Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: flogger vs Godly

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    Elit, in every kingdom other than Dreams, I've been fundamental in kingdom direction (either leading or advising). The reason I wasn't involved in Dreams leadership is because honestly bro.. you don't listen to anyone. I'm not the only one who will say that, and there are lots of people that refuse to play with you because of it. I could parade into the thread ex-kingdommates to confirm this claim or my claim of constant councilship, but just like the drought+rob 5 minutes prior to the tick, you will refuse to listen to that as well. So basically you're either someone who doesn't listen, or you are trolling. Either way you're becoming a broken record and a complete waste of time and need to just stop being mad that you lost to brado. You need to step out of this thread and let the real players this round talk it through since it doesn't involve you.
    One from main reason why Havoc will fault terrible is because you have so big concul. Its most terrible way for set kd. There need 2-3 leaders max and need to take full responsibility for all decisions. Zauper is cool and i respect him. Problem is he cant be "bad boy" and tell you all to: shut up.
    Im listen to every one in kd but when its come to decision im make it dont matter what other say. Its called Lead. In season was more or less same Dictat just its was split to Dirty/amaz/me. In Dreams was split to Dirty/me but when Dirty is not around im doing what i think for good. Lennxo/matty/maclean all gave me high valuation for my job in Dreams. Im not going to bother with your personal view for my lead.

About loss from Brado? Sorry but i won x3 it. Maybe you should check province land chart again...all is going how i planed it long ago.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Topic is not correct. Its Flogger vs Zauper? Or mango. Godly is just regular solider who voice his opinion in forum because none listen to him in kd.

Sad story :(
    No this thread is about the flogger/godly 1v1 province war that will be part of the larger landscape of the BB/Havoc conflict.

Both sides have agreed to step back and let them 1v1 as champions. OR something.

It's also not that I'm not capable of telling people to shut up, it has more to do with how the structure of leadership was determined at the start of the age. You know that I'm more comfortable with a 2 leaders + some advisors setup.
    Last edited by Zauper; 26-07-2013 at 13:40.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I hope godly has prayed to R'hllor

Oh cool. Elit has now redefined a cow loss as well now. Apparently, it's a 3x win when you farm out and then have to explore your cow back up. In that case, Simians won their cow fight vs us. Please share more pro tidbits with us Elit.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

I like to post
    Oh cool. Elit has now redefined a cow loss as well now. Apparently, it's a 3x win when you farm out and then have to explore your cow back up. In that case, Simians won their cow fight vs us. Please share more pro tidbits with us Elit.
    You are lucky i teach n00bs for free ;)

You remember we had war? Cow started 16500 acres and finish 11600 its 4900 pool loss. Our calfs was 7k and finish 10 and 12k its 8k pool gains. So in cow battle we are 3100 acres up pool.
    Your calf was 8k and finish 3500 its 4500 pool loss. Your cow was 16500 and finish ~~19800 its 3300 pool gains. So you are 1200 acres negative pool.

All this numbers look good, but main point is other. During war all our humans manage to grow and our cow keep close eye on his explore cost during trade hits. So when you made fun "about gave up when i made DT on octo", its all was part from plan to down him and same time finish correct size, so after it cow can double again. This way we redistribute our land and manage to up much bigger cow. After all wars is for grow big provinces. We gained pool and made big provinces. What more to want? Ah we got WW too :P
    Last edited by Elit; 26-07-2013 at 14:50.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Post Fiend
    Why is it necessarily a bigger loss to re-explore your core than your cow? Explored acres are explored acres? Given time to (re)pump before another eventual bout (the people demands an eventual Thrilla in Manila), something you will have a hard time doing while warring BB, he is obviously in the better spot (all else equal). Open your eyes for a change, it can be quite refreshing - just ask Smokin Joe.
    Last edited by JustinSane; 26-07-2013 at 14:59.

First of all, I was saying you vs brado -- you straight up LOST. You don't need to bring in the calves because that was a given before the war even started.

Second, If you are saying that you gained 8k pool acres by calves that probably can't double, then you are misstating. That would be like me saying I gained 1k pool acres because I gained 1k land, except in my case, I COULD eventually double depending on what flogger decides to do vs me. Either way, the point of the fact is that without the 2-2.5k swing in land due to brado's missteps, you would have been ~9k and our cow would have been 23k. This was due to your refusal to understand that 0% rax cannot win a bank fight or any other 1v1 situation. How you can determine this as a "win" for *YOU* (even with the mistakes) is beyond me.

JustinSane, yes he's in a better spot due to having allies. Thanks captain obvious?
    Last edited by Godly; 26-07-2013 at 15:04.

