we see fit)
    Last edited by Tadpole; 22-07-2013 at 22:24.
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

Actually this is how it went down
    1) We warred you guys
    2) We WDed ahead and in good position for round 2
    3) We wanted to fight you again to collect more land
    4) Elit told Flogger to get him to threaten us to dealbreak us if we didn't CF you (I have logs)
    5) We CFed you to avoid having a 2v1 (or more) and will be planning on fighting flogger again.

Any way you slice it, you were scared and ran to protect yourself from a beatdown... hence my comment about cowardly kingdoms.

Here will be potential AMA retorts to save some time:
    1) "We got a warwin" -- yes you did. It was also a tactical WD with us ahead to setup round 2 -- which you would have most likely lost. If not, why would you tell flogger to threaten and deal with us instead of just fighting?
    2) "You were trying to dodge flogger" -- actually we tried to fight flogger once already and you stepped in. Now we will be fighting him again.
    3) "Godly is forum name only" -- an ad hominem to deflect from AMA being scared. Elit seems to claim that my only talent in utopia is talking on the forum yet he has about 700 more posts than me. Furthermore, I was crowning in utopia before Elit even started playing.

Those retorts and anything else that comes out of Elit or Cello's fingers are 100% spin to protect their fragile ego that *they ran*. I can't personally blame them. I would have tried to find a way out of round 2 as well considering it would have ensured their demise. But to continuously deny that they were scared is just a little ridiculous to the semi-intelligent bystander.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by BungArm View Post
    LOL Bungy that looks like you. Tadpole, that sounds like a recurring theme this age :P gdluck.

I've seen a bunch of threats about hot this kd is gonna knock that kd outts the top. I have yet to see it though, not to pick a fight or anything, just saying.

Enthusiast
    Godly this has nothing to do with you.

<3 Silva

Thread Information