Thread: Okay who are the top players in Utopia? I want to know

Okay who are the top players in Utopia? I want to know

Here are my guesses

Godly= The way people flock around him and the way he lets off saying he was a winner he probable is a top player plus he is funny to me.

Elit= People seem to respect him

cello= I heard he was some kind of winner?

Realest = because I seen him in an interview and he has followers

Who ever the guy that runs absolm because the ghetto I heard was the name they call the other provinces I was in always talk about staying low not to get high because they would lose. Ablsom is out there...(someone teach me please because most kingdoms always want to stay low what if they do get high ablsom beat them up or something?

who ever leads that trollfag group and HOH

The guys with the monkey avatar with Arnari or something= He seem like he knows to wars I think people seem to respect him too.

Oh yea the syintico guy= He seem like people respect him

I will come back to edit this once I get more people names and I want to know one thing before I go. Is that guy with the weird avatar any good?
    The one with something ODD absolm thing with a pyramid think he seem weird and I am curious.

Oh yea flogger I see people fear that guy too

I am curious about the mods and admins too. Do they play are they any good? Who is the creator of the game does he play?

I like to post
    There is many good players in utopia. Not all like to talk much and being famous. Alot from good players dont play atm. You cant make this kind chart, its wont be objective.

For example YF,cyc both are old leaders on BruteForce was very skilled in different aspects. Same for Soah from BF.
    Lennox from PBS know much about game and very very good. Same going for Maclean and Matty. All former PBs.

There is really so many ppl and no way to name them all.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Okay who won the most crowns? I mean even if I know really nothing it is always a top or top dogs in a game that people always want to be part of their team.

Is this game all about certain equations too and why are most realms scared to get bigger. I mean I tried at the start of last age to get really big than people start cursing me out saying trouble is going to come my way and I need to be small like them. Basically do regular people have chances in winning? This game seem kind of big with people all over the world. I want to know who the top people are so one day I might link up with them.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Faceless Figure 9 View Post
    Okay who won the most crowns? I mean even if I know really nothing it is always a top or top dogs in a game that people always want to be part of their team.

Is this game all about certain equations too and why are most realms scared to get bigger. I mean I tried at the start of last age to get really big than people start cursing me out saying trouble is going to come my way and I need to be small like them. Basically do regular people have chances in winning? This game seem kind of big with people all over the world. I want to know who the top people are so one day I might link up with them.
    Obvious troll be obvious.

you wish I was a troll. Whoever runs these forums know I am a legit person if troll = same = troll as other forums which is someone who post a lot of post in or someone using another account.

Ain't nobody got time 4 dat. I found my name and password from looking in my email. I just never post because last time I posted something my team got mad at me for saying I brought to much attention and those guys either sucks or low confidence.

Anyways I search myself if their is another thread or something like that.
    Last edited by Faceless Figure 9; 26-07-2013 at 21:09.

Veteran
    --->me
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

I think not you do not have any special like that other guy who runs this forum has under his name. One question though if this game been out since 1998 why are most the old people in seen in here is 2008? Is there an old forum I can check out?

Veteran
    What you have under your names defines your forum role, and how many posts you got. It has nothing to do with skill :D.

Thumbs up

I hereby level up Faceless Figure 9 (OP) from 9 posts to 1k posts. The force is strong with this one.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Faceless Figure 9 View Post
    One question though if this game been out since 1998 why are most the old people in seen in here is 2008? Is there an old forum I can check out?
    The game/forum was hosted on swirve for a long time. Prior to that I believe it was eeboards that hosted the forums.

Those are no longer documented though with the exception of anyone's personal savings or using the wayback machine.

Veteran
    Utopiatemple forums?

Thread Information