Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Name 19 Players better than Godly Currently

where is the "name 20 nubs" thread?!

Quote Originally Posted by gergnub View Post
    where is the "name 20 nubs" thread?!
    Seems like you created your forum account in anticipation of this thread. Hang in there!

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixScorpion View Post
    No particular order:

Ryan
    Dark love
    protector
    ata
    Jody
    ervgotti
    Twisty
    flogger
    Zauper
    Dirty
    fuZZy
    coos
    Octobrev
    TheMango
    ASF
    Hawk
    Aos
    Gacib
    Topsy
    Realm
    hmmm i doubt i should be in that list but thanks all the same ;)
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Never played with godly, I'm sure he knows how to run and manage a province well. How the hell do you rank people in prov management skills (top20 or whatever) outside of cowing? You can always tell a good cow from a bad one based on intel and who farms out in a non-vulture situation. As for core prov management I'd just say there is advanced/intermediate/new/bad with some variance in between.

I'm sure someone like flogger actually can play a really good prov but doesn't have the time to do so + work + run a kd..his cow the age pulse beat zz for #1 was really good, his cows in bio few ages ago weren't good though (dunoe if it was him/hint/Baka whoever but ata and I had an easy Time that cow fight due to all of the unforced errors on their end and the solid play on our end. But yea flogger can definitely run a good prov/war/kd when he wants but of course makes mistakes and has bad ages/provs just everyone...it's all about consistency and he has it. Godly definitely understands prov mechanics and the game and would qualify as an "advanced" prov player but hard to rank him otherwise.

I personally think fae attacker oop is terrible unles you play in vacuum but I was th only person in abs in the countless ages to think so.
    WTF totally overlooked you wasnt on list. Proteus > Godly lol

From the pool of people I've played with thus far (and are currently still playing)

- munk
    - Drug
    - TheMango
    - Elit
    - topsy
    - Awesomeness
    - Dirty`
    - Cello

are on equal footing, if not above Godly

These names were from the Seasons/Sonata/Trollfags/Current Havoc crew.
    Utopian 5 Sept 2005 - 5 Sept 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Never played with godly, I'm sure he knows how to run and manage a province well. How the hell do you rank people in prov management skills (top20 or whatever) outside of cowing? You can always tell a good cow from a bad one based on intel and who farms out in a non-vulture situation. As for core prov management I'd just say there is advanced/intermediate/new/bad with some variance in between.

I'm sure someone like flogger actually can play a really good prov but doesn't have the time to do so + work + run a kd..his cow the age pulse beat zz for #1 was really good, his cows in bio few ages ago weren't good though (dunoe if it was him/hint/Baka whoever but ata and I had an easy Time that cow fight due to all of the unforced errors on their end and the solid play on our end. But yea flogger can definitely run a good prov/war/kd when he wants but of course makes mistakes and has bad ages/provs just everyone...it's all about consistency and he has it. Godly definitely understands prov mechanics and the game and would qualify as an "advanced" prov player but hard to rank him otherwise.

I personally think fae attacker oop is terrible unles you play in vacuum but I was th only person in abs in the countless ages to think so.
    I agree with your statement about needing a prov crown for "top player" honors. I also think "brains" behind a dynasty kingdom should be qualified.

I have a prov crown. I outplayed Marcel//Fratzia to win it, and they were a pretty good kd around that time. I also had to fight off 3 other cheaters as well. I feel like it was a hard fought, well deserved crown (a top 20 prov crown). If I had more time, I'd have more prov crowns. Next round I'll have vacation time from work so you will most likely see me prov crowning.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Swap me for petrified, and let the forgotten miracle be forgotten.
    pewpew

no balls no glory (c) BMW

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    I agree with your statement about needing a prov crown for "top player" honors. I also think "brains" behind a dynasty kingdom should be qualified.

I have a prov crown. I outplayed Marcel//Fratzia to win it, and they were a pretty good kd around that time. I also had to fight off 3 other cheaters as well. I feel like it was a hard fought, well deserved crown (a top 20 prov crown). If I had more time, I'd have more prov crowns. Next round I'll have vacation time from work so you will most likely see me prov crowning.
    You're a top player no doubt but you never won that round on your own. "We" outplayed those people ;p

its usually not the loudest players who are the best ... And for sure not those who call themselves top player and make threads about it in here, although these threads can be quite funny to read.....

Forum Addict
    These threads are much more entertaining than some of the usual BS around.

Best players I've seen in action these last ages:
    Protector
    Elit
    TheMango
    Jordy
    Topsy
    Godly
    Elurin

These players grasp more gameplay and anticipate several likely outcomes and adapt. Most players lack that kind of in depth game insight.

Flogger could be on that list but he disappointed too much with inconsistency while I played with him - he seems to have brought his a-game this age but I don't know if that's protectors doing or his :p

News Correspondent
    hw Another +1 for Elurin
    I guess he doesn't get much recognition as he didn't play in kingdoms that won bazillion land crowns
    but that guy's understanding of this game was ridiculous on a macro and micro level. His leadership, foresight, and people skills were the ****.

I bet other long time leaders of great 'warring' kingdoms are better than some boastful buffoon too.
    Eg Persain, Loiso

biggest knock with Godly is the lack of kingdom success. For someone who wishes to be a contender for a top 10 all time slot, his body of work is underwhelming. However, ring count is just one of many factors to consider for an all time ranking.
    The End of an Era

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixScorpion View Post
    No particular order:

Aos
    :) Aos <3

P.s

Maybe I read it wrong but (godly) are you claiming a "crown" for finishing top 20 ?
    Last edited by Hurlin; 30-07-2013 at 00:42.
    IMPERIALS KLA

tops
    Dirt
    flog

heard great things about:
    mango
    octo
    munk
    Godly (terrible town)
    Realest
    Elit

Quote Originally Posted by whur View Post
    tops
    Dirt
    flog

heard great things about:
    mango
    octo
    munk
    Godly (terrible town)
    Realest
    Elit
    As much as i love Realest, he's never finished above 4k acres once every time i've played with him. Mango is legit, octo is unstable.
    Utopian 5 Sept 2005 - 5 Sept 2013

Thread Information