Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Clearing up a common misconception.

Glad to see Flogger pwn in here
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    Winning land crown is about who gets to farm trinity or simians first. You can't just diminish a crown based on a general premise, otherwise you can toss aside any crown. Try going for honor, and you'll see the competition is just as fierce. It's different, but still very competitive.

As well, the crown system does not adjust for anecdotal evidence because behind every crown is a story, and changing any details of the plot could have altered the course of the crown. Warcry winning a crown in an awar age is still strategy; they figured out that the path of least resistance is to stay neutral. As for HoH, they realized that Anri is an incompetent hothead, and goaded him into farming out - another clever diplomatic ploy. In any age, any decision could ultimately cost you a crown; and any subplot could be spun to make your crown seem undeserving. All that matters is what the charts record as the number 1 kingdom, and nothing else is relvant. After all, at the end of the day, we don't care that Kevin Durant is going to be All Time Scoring Leader in 20 years due to him receiving ticky tack bull**** fouls.
    We gave HoH charity crown for other reasons. We fought HoH and beat them in war as well.
    It was not a mastermind idea by HoH. We could just as well have razed thier crowns away any of those ages. It was our choice to let HoH win crown over abs.
    It was the choice of many KDs. Only a fool like you think Simians has been the only KD to help HoH win crowns. Pretty laughable how little you know.

Ur still a nobody without a KD ingame. Last time you had a KD you lost x2 to me and my KD plus gave us a free wave. After this you were gone from the game/forums for a long time. Just the way i like it. Feel free to start a new KD and get smacked again. Realest, the man with the crowns, the guy that self proclaim him and his friends to be the greatest of all times could not beat Simians. Keep talking you nobody. Its not like anyone listen to you. You are a nobody without any influence ingame. There is no need at all to even speak with you. You serve no purpose at all in this game.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by DDodge View Post
    Damn that is how **** was run fellas

RARIE

Super Thieves FTW

Thank you Linda/Jade for putting my feet on the path of fun
    IMPERIALS KLA

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post

Ur still a nobody without a KD ingame. Last time you had a KD you lost x2 to me and my KD plus gave us a free wave. After this you were gone from the game/forums for a long time. Just the way i like it. Feel free to start a new KD and get smacked again. Realest, the man with the crowns, the guy that self proclaim him and his friends to be the greatest of all times could not beat Simians. Keep talking you nobody. Its not like anyone listen to you. You are a nobody without any influence ingame. There is no need at all to even speak with you. You serve no purpose at all in this game.
    Boom

lol, he still thinks he beat me when i was having in Singapore meeting up with Phlayre and having a beer at Marina Bay Sands. The last time I held a province fulltime was in age 50, but absalom protocol made me quit the kingdom in shame. When he fought trollfags, he was able to beat the C-team, working his hardest. Congratulations? Bust out the A-Team, and he's got nothing.
    The End of an Era

Come now, wasn't octo leading that war v Simians? Give him that at least.
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    lol, he still thinks he beat me when i was having in Singapore meeting up with Phlayre and having a beer at Marina Bay Sands. The last time I held a province fulltime was in age 50, but absalom protocol made me quit the kingdom in shame. When he fought trollfags, he was able to beat the C-team, working his hardest. Congratulations? Bust out the A-Team, and he's got nothing.
    excuses, you are only as good as your last game.
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

and my last game was farming Trinity in war so bad that ASF/dorje had to come up with the Sonata excuse to gb me out the kingdom.
    The End of an Era

You have me all confused now.

Veteran
    Nice view about what is crown and what is not. I would agree, but to me it seems like Realest's system is modified in such a way that promotes yet again the Sonata crowns :). I don't say they are worthless, I just say the system seems biased :).
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

i miss trinity, unlike the rest of the abscum they are the only ones that doesn't run. Hey Anri you keep talking why don't you place a bet against realest, if you lose to him next age you instantly disband your kingdom?

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Hunter View Post
    Nice view about what is crown and what is not. I would agree, but to me it seems like Realest's system is modified in such a way that promotes yet again the Sonata crowns :). I don't say they are worthless, I just say the system seems biased :).
    How is the system biased again?

Quote Originally Posted by silent_killer View Post
    i miss trinity, unlike the rest of the abscum they are the only ones that doesn't run. Hey Anri you keep talking why don't you place a bet against realest, if you lose to him next age you instantly disband your kingdom?
    Would never disband and dont want any other KD to disband either. We welcome Realest to try and bring his a-game. Anytime. Last time was a BIG failure. He just make excuses cause he could not keep up. I am sure Realest KD did not war us x2 to lose vs us both times. Poor Realest.

Like someone said: you are only as good as your last game. Dont really care in what bungaloo this guy was drinking beer in and with whom it was. He lost bigtime to us. Maybe its the asian e-penis complex. But this guy is for real just talk talk talk... Maybe you should actually do smt Realest? Like try a third time to shut me up. Until then you are the man that lost to my KD x2 in a row. You got stripped of all your silly crowns.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntico View Post
    How is the system biased again?
    I said it seemed biased, because not counting 1st in land or net charts as a crown, but as half crown discards many kd achievements. I mean nobody will say "I have 5 crowns and 5 half crowns". By such act kingdoms that lost double charting by a small margin will go under kingdoms that had 2-3 strong ages. Also in my opinion, ages when you end up with only 1 chart in your pocket are usually ages with greater competition. Again that's my opinion. As well as for why I called it "biased" it is because we all know Realest's crowns are mainly with both charts, with that new system the amount of crowns he has will most probably stay the same, while on the other hand many players will lose some of their "crowns".

Anyway my post was more to joke about it rather then to go into discussions :D. I have no crowns.
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

So all those ages Absalom took turns splitting NW/Land was competitive? Interesting to keep in mind Elit's point about Absalom only winning when their alliance control the Top 5 in any particular age; I don't know if that fits your definition of "competitive" or not. Realest won (he didn't do it himself, it takes 25 players) in indie kingdoms (Seasons, Sonatax2) fighting against Absalom alliance, maybe that is less "competitive" to you? And... Realest is not the only person to win crowns and win them with NW/Land, his crown count is actually quite n00b compared to someone like TheMango.

Joke is fine, but a tip is maybe next time if you want to say "x or y seems biased", back it up with an explanation as to why you think it is biased - people will actually respect your post more. Thanks for clarifying with the above post anyway. ;)
    Last edited by Syntico; 28-07-2013 at 17:44.

Thread Information