Enthusiast
    (y:x) = Roughknecks
    (x:x) = Noob Elements
    (y:z) = Unsullied

There you go.

Intra-island wars are funtimes.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by idiocy View Post
    From my perspective RN was hostile as soon as they plundered into (x:x) and never stopped being hostile.
    How many plunders did they hit your kd with? Since when does a plunder = hostile? Did they do a full plunder wave into your kd?

Quote Originally Posted by ofgortens View Post
    How many plunders did they hit your kd with? Since when does a plunder = hostile? Did they do a full plunder wave into your kd?
    we never gave them relations until we declared, so that gives you their definition of "hostile". pretty sure we plundered them twice and halfers stole a bunch of GC
    RIP: Band of Brothers going out with a crown age 59!

didn't elements wave other KDs too?

or is that what y'all are saying?

I'm confused. Surprise!
    Disclaimer
    Take everything I post with a grain a salt. It tastes better that way.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by ofgortens View Post
    Sequence of things;

1) We, Roughknecks plunder Noob Elements twice and stole some gold (Noob Elements says 7 mil or so lost. Our estimate is way lower. Not that it matters)
    2) Noob Elements take most of the gold back in theft

as far as I know, neither of these actions have resulted in any diplo talks or messaging (as monarch, I should(?) know). Noob elements might have gotten generic messages for war by us prior to the events below (as most kingdoms in our warring range have).

~Two-three real days passes

3) Roughknecks wave Unsullied
    4) Unsullied waves back in full, but keep button control
    3) Roughknecks wave again, and Unsullied waves again
    4) Noob Elements wave Roughknecks into hostile 1 pts shy of giving hostile
    5) Noob Elements refuses to give any resources back despite complaints of x2 hostile. Finally agrees to 2 Learns as compensation. Roughknecks declines.
    6) Roughknecks is forced into a very unfavourable CF-deal with Unsullied (who's gained a crapload of science and some land, while Roughknecks focused their second wave on massacres and crappy learns due to low sci on unsullied), to avoid the x2 hostile situation.
    7) Noob Elements says they won't give button nor war <-- this is the reason for likethesilver started this thread.
    8) Noob Elements lands a few hits on HoH (dunno why. To claim they're in hostile elsewhere perhaps?). I ask HoH to stand down. HoH complies.
    ( 8.5) Unsullied waves into another kingdoms active hostile)
    9) Noob Elements get hit 1 or 2 times by another kd, and quickly puts up a Doublehostile tag
    10) Noob Elements wave Roughknecks again. War ensues.

Roughknecks have now suffered 4 waves (two by unsullied and two by Noob elements), but finally got to make one of their own on a target in war :)

We don't mind being underdogs, and this way we can still claim to only war larger opponents ;) We obviously hope to get some payback for the double hostile and win this thing, if not I hope we learn a thing or two.
    Last edited by Tadpole; 23-07-2013 at 16:59.
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

Postaholic
    Another sidenote;

Apparently Noob Elements never waved into our hostile for war. But over a promise by Unsullied that they would get a free wave since they, unsullied, would press the button as soon as Noob elements had waved us.

Logs;

[20:33] <Nathz> we send x:x (unsullied) an offer of war
    [20:33] <Nathz> they said they will war x:x (roughknecks) and said they could give us free wave from you since they will declare soon
    01[20:33] <Tadpole> x:x (Unsullied) promised YOU a free wave on us?
    [20:34] <Nathz> + an offer of agreement war eoa
    [20:34] <Nathz> yes
    01[20:34] <Tadpole> They are not in a position to offer you free waves on us.
    [20:34] <Nathz> now get what you want from us and move on. we will retal x:x (Unsullied) for breaking the agreement
    01[20:35] <Tadpole> We will get a war with you. Thats what we want.
    [20:35] <Nathz> They said they have the button and declare war. If we sent couple of hits before they declare they would agree for agreement war later
    01[20:36] <Tadpole> I don't care what deals you've made with x:x (unsulllied). You double declared us. Forced us to CF x:x (Unsullied) not to be in a double hostile. Now you'll get whats comming for you.
    [20:36] <Nathz> We also thought we could get revenge from your plunder hits. so we take their offer
    [20:36] <Nathz> Ok just get what you want
    [20:36] <Nathz> we will get what we lost on x:x (unsullied)
    01[20:36] <Tadpole> We will get a war. Thats what we'll get
    [20:36] <Nathz> You will not get war from us. we offer cf early on

Nathz being monarch of Noob Elements.

To be fair they offered a free learn wave as a compensation for their free learn wave at this stage. We declined and said we wanted 3 learn waves (1 to neutralize their gains on us, 1 to CF them since they didnt want war and 1 because they double declared and forced us to CF a conflict that should have lead to war). They declined and waved and gave button.
    Last edited by Tadpole; 23-07-2013 at 16:35.
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--

The industrys greats

Enthusiast
    "8) Noob Elements lands a few hits on HoH (dunno why. To claim they're in hostile elsewhere perhaps?). I ask HoH to stand down. HoH complies. "

We hit Minions before hitting RK, just to be clear.

Not going to talk about diplo stuff because I don't do diplo for very good reasons.

I don't know why you guys dragged the hostile, totally disadvantageous to do so in your situation.

