Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Clearing up a common misconception.

Veteran
    If you explain a joke is it still a joke? :D

Also I said Realest, because he posted the system (though he pointed out that it is you that we have to consult with, that explains your reaction to my post ;)). I doubt it was only Absalom that split charts, but i haven't checked it.

Also I do not dare to assess every age and win, but even when Absalom secures their top 5 positions there is still competition between them. But still if we stay away from the Absalom-others axis and use simple logic w/o any additional information a double charting for a kd looks less competitive then two kds sharing 2 different charts. First example you have 1 kd that showed supremacy in two areas, second example they were not that successful due to the other kd doing better at something. Of course all the context changes the situation a lot, especially if Absalom intra arranged split crowns :).
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Hunter View Post
    I doubt it was only Absalom that split charts, but i haven't checked it.

Also I do not dare to assess every age and win
    These two lines don't help your previous posts bro, whether you're trying to joke/troll or being serious, they don't help your case looking like a retard who didn't do his homework before trying to post/troll.

Elit is my friend, I see you play in AMA and are from Bulgaria, I think I'll stop at retard out of respect for Elit.
    Last edited by Syntico; 29-07-2013 at 02:06.
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

You never know syntico he could be right all of us who bounced of the Abs charting wall could be standing on the out side just guessing what occurred within their secret society, it could be a coincidence that they split charts or chain down Kingdoms that got too close ...... Now with the demise of utopia we can only speculate and never truly know.
    IMPERIALS KLA

learn to use commas and periods. dont go full retard.
    The End of an Era

Bogans no no commas and periods.

<3 Hurlin
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

Veteran
    to Syntico:

Ok. I took your advice and I checked. If we take into account all ages on Wol since 29 + all BF ages we have the following times when charts were split between non-absalom kds:

The Age of Intrigue ended on July 2nd, 2005

Land: Alias/Monolith/Serenity
    Net: Tivoli/Serenity/Insomnia

Age of the People, which ended on October 19th, 2002

Land: The Playboys/THE Monkeys
    Net: THE Monkeys/The Playboys

Utopian Era of Strife, which ended on January 21, 2002

Land: Kaer Loche KLA/Seal of Solomon
    Net: Seal of Solomon/Kaer Loche KLA

Utopian Age of Conflict, which ended on January 29th, 2001

Land: Legion of Blades/QuEllar Del Uk ES/A Mothers Advice
    Net: HaLL for Darklove/Legion of Blades/A Mothers Advice

Do we assess these splits the same way as Absalom? We can see that since age 28-29 there are no splits between non-absalom kds, so you have a point, but do we use the system only since then or what? That is if we go serious on the analysis. If I am just trolling and trying to make whoever came up with the system to defend themselves, then I see no reason to check any data whatsoever. I have only respect towards you, so no need to call me retard and use it as an argument against what I say :D.

to Hurlin:

Sorry if i offended you by giving even the slightest notion that Absalom might have deserved their chart performance :D. I didn't speculate on the reasons behind why they split their charts, as I stated earlier. I just said that if someone, that has no knowledge of the political dynamics in the game look at the charts it is an obvious conclusion that when 1 kd wins both charts it was more successful then all, which can be due to being too good, or the competition being not that strong. Also split charting can be understood as two equal kds fighting to the end. And I say that with no past as aabs or absalom. Also I stated that most probably Absalom did arrange the split crowns, but I look at the matter as someone that has no idea if it is true or not. So go and mock that :D
    Last edited by Soul_Hunter; 29-07-2013 at 14:37.
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Hunter View Post
    to Syntico:

Ok. I took your advice and I checked. If we take into account all ages on Wol since 29 + all BF ages we have the following times when charts were split between non-absalom kds:

The Age of Intrigue ended on July 2nd, 2005

Land: Alias/Monolith/Serenity
    Net: Tivoli/Serenity/Insomnia

Age of the People, which ended on October 19th, 2002

Land: The Playboys/THE Monkeys
    Net: THE Monkeys/The Playboys

Utopian Era of Strife, which ended on January 21, 2002

Land: Kaer Loche KLA/Seal of Solomon
    Net: Seal of Solomon/Kaer Loche KLA

Utopian Age of Conflict, which ended on January 29th, 2001

Land: Legion of Blades/QuEllar Del Uk ES/A Mothers Advice
    Net: HaLL for Darklove/Legion of Blades/A Mothers Advice

Do we assess these splits the same way as Absalom? We can see that since age 28-29 there are no splits between non-absalom kds, so you have a point, but do we use the system only since then or what? That is if we go serious on the analysis. If I am just trolling and trying to make whoever came up with the system to defend themselves, then I see no reason to check any data whatsoever. I have only respect towards you, so no need to call me retard and use it as an argument against what I say :D.

to Hurlin:

Sorry if i offended you by giving even the slightest notion that Absalom might have deserved their chart performance :D. I didn't speculate on the reasons behind why they split their charts, as I stated earlier. I just said that if someone, that has no knowledge of the political dynamics in the game look at the charts it is an obvious conclusion that when 1 kd wins both charts it was more successful then all, which can be due to being too good, or the competition being not that strong. Also split charting can be understood as two equal kds fighting to the end. And I say that with no past as aabs or absalom. Also I stated that most probably Absalom did arrange the split crowns, but I look at the matter as someone that has no idea if it is true or not. So go and mock that :D
    Ignoring modern ages, Absalom deserved every single crown they ever achieved. If anything, they deserved more than they came to get. Importantly, the failed recognition largely even shares cause with the continued failures at trying to change the state of the game at the top. People trying to rationalize around it - whether to shine or tarnish - is really nothing but yet another symptom of that.

NB: Post not directed at you, personally.
    Last edited by JustinSane; 29-07-2013 at 16:43.

Soul Hunter no mocking bro I was supporting :)

Realest considering I'm a full blown southern bogan and was driving a truck at the time I consider being able to string together a coherent sentence a miracle ...... But grammabashing :( .....

<3 yah Synt :)...... Your message reminds me of a text message I sent to some mates the other day it basically said " in Broady supermarket and they have kiss playing over the pa ...... Love my home town bogan 4 life "

Give my love to crad when you see her next and tell her she still owes me a bucket of whiskey shots
    Last edited by Hurlin; 29-07-2013 at 22:44.
    IMPERIALS KLA

Forum Fanatic
    never go full retard.

Enthusiast
    What the **** is this bull****?

That was not a rhetorical question.

Thread Information