Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: flogger vs Godly

Threatening to double hostile to get the kingdom to change its plans is exactly the same as doing it. It wasn't your call to "keep it fair." It was flogger's. The only reason flogger extended the CF is because he's a decent person put in a ****ty position by you. If you were the one in his shoes, you wouldn't have extended.

As I said earlier and I'll say again: whatever happens this round, at least I'm clean. Both abs and antiabs have dirt under their fingernails.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Zauper, its alot better to treat you for avoid it from end in 2vs1 Situation. After all you got 10 days extend and 1vs1 Fight. Last age none gave it us. Dorje decide to rob us during incoming notice, its not treat its act. So we cant prepare. We waved them in return. His kd had zero chances in war or retal war. Normal action is to gave us free wave and cf. We will be still in huge disadvantage but can try prepare. What Sanctuary did id FG all our gold and FB all our provinces and after it Havoc jump after 8 weeks pump. Try to imagine how bad was this for us, how lame was from ASF/Proteus to try explain how its legit and we deserve it.

This age no one double hostile you or treat similar to last age....and i really really hate Havoc but still keep it fair.
    If you had done something to get even, I wouldn't have blamed you, Elit. I told you that, too :P. But... Flogger isn't you.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    If you had done something to get even, I wouldn't have blamed you, Elit. I told you that, too :P. But... Flogger isn't you.
    What i did was better and clean.
    Trust me CF us was really better for Havoc too. Ignore Godly opinion he have no idea about game.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Thumbs up

Wait... So who won the ama/havoc war? Can somebody explain to me please..

Thanks guys.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

And then he broke the terms of the deal he made? :shrug:
    Ohh yea because a freaking anon is such a big deal. Get over it. It was like 3-40 honor, no levels changed on either side. And a couple acres. If you're seriously going to ***** about that... lol

KD leadership and core is really quite different from the crew last age.
    Should have cleaned ship. goodz taking all the blame doesn't take away what Havoc did, period.

You see, threatening it is all it takes to make people remember and want to get even.
    You mean like you saying you'll wave AMA if we don't give you more time?
    Just cut the crap already.
    And yet again, threatening someone and actually doing it are 2 different things. Go ask Proteus, he can clarify it to you pretty well I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    Threatening to double hostile to get the kingdom to change its plans is exactly the same as doing it.
    No it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    As I said earlier and I'll say again: whatever happens this round, at least I'm clean. Both abs and antiabs have dirt under their fingernails.
    Clean? You? What about the dirty farming you did? I thought the Godly wouldn't wanna play in a kingdom that used dirty methods such as farming to grow?

I'm slowly loosing all respect for you I had when you talk **** like this ;p

Enthusiast
    my kd mate fotgott annon, they only donate to bb now :(

Beyond that, it's silly to threaten a dealbreak/double if you don't intend it, Elldallan. You see, threatening it is all it takes to make people remember and want to get even.
    Threats is not really affirmative action or really a justification to ****play someone at a later date, on the other hand they're only good if people thinks that you're willing to follow thru.
    it would sound extremely silly if someone used "you threatened with dealbreak/2v1 age 57 so now we're going to gb you for that" but then again I guess Abs is pro at coming up with lame excuses to justify ****play they feel like doing at the moment, just look at goodz for an excellent example.

Quote Originally Posted by KuhaN View Post
    Wait... So who won the ama/havoc war? Can somebody explain to me please..

Thanks guys.
    AMA claims they won because they got WW and connected bonuses.
    Havoc claims they won because they made a strategic withdrawal and that's not really a loosing because they would have lost their cow if they didn't wd, so because of that wd'ing isn't really loosing and if there had been a hypothetical second round(which they wanted to have) they would have farmed AMA.

Havocs bank ended up some acres, AMA's calves ended up a lot of acres, AMA cow lost some acres but just doubled and is currently bigger than Havoc cow by some acres where as Havocs bank can't explore due to prohibitive costs. Of course AMA obviously didn't go into war with the plan lets get our cow smallified so we can double it later but still.

I am not Snowden. If i have to talk ****, I do it here. I ain't some forum multi pussy. Come on now, some respect is merited here.
    The End of an Era

this thread is absolute rubbish

Elit: You beat us, we withdrew to keep our cow.
    flogger: I am looking forward to the coming war

everyone else: eat a bag of dicks and worry more about your own kds, even if they are absolute ghettos.
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    this thread is absolute rubbish

Elit: You beat us, we withdrew to keep our cow.
    flogger: I am looking forward to the coming war

everyone else: eat a bag of dicks and worry more about your own kds, even if they are absolute ghettos.
    I know how war ended. Just "king of Noobs, and president of the starving industry" Keep trash talk and gave incorrect arguments for prove his point. Its why I keep post to prevent new people get wrong picture :)
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    I am not Snowden. If i have to talk ****, I do it here. I ain't some forum multi pussy. Come on now, some respect is merited here.
    No way dude. You are a 4,000 posts forum multi. It's obvious.
    #sinners <---click to join

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Why's everyone so mad? About post counts nonetheless lol

Yes Palem we know you have a lot.

Thread Information