Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: flogger vs Godly

I like to post
    I gave up, you cant be fixed Godly. Just abandon and stop waste your and our time with all nonsenses. Update your avatar too:

Godly is the king of Noobs, the president of the starving industry, and has the most self promoted Utopian career of all time.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

havoc top humans:

AMA top humans:

tell me more about how amazing your pool assignment has been.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Snowden View Post
    havoc top humans:

AMA top humans:

Thats not fair! remember they ahde a 8k octo to!

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Snowden View Post
    havoc top humans:

AMA top humans:

23>20k
    12+10k pown 16.5k
    7+7K pown 4.5+4.5+3.9
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    23>20k
    12+10k pown 16.5k
    7+7K pown 4.5+4.5+3.9
    you touch it with a needle.

YOU ran 0% rax and GS which allowed Brado to stay even with you despite giving 2.5k free land. Don't blame others on YOUR mistakes.
    He managed to stay even cause you WD, was not really anything else.

Its nice that a single province crown player is trying to teach Elit how to play thou.

Its interesting also that Havoc lets Godly run rampant in here, considering how it just makes Havoc look even more bad and thinking about the previous age more bad PR isnt what Havoc needs.

Korp, good point. I'm pretty much done here on the forums since there's no point continuing to argue with Elit since he will never admit two things that are blatantly obvious: 1) he lost the cow fight 2) he ran from us for round 2. If you dumbasses want to believe that Elit beat brado in the cow fight yet purposely dropped his land to 11,500 as part of a greater scheme to double up later and he REALLY wanted to fight us in round 2 but BB "held him back", then tell Santa I said hello.

http://qkme.me/3vb106
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

So, let me see Brado outplayed Elit by doing a ****load of mistakes that lost him acres, then Havoc as a kingdom manage to take down Elit so brado could attack Elit, then AMA adapted to the situation and took down brado and to save his skin Havoc had to withdraw. What in there is brado outplaying Elit?

Elit adapts to the situation and overcomes it as been shown in the war and now. But its okey to be jealous Godly, Ive decide you're like Anri just in desperate need of attention.

Korp, wrong. Elit and brado were EVEN on land DESPITE the mistakes. That's because of the 0% rax and GS (Elit's mistake cost him about the same as Brado's WS mistakes). The turning point was when we capitalized on Elit's mistake of getting 3 tpa. I don't understand how this isn't obvious to everyone.

Let me try to help by going into extremes:

I go into a cow fight with 0 tpa. I outhit the player by 5k land because I have more military due to less thieves. Their kingdom then proceeds to NS the crap out of me and their cow eventually beats me by 5k. I can say "Hey I was beating your cow by 5k until it turned into a 25v1". Well dumbass you made it too easy!

I LOST THE FIGHT. IT WAS MY FAULT. I BUILT A ****TY PROV. God why is this so difficult to understand lol.

You're correct in that it's hard to say that brado WON the fight due to gifting elit 2500 free acres, but i'm 100% saying right now that Elit lost it with a weak cow setup.
    Last edited by Godly; 26-07-2013 at 17:09.

Korp, wrong. Elit and brado were EVEN on land DESPITE the mistakes. That's because of the 0% rax and GS (Elit's mistake cost him about the same as Brado's WS mistakes). The turning point was when we capitalized on Elit's mistake of getting 3 tpa. I don't understand how this isn't obvious to everyone.
    So, if they were even there shouldnt been any need to withdraw, you should just kept farming Elit for acres cause it was even you know. But wait, brado was about to lose all his acres. Were even to me :)

havoc had to withdraw to save their cow, that was the stated reason for withdraw.

Let me try to help by going into exactly what happened:

I go into a cow fight. Some stuff happens.

My kingdom has to withdraw from the war to stop me getting utterly farmed to 4k acres.

I LOST THE FIGHT. IT WAS MY FAULT. I BUILT A ****TY PROV. God why is this so difficult to understand lol.

Realest, there are things you can control and things you can't control.

I can control my TPA, my rax% and my GS%.

I can't control that they have 2 big killers that eventually turn it into a 3v1.

If it were 1v1 with Elit and brado at that point, why would we WD? Both cows were in bad shape.

Better stated: Elit lost the cow fight, their calves won the calf war, we had to WD to preserve our cow.

Who won the war though? Don't care about who won cow fight or who won core fight. It must be eating godly up inside to see the 1/2 on his kd page. Keep trying to justify how you somehow won, each of your posts are more amusing than the last.
    Proud Monarch of #Debauchery
    Stick to Your Word!
    It's all about the logs
    Follow Your Dreams!
    Believe in Yourself!
    Let Your Spirit Guide You!

Actually I'm still trying to accomplish step 1 in stating that Elit lost the cow fight. I don't understand why it is taking this much of an argument to get it across. Maybe in a month from now we can get to who won the war.

I like to post
    Godly, you can see numbers but you cant fight against them and win. Its difference from you and me. Havoc cow had insane huge advantage. With reversed situation i will farm any cow in 1vs1 fight with zero chance for opponent. Havoc cow had 7% max pop + 10% BE advantage + over 100 mill gold advantage. Can you explain what kind build/ratio can beat it? Having rax with -10% BE? How much rax i need to put for counter Havoc 23% rax? I had very limited gold stock for train army + tpa + rebuild and leave for pay army. Beat Havoc cow in 1vs1 was miracle.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Thread Information