• AMA

11 16.67%
  • Havoc

6 9.09%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Based on what you know now...

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    Pewpew eoa nap with BB, SWEA and AMA, only Havoc to war.
    BB eoa nap with SWEA, AMA and Pewpew, will have to win against Havoc but will need another war.

AMA will war Havoc and SWEA still. So they got a great shot!

But I bet on Havoc as they got most excited time ahaed., if they somehow can beat BB, then Pewpew...then AMA or SWEA will get a tough time.
    It's a big if against BB :) Even with a win, I doubt it's going to be big enough to secure stuff. It's going to be exciting and I'm happy we've gotten to have these wars as 1on1 considering we are alone in the top where we could have been powerplayed much more.

I don't really see us winning age, but it's been more exciting than many previous ages imo. Sad part is if havoc isn't contending then rest of top is fairly heavily NAP'ed, as you say, so best KD might not win. But that's how it is -- diplo and cf's are half of winning the age :P

Refer to Link ..

=D

odd

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

This age is pretty cool, but the big question remains though. Will ABS reform for next age to make the top even more intense, or will aabs kds remain on top and if so, who is going to be allied to who. We might even see a big FFA race for the crown, that would be fun :)
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownGhost View Post
    Who are these ghettoes
    0/3.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Why?
    The best thing's they've done all age has been beating a shattered Rage and farming out a ton of acres from someone else's war.

Hard to vote against Elit =\
    Palem, dear. Get your facts straight. If anything, we shattered Rage.

Quote Originally Posted by MrCurious View Post
    This age is pretty cool, but the big question remains though. Will ABS reform for next age to make the top even more intense, or will aabs kds remain on top and if so, who is going to be allied to who. We might even see a big FFA race for the crown, that would be fun :)
    No ... sleep is good for the holidays

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinSane View Post
    0/3.
    That doesn't answer my question. You fail.
    #sinners <---click to join

Quote Originally Posted by MrCurious View Post
    It must hurt Rage is no longer a option huh UG :) Especially after you were all fired up about how much you were going to farm us and try for #1 lol <3
    I was all fired up? I was going to farm you and try to take #1? Where has this loser been getting his information? Epic fail.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownGhost View Post
    That doesn't answer my question. You fail.
    There, there. Either way you look at it, I succeeded in destroying your age. If I thereby was also part in delivering the finishing blows to Absalom, all the better. It is nice to see that Absalom finally shows its true face, though, letting people like you, coss and hesus into their once so high and mighty ranks; desperation truly knows no boundaries.

Nota bene: To preempt any complaints, I have immense respect for Absalom and what they - those individuals worthy of mentioning need no mentioning - achieved in this game. I have great respect for Gretzky too - doesn't mean I have to like him.
    Last edited by JustinSane; 27-07-2013 at 04:10.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinSane View Post
    There, there. Either way you look at it, I succeeded in destroying your age. If I thereby was also part in delivering the finishing blows to Absalom, all the better. It is nice to see that Absalom finally shows its true face, though, letting people like you, coss and hesus into their once so high and mighty ranks; desperation truly knows no boundaries.

Nota bene: To preempt any complaints, I have immense respect for Absalom and what they - those individuals worthy of mentioning need no mentioning - achieved in this game. I have great respect for Gretzky too - doesn't mean I have to like him.
    You didn't destroy my age. I'm still freaken awesome. Don't worry!

Voted AMA, because: Elit. (also I play there and I think we have a decent shot :P )
    Proudly played in: Mystic Aura, FREE, Fellatio/Vae Victis, Nexus, Seasons, Dreams, Polar Bears/AMA
    Crowned with Seasons in age 37 (honor), 39 (nw/land) and 41 (nw/land)
    Crowned with Dreams in age 50 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with AMA in age 59 (KD nw)
    Crowned with Expendables in age 65 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with Cellos Republic in age 66 (KD nw/land)
    Now playing in: Canadian Rebellion (not to be confused with Cromulent Republic or Cellos Republic, obviously)

Veteran
    Cello stop with the lame posts :D
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Forum Fanatic
    SWEA as they got to farm that kingdom in that double.

Post Fiend
    I am rooting for pewpew, but got a feeling swea might make it for due to them ****ing over pewpew

Post Fiend
    As it currently stands: AMA, Havoc, BB, SWEA, PewPew. In a week, making educated guesses should be a bit easier; the age is still largely open.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice View Post
    I am rooting for pewpew, but got a feeling swea might make it for due to them ****ing over pewpew
    Still crying about that? They entered the war freely, knowing full well what would happen. If anything, we ensured Pew a min-time, auto-win termed war where they could safely grow their humans. What is there to cry about?
    Last edited by JustinSane; 27-07-2013 at 18:25.

Thread Information