Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: flogger vs Godly

Ok I think we finally accomplished Elit admitting that he lost. BABYSTEPS! I agree with what you just said... that our cow had a huge advantage and should have won so I'm really not trying to put you down for losing.

HOWEVER, had you run rax, GS, and 1-2 extra tpa, you would have won given brado's missteps. I'm 100% certain of it.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

I'm not Realest, but nice try.

so you are allowed to use your calf and TMs in cow fight and then still talk about 1v1 but Elit can't use his calves and TM?

Quote Originally Posted by Godly
    we had to WD to preserve our cow.
    QED

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    Ok I think we finally accomplished Elit admitting that he lost. BABYSTEPS! I agree with what you just said... that our cow had a huge advantage and should have won so I'm really not trying to put you down for losing.

HOWEVER, had you run rax, GS, and 1-2 extra tpa, you would have won given brado's missteps. I'm 100% certain of it.
    I admit i made miracle and won against numbers. Every one say how Havoc cow loss 1vs1 battle.
    You turned it to 25vs25 and result is Havoc WD. Stop argue and accept you loss from much better kd.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    Better stated: Elit lost the cow fight, their calves won the calf war, we had to WD to preserve our cow.
    If you had to WD to save your cow you obviously didn't win anything, nor the cow war or any other part of the war, you may have temporarily gained the upper hand but you don't win anything unless your cow can keep his acres, yours couldn't and hence you WD'ed, you lost and you need to face that, you thought you could force AMA into a round 2, you couldn't, you lost.

A war is not 1v1, it's 25v25 or however many players either side has. The cow war can only be considered truly separate if it is so, meaning the cows can't be touched by any other provs, this wasn't the case here. You used your rogues to good effect AMA used their calves to great effect, you lost and the rest is history, you're just a sore looser because your ego wrote checks you body couldn't cash in on.

Why would AMA want to fight you for a second round? They were at a disadvantage and you had your chance, now it was BB's turn to have a shot at you and you tried to dodge it but it failed because your deal with BB meant something other than what you thought it meant due to context Zauper missed out on because he's been out of the game for a while.
    Last edited by Elldallan; 26-07-2013 at 17:44.

Sir Postalot
    Seemed to me Elit won the 1 on 1 cow fight fairly predictably, if Godly is saying they lost cause of the calf war, Elit only lost the 1 on 1 cow fight because of the rogue support by Havoc.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    Why would AMA want to fight you for a second round? They were at a disadvantage and you had your chance, now it was BB's turn to have a shot at you and you tried to dodge it but it failed because your deal with BB meant something other than what you thought it meant due to context Zauper missed out on because he's been out of the game for a while.
    Turns don't really exist. Flogger even said he didn't care if we fought AMA again first...and then 2 days later he's threatening to dealbreak us and double us.

And I think what you meant to say is 'because flogger said one thing and then decided that it was incorrect', which seems to be a trend with his communication and deals.

Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    Turns don't really exist. Flogger even said he didn't care if we fought AMA again first...and then 2 days later he's threatening to dealbreak us and double us.

And I think what you meant to say is 'because flogger said one thing and then decided that it was incorrect', which seems to be a trend with his communication and deals.
    At least he was just threatening, that much cant be said about Havoc.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    At least he was just threatening, that much cant be said about Havoc.
    And then he broke the terms of the deal he made? :shrug:

And then he broke the terms of the deal he made? :shrug:
    Whats the issue really, someone that plays in Havoc shouldnt have any problems with this kind of play?

I'm just curious what round we decided that after a war has been concluded, you must CF the other side.

I think it goes back to my earlier point in which people put way too much stock in warwins. If a winning kingdom finds a good stopping point to retrain and go for the throat 4 days later, why not take it?

In any other round, AMA would have had to fight us again, at their disadvantage (due to our play), as Ellurin pointed out, and Elit would have been farmed even more than he already was. Unfortunately, this round has turned into a circus and even the otherwise fair flogger had to threaten a dealbreak just to stack the deck even more in anti-abs favor than it already has been.

Conclusion: Abs might be bad, but anti-abs is acting just as bad. At least I can sleep easy at night knowing that I was not involved in Abs' last round and not involved in Antiabs this round. Because both sides are pretty pathetic looking right now.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Whats the issue really, someone that plays in Havoc shouldnt have any problems with this kind of play?
    KD leadership and core is really quite different from the crew last age.

And, more or less what Godly said above.

The logs posted in forum very clearly includes references to proteus beahvious being the reason neccessary for such deals. If you know what's meant by proteus behaviour it's pretty easy to see that flogger meant to prevent being noticed just as he was going to war, not to allow somone to extend cf indefinitely by hopping hostiles.

True, turns doesn't really exist, but AMA didn't really want to fight you again and flogger apparently did and still does, so trying to go after AMA when BB notices you is silly and will get you 2v1'ed.
    On the other hand threatening with 2v1 isn't the same as actually doing it, you could have called their bluff to see what would happen.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    The logs posted in forum very clearly includes references to proteus beahvious being the reason neccessary for such deals. If you know what's meant by proteus behaviour it's pretty easy to see that flogger meant to prevent being noticed just as he was going to war, not to allow somone to extend cf indefinitely by hopping hostiles.

True, turns doesn't really exist, but AMA didn't really want to fight you again and flogger apparently did and still does, so trying to go after AMA when BB notices you is silly and will get you 2v1'ed.
    On the other hand threatening with 2v1 isn't the same as actually doing it, you could have called their bluff to see what would happen.
    He also explicitly defines what it is. If there was something else he left out, that's on him not me -- I wasn't asking him because I was curious, I was asking him because he wanted a clause along those lines. When you define what you want in a reset clause, that's what you get. You'll notice he says something along the lines of 'I can't notice you before you go hostile with AMA'. You know what would be the case if we had waved AMA?

Beyond that, it's silly to threaten a dealbreak/double if you don't intend it, Elldallan. You see, threatening it is all it takes to make people remember and want to get even.

So who won who lost?

I like to post
    Zauper, its alot better to treat you for avoid it from end in 2vs1 Situation. After all you got 10 days extend and 1vs1 Fight. Last age none gave it us. Dorje decide to rob us during incoming notice, its not treat its act. So we cant prepare. We waved them in return. His kd had zero chances in war or retal war. Normal action is to gave us free wave and cf. We will be still in huge disadvantage but can try prepare. What Sanctuary did id FG all our gold and FB all our provinces and after it Havoc jump after 8 weeks pump. Try to imagine how bad was this for us, how lame was from ASF/Proteus to try explain how its legit and we deserve it.

This age no one double hostile you or treat similar to last age....and i really really hate Havoc but still keep it fair.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Thread Information