Postaholic
    Yes, it was idiocy. But for various reasons we couldn't declare earlier. We knew forcing a war on you would put us at a disadvantage, and that dragging hostile for 12 hours or so would kick us in the butt hard. Our declaration was made fully knowing that you could counterwave on the spot - which u did. We lost any advantage the button might have given us. Was the only way we could play it though - (for some strange reason we weren't prepared for a 2on1 conflict, heh) and we don't accept double declarations to go unretaled.
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--

The industrys greats

Forum Fanatic
    THank you Tadpole!! Beautiful, clear, well organized post clearly indicating who and what happened.
    Sounds like you got scummed. Palem, you should wave into these guys' next hostile for revenge...

Enthusiast
    It's kind of scummy that bashing around an inferior kingdom should give a cloak of diplomatic immunity, but that's diplo for you.

I'll just repeat that you could have accepted the cf offered in fortified (and not BS and act like we didn't take steps to prevent war), but that's also diplo.

Somehow I doubt you would be deterred from hitting into us whether you had an active hostile with Unsullied or not. Would we be called double hostile if we dared fight back? Probably.

Enthusiast
    Why should RN accept a random CF from you when it looks like RN was looking for a war and you were probably in their NW range. I don't think that gave any reason for you to engage in a double hostile on them. That's just from the information that Tadpole provided anyways... which I have no reason to think it is wrong.

And by the sounds of it... the 'bashing around of inferior kingdom' ended up being a loss for RN since they left a lot of to unsullied if in fact they were massacring them for war prep.

I could be missing something... but that's what I gathered from the previous posts. Too much double hostiling and shady stuff going on this age anyways... seems like the cool thing to do now?

Quote Originally Posted by idiocy View Post
    It's kind of scummy that bashing around an inferior kingdom should give a cloak of diplomatic immunity, but that's diplo for you.

I'll just repeat that you could have accepted the cf offered in fortified (and not BS and act like we didn't take steps to prevent war), but that's also diplo.

Somehow I doubt you would be deterred from hitting into us whether you had an active hostile with Unsullied or not. Would we be called double hostile if we dared fight back? Probably.
    from your news just before you left fort lol
    July 1 of YR5 We have entered into a formal ceasefire with Superheroes - cleaning-no war (x:x).
    July 1 of YR5 We have withdrawn our ceasefire proposal to Roughknecks (x:x).
    July 1 of YR5 We have withdrawn our ceasefire proposal to Science wars (x:x).
    July 1 of YR5 We have withdrawn our ceasefire proposal to Sharp and Pointy NO WAR (x:x).
    July 1 of YR5 We have withdrawn our ceasefire proposal to Don Vader HOSTILE x-x (x:x).
    July 1 of YR5 We have withdrawn our ceasefire proposal to Legacy (x:x).
    July 1 of YR5 We have withdrawn our ceasefire proposal to Insurrection Hostile x x (x:x).
    July 1 of YR5 We have withdrawn our ceasefire proposal to Winterfell HOSTILE (x:x).
    July 1 of YR5 We have withdrawn our ceasefire proposal to Casterly Rock Hostile (x:x).
    July 1 of YR5 We have withdrawn our ceasefire proposal to Sheepy (x:x).
    July 1 of YR5 We have withdrawn our ceasefire proposal to SIMIANS KLA (x:x).

also, when we began hostile with the "inferior kd" they were larger in nw and land

This is exactly what happened while we were in hostile with the unsullied:

March 20 of YR6 hordes no war rebuilding (x:x) has begun a Emerald Dragon project against us!
    March 20 of YR6 hordes no war rebuilding (x:x) has cancelled their dragon project targetted at us.
    March 21 of YR6 Calcium (x:x) attacked and stole from When I Enter It Hurts You (x:x).
    March 21 of YR6 Calcium (x:x) attacked and stole from When I Enter It Hurts You (x:x).
    March 21 of YR6 Hydrogen (x:x) attacked and stole from Tierra Del Fuego (x:x).
    March 21 of YR6 Zinc (x:x) attacked and stole from Gainomax Recovery (x:x).
    March 21 of YR6 Zinc (x:x) attacked and stole from Gainomax Recovery (x:x).
    March 21 of YR6 Uranium (x:x) invaded Private Parts (x:x) and captured 205 acres of land.
    March 21 of YR6 Uranium (x:x) invaded Private Parts (x:x) and captured 96 acres of land.
    March 21 of YR6 NoobElementsHordezHostilex x (x:x) has proposed a formal ceasefire with our kingdom.
    March 22 of YR6 NoobElementsHordezHostilex x (x:x) has withdrawn their ceasefire proposal.
    Last edited by Palem; 23-07-2013 at 22:25.
    RIP: Band of Brothers going out with a crown age 59!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by tetley View Post
    THank you Tadpole!! Beautiful, clear, well organized post clearly indicating who and what happened.
    Sounds like you got scummed. Palem, you should wave into these guys' next hostile for revenge...
    Lol, victory to the best propagandist.

I just wrote to clarify some of the more libelous statements, won't deny that the whole affair was poorly handled.

RK is good kingdom, fight the war and figure out what happens afterwards.
    Last edited by idiocy; 23-07-2013 at 18:01.

no one gives a **** about ghetto drama. take it elsewhere.
    The End of an Era

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    no one gives a **** about ghetto drama. take it elsewhere.
    fine i'll take it to your drama thread.

Thread Information