Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Clearing up a common misconception.

Director of Age Changes
    Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    On the other hand, the present day hero, Mr. Don Proteus, we have logs and youtube videos alike. It's just not the same.
    lol

Absalometric "crowns", so retarded. A way to increase epeen over a shared crown.
    Last edited by Avenger; 25-07-2013 at 01:50.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Lord of War and Leaving Las Vegas IMO

Enthusiast
    @real
    So brute force never got a triple crown?

And mcclean is in top 3? hehehe this really made my day :) We were kd mates back in age 4-5 or somewhere there.

Quote Originally Posted by skoyl12 View Post
    @real
    So brute force never got a triple crown?

And mcclean is in top 3? hehehe this really made my day :) We were kd mates back in age 4-5 or somewhere there.
    there is a bonus for a triple crown

Wow, as soon I read the thread title and the author, I was so ready to flame realest like a massive tranny. But I actually like everything he wrote. rofl!
    Disclaimer
    Take everything I post with a grain a salt. It tastes better that way.

I agree with the half crown nonsense, but I can't side with an honor crown being on the same level as a land/nw crown. Godly makes a decent point that NW should be ignored. I also can't ignore the circumstances of a crown. Warcry/HoH crowns are NOT worth as much as a typical age crown.

Put the bunny back in the box.
    S E C R E T S

A win is a win, its stupid to argue that different crowns have different values.

Until a crown is made part of the game officaly, and your account is actually tagged with tiny little crown somehow, a crown is whatever you want it to be.
    Work Safe Custom Theme: http://spahrep.github.io/
    Age 55 TFC - Faery Warrior - Triple Crown (acres,nw,honor) <Unicorn Stampede>
    Age 56 TFC - Faery Warrior <Fen of the Unicorn>
    Age 57 TFC - Elf Mystic - 1st TFC Prince :P (S) <Rarity>
    Age 58 HRS (S) - Elf Mystic <Space Truckin - Deep Purple>
    Age 59 HRS (M) / AC (M) Faery Merchant <Cantaloupe>
    Age 60 AC (council) - Human Sage <Cerulean Frost>
    Age 60b Simians - Orc Tact <Cerulean Frost Rebooted>
    Age 61 - Silly Pink Ghetto Cats - Dwarf Merchant <Starship Unicorn Express>
    Age 62 - A Ghetto - Human Sage - 1M+ nw <Cerulean Unicorn Adventure>
    Age 63 - Another Ghetto
    Daughter of the Fifth House, Holder of the Sacred Chalice of Riix, Heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed.

-- The opinions/rants do not represent my kingdom or its affiliates, only me, and i have a lot of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    A win is a win, its stupid to argue that different crowns have different values.
    It's like boasting about winning a championship in a strike year. It doesn't mean **** lol.
    S E C R E T S

Director of Age Changes
    Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    It's like boasting about winning a championship in a strike year. It doesn't mean **** lol.
    Or Simians farming out to you on purpose *cough*
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Yet I don't see anything about a war win crown...

Maybe because the mechanics are garbage and it doesn't represent any real skill if you should rind yourself at the top. War win and honor crowns just mean you farmed out more ghettos than the other kds that were trying to farm out ghettos.

And before everyone gets all mad, I'm not saying it doesn't take skill to war. I'm saying you don't need to be the best at warring to win the war win crown. You need to be the best at trucking kds you can beat into warring you.

I always truck KDs :P
    Work Safe Custom Theme: http://spahrep.github.io/
    Age 55 TFC - Faery Warrior - Triple Crown (acres,nw,honor) <Unicorn Stampede>
    Age 56 TFC - Faery Warrior <Fen of the Unicorn>
    Age 57 TFC - Elf Mystic - 1st TFC Prince :P (S) <Rarity>
    Age 58 HRS (S) - Elf Mystic <Space Truckin - Deep Purple>
    Age 59 HRS (M) / AC (M) Faery Merchant <Cantaloupe>
    Age 60 AC (council) - Human Sage <Cerulean Frost>
    Age 60b Simians - Orc Tact <Cerulean Frost Rebooted>
    Age 61 - Silly Pink Ghetto Cats - Dwarf Merchant <Starship Unicorn Express>
    Age 62 - A Ghetto - Human Sage - 1M+ nw <Cerulean Unicorn Adventure>
    Age 63 - Another Ghetto
    Daughter of the Fifth House, Holder of the Sacred Chalice of Riix, Heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed.

-- The opinions/rants do not represent my kingdom or its affiliates, only me, and i have a lot of them.

Winning land crown is about who gets to farm trinity or simians first. You can't just diminish a crown based on a general premise, otherwise you can toss aside any crown. Try going for honor, and you'll see the competition is just as fierce. It's different, but still very competitive.

As well, the crown system does not adjust for anecdotal evidence because behind every crown is a story, and changing any details of the plot could have altered the course of the crown. Warcry winning a crown in an awar age is still strategy; they figured out that the path of least resistance is to stay neutral. As for HoH, they realized that Anri is an incompetent hothead, and goaded him into farming out - another clever diplomatic ploy. In any age, any decision could ultimately cost you a crown; and any subplot could be spun to make your crown seem undeserving. All that matters is what the charts record as the number 1 kingdom, and nothing else is relvant. After all, at the end of the day, we don't care that Kevin Durant is going to be All Time Scoring Leader in 20 years due to him receiving ticky tack bull**** fouls.
    The End of an Era

Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    So how do you rank value? Who decide what is more valuable and what is not? There is no way of making that a viable thing cause everyone has different opinions about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Yet I don't see anything about a war win crown...

Maybe because the mechanics are garbage and it doesn't represent any real skill if you should rind yourself at the top. War win and honor crowns just mean you farmed out more ghettos than the other kds that were trying to farm out ghettos.

And before everyone gets all mad, I'm not saying it doesn't take skill to war. I'm saying you don't need to be the best at warring to win the war win crown. You need to be the best at trucking kds you can beat into warring you.
    Maybe cause the system hasnt been revised for a warwin chart? Ask Syntico if he want to include that.

Thread Information