Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Name 19 Players better than Godly Currently

Sir Postalot
    baka's yet to be mentioned, the age I joined BIO he had lead his kd to #1 by the time I joined if crowning potential is a factor, and we've played enough to know there aren't more than 6-7 guys on the server I'd less like to be up against a war against. Half the people mentioned don't even lead wars.

Seems his main knock is a couple of unsuccessful banks, which isn't uncommon the first few times ya do it vs abs. I failed pretty hard my first banking shot.

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    baka's yet to be mentioned, the age I joined BIO he had lead his kd to #1 by the time I joined if crowning potential is a factor, and we've played enough to know there aren't more than 6-7 guys on the server I'd less like to be up against a war against. Half the people mentioned don't even lead wars.

Seems his main knock is a couple of unsuccessful banks, which isn't uncommon the first few times ya do it vs abs. I failed pretty hard my first banking shot.
    Over all the years i played the strongest opponents we faced over different eras was BiO under Bakas lead, Fratzia under Marcels lead and Sanctuary under Jdorjes lead. At the peak and some of the best ages of these KDs all three of them was very skilled and lead their KDs very well.

Now, looking back at it, these are the three KDs that really managed to give us the best challenges hands down. I have a bit to bad memory to account for the first 30 ages of warring and exactly who lead what KDs in thier strongest eras. So id choose to pick out the top3 leaders we had the most fun and competetive wars against.

Looking at this age, none of the KDs around could perform what these KDs did under thier best ages. I choose to not pick Rage with ASF/Proteus or Sleepy with Coss because we never faught them and considered them both to be friendlys. They prob would make the cutt for me as well.

It is not very pleasant to fight against Baka for like 1 month in a row and try to come out on top of him in the situation. He is very stubborn. :) He still haunts Simians was sleepness nights.
    I think both Baka and me said enough is enough after that little browl since we equally stubborn and a conflict between him and me would really never end.

Just my 5 cents
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Regular
    Can we nominate the quiet achivers that are not regular posters or 'famous' now that we've established as listed above.

Would be interesting to see who makes the cut even if they only played a few ages.

Forum Fanatic
    i think several people have made the point that longevity is a huge part of achievement though Zee

I would think Elurin was a top player during his career, but I don't think the kitties ever actually tried to do the Land/Networth thing.

He was def a good war leader though. (When actually around).

Forum Addict
    Elurin and Petrified are two people that most of you forget to mention. But maybe you must whore and crown to be labeled as a good top 10 player?

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    I would think Elurin was a top player during his career, but I don't think the kitties ever actually tried to do the Land/Networth thing.

He was def a good war leader though. (When actually around).
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    Elurin and Petrified are two people that most of you forget to mention. But maybe you must whore and crown to be labeled as a good top 10 player?
    I would agree 100% with Elurin being on the list, but since the thread title says "Name 19 Players better than Godly Currently" he shouldnt be considered as he aint a current player.
    The 4 Horsemen

*A cult worships their leader who is alive and well. A religion worships the same guy except he is dead.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post

Thanks for the kind remarks... but I bet you're doing it so I stay up with you all night for this war :)

Quote Originally Posted by Liar View Post
    ill give you 5 usd if you dont post for a week, and that is 1 usd more that ill give the other one if he stop replying
    don't spend your hard earn money, we all know it takes you a month to earn it.

Baka and Bio? included in the greats? then again you know what they say 'Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while' except simians of course, they are hopeless.

Forum Fanatic
    How about Nassal

Quote Originally Posted by silent_killer View Post
    Baka and Bio? included in the greats? then again you know what they say 'Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while' except simians of course, they are hopeless.
    Not sure if he was being serious, this is a "top20 players" thread, winning 1 crown with help doesn't even put you on the t50
    Last edited by Proteus; 01-08-2013 at 00:17.

Post Fiend
    LightNing

Post Fiend
    Top wolf or wolf pack leader. Great player and ran WoD

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Not sure if he was being serious, this is a "top20 players" thread, winning 1 crown with help doesn't even put you on the t50
    i'd ask the same thing as mansoor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    And question if you actually need to be a leader to be on that list.

Because im pretty sure there are some amazing "ghetto" players that rank in the top 10 current players in the game. I've got one in my kd that is rarely army home for more than 5 min a row all age, less than 5-10 seconds when at war, has gotten my kd into more wars than any 5 people put together, hits the "right" people in war even if orders are out of date and who i'd put up against any player in the game for prov management when chained (45+ times since age 49 by design).

But then again unless they talk alot outside the kd no one besides the ghetto is gonna know they are an amazing player.

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    How about Nassal

Omg, Princess Zith aka Nassal is playing again?

Thread Information