This is how I determine a win: Wars Won / Concluded Wars 2 / 2
    This is how I determine a loss: Wars Won / Concluded Wars 1 / 2

Anybody who thinks otherwise is delusional.
    Proud Monarch of #Debauchery
    Stick to Your Word!
    It's all about the logs
    Follow Your Dreams!
    Believe in Yourself!
    Let Your Spirit Guide You!

Quote Originally Posted by SillyRabbit View Post
    This is how I determine a win: Wars Won / Concluded Wars 2 / 2
    This is how I determine a loss: Wars Won / Concluded Wars 1 / 2

Anybody who thinks otherwise is delusional.
    SillyRabbit, and this is how I determine if someone is a ghetto that doesn't understand anything other than the war win chart.

I like to post
    Godly, you really don't understand this game. Stop advice Zauper if you want kd to be stronger. You need to know your place: "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob."
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Believe me, I know a lot of things. I know that you're trying to make it look like your entire goal for the war was to drop down to 11k so you could double. I know that's a lie. I know that brado outplayed you despite giving up 2.5k free acres. And I know that the reason that he was able to outplay you despite making huge mistakes is that you don't know how to setup a cow for a fight. I survived a gruesome war vs Marcel where I was basically 1vs25 for 36 straight hours (core was just bouncing me for 3 waves) and won about 5-6k land off him. If you want I can give you advice on how to win a bank fight since clearly you need it if brado is beating you. I also know that you should probably exit this thread because the thread is entitled flogger vs Godly and you are neither of those names.

Oh, and I know that you're good at growing a cow with no conflicts and -500mil TB. This, unfortunately, is the big times and you gotta know how to fight.

Enthusiast
    I think godly vs prot would be interesting cause when I started playing wol we was in the same kd and thoose two where basicaly equal in everything :), now who will be the better advisor/leader?

Verry intersting war comming. gl to both kds! :)

Post Demon
    I think AmA should wave havoc into their conflict with BB for Goldy talking so much **** :)

I like to post
    Believe me, I know a lot of things. I know that you're trying to make it look like your entire goal for the war was to drop down to 11k so you could double. I know that's a lie. I know that brado outplayed you despite giving up 2.5k free acres. And I know that the reason that he was able to outplay you despite making huge mistakes is that you don't know how to setup a cow for a fight. I survived a gruesome war vs Marcel where I was basically 1vs25 for 36 straight hours (core was just bouncing me for 3 waves) and won about 5-6k land off him. If you want I can give you advice on how to win a bank fight since clearly you need it if brado is beating you. I also know that you should probably exit this thread because the thread is entitled flogger vs Godly and you are neither of those names.

Oh, and I know that you're good at growing a cow with no conflicts and -500mil TB. This, unfortunately, is the big times and you gotta know how to fight.
    When i say you know noting its mean you know noting. Accept it and don't argue!

Round 1 cow fight: was 1vs1. AMA cow start gain land over Havoc cow = win
    Round 2 Havoc put all his provinces to ns AMA cow for save his cow. Its was 25vs1 and turned battle so Havoc cow start gain land. AMA adapted to it. Bring his calfs and made its 25vs25 and this turn battle again. Havoc run and WD asap for save his cow from being complete farmed. Win again.
    Round 3. Havoc cow is 20k ama cow is 23k. Win again.

KD page count for ama: Wars Won / Concluded Wars 2 / 2
    KD page count for for Havoc: Wars Won / Concluded Wars 1 / 2

Summary: you loss in all possible ways and still cant understand it.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Round 1: Yes you started to gain due to Brado's mistakes not due to your superior play.

Round 2: Elit, you've done this 3 times already and I just want to correct it. Part of your bad play in setting up a cow for a fight was running 3 tpa. You can't undertrain thieves, overtrain military and then complain that our rogues were effective on taking you down and say "hey I was beating Brado and then the thieves took me down." You have to look at the entire cow setup in its entirety. YOU ran 3 tpa which enabled our thieves to pwn you. YOU ran 0% rax and GS which allowed Brado to stay even with you despite giving 2.5k free land. Don't blame others on YOUR mistakes.

Round 3: You've also spent 29k pool on your province alone. That is not a good thing. We've spent 17k on Mango and he's 2k less than you. Again, you are trying very very hard to convince people that by getting hit down, and exploring back up you are somehow ahead. This would be Simians' argument on winning a cow fight vs us but they're not stupid enough to even try it.

As for war wins, are you competing for the war win crown? If so, congrats for your achievement. If not, I care as much about those numbers as the toilet paper I used this morning.

Thread Information