Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: AMA vs Disturbed!

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    DM_Benjamin, are you mad because Disturbed wanted to wave Havoc right before your war with BB and now its wont work because they are no more in declare range for you?
    Sorry if my wave Disturbed wreck your plans for arranged run-farm war with them for dodge BB.
    You have a vivid imagination Elit. I don't even know who Disturbed is, nor do I have any say in our leadership.

Just to clear it up, by you farming them without any retals, it is somehow Havocs fault and we were trying to run from Beastblood?

This story is becoming amazing but I am sure all the aabs people will believe it and justify it

[17:45] <@Benjamin> ** The kingdom of AMA **
    [17:45] <@Benjamin> Total land exchanged: +14,285 (62/0)
    [17:46] <@Benjamin> what a load of rubbish

Also there is absolutely zero chance we will run from Beastblood, we will war them and you know that. You cried to them to make sure of it and threatened to double us. Don't act stupid Elit, it is unbecoming of you and I do respect you.
    Last edited by DM_Benjamin; 28-07-2013 at 07:45.
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    You have a vivid imagination Elit. I don't even know who Disturbed is, nor do I have any say in our leadership.

Just to clear it up, by you farming them without any retals, it is somehow Havocs fault and we were trying to run from Beastblood?

This story is becoming amazing but I am sure all the aabs people will believe it and justify it

[17:45] <@Benjamin> ** The kingdom of AMA **
    [17:45] <@Benjamin> Total land exchanged: +14,285 (62/0)
    [17:46] <@Benjamin> what a load of rubbish
    Yes Disturbed wanted to wave Havoc and i know there was diplo from Havoc and Disturbed for set war terms. But this break your CF deal terms with BB, its why they asked Disturbed to stay away from you till BB/Havoc war.

About gains. Its result from catch them untrained. Already explained you x2 in early post. I can post details about Disturbed solds/gold sums and other buts its wont be correct to them. Its not hard for you to get 25 sots and make your own stats and they look atm a lot better from when we waved. They don't retal because cant retal atm.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Yes Disturbed wanted to wave Havoc and i know there was diplo from Havoc and Disturbed for set war terms. But this break your CF deal terms with BB, its why they asked Disturbed to stay away from you till BB/Havoc war.

About gains. Its result from catch them untrained. Already explained you x2 in early post. I can post details about Disturbed solds/gold sums and other buts its wont be correct to them. Its not hard for you to get 25 sots and make your own stats and they look atm a lot better from when we waved. They don't retal because cant retal atm.
    Show me proof of this apparent break of the CF terms. I wouldn't agree to it and you know that. I play straight up and always have. I don't know what part of "We will war Beastblood 100%" do you not understand?

Also I was just told some dude named roozed runs disturbed, again I have never heard of them

nor do I have any say in our leadership.
    I wouldn't agree to it and you know that
    Why bother even talking with such peon n00bs Elit?

I like to post
    Show me proof of this apparent break of the CF terms. I wouldn't agree to it and you know that. I play straight up and always have. I don't know what part of "We will war Beastblood 100%" do you not understand?

Also I was just told some dude named roozed runs disturbed, again I have never heard of them
    Ok so when you dont know what is going dont comment :P

Roozed lead them. He is very very mad about our wave on them. He is kinda crazy too :P
    Not going to post logs, but he wanted to wave havoc (maybe no more) and its 100% sure.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

DM_Benjamin -. Think a bit before you post your biased ****, you have a kingdom that is in full pump mode, what do you think they can do against AMA?

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    DM_Benjamin -. Think a bit before you post your biased ****, you have a kingdom that is in full pump mode, what do you think they can do against AMA?
    KD names don't matter there, and we have cf with Havoc.
    Its very simple when War ready kd wave untrained kd first will gain land over second. Not hard for understand.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Ok so when you dont know what is going dont comment :P

Roozed lead them. He is very very mad about our wave on them. He is kinda crazy too :P
    Not going to post logs, but he wanted to wave havoc (maybe no more) and its 100% sure.
    Fair enough, as I said before it is just my opinion.

If its legit, great.

Korp, settle down. No one gives a **** about your opinion.

Veteran
    Both kds tagged as hostile....i'd say it looks pretty likely distrubed/malavolance are going to war

Fair enough, as I said before it is just my opinion.

If its legit, great.

Korp, settle down. No one gives a **** about your opinion.

Wow, really wow. First you run and yell around how this is horrible then you get the facts. How does that work out for you? Is it like "Hey I have a great idea, I shall come here talk trash even if I dont know a single thing about it"

Veteran
    Made me think of the swedish thread stuff going on....makes me wish australia spoke something different from English :P

Or I guess they supposedly do already...is it strife or something? everytime an australian opens his mouth it causes strife?

These are jokes DM, though probably not be made had u not been putting yourself in the community eye, you've not put your best foot forward son

(edit: that strife comment was faded knoweldge gleaned form a kids book, so in all likelyhood i was wrong, ruining a joke)
    Last edited by TitanReborn; 28-07-2013 at 08:26.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanReborn View Post
    Both kds tagged as hostile....i'd say it looks pretty likely distrubed/malavolance are going to war
    After our last talk With Roozed both kds didn't manage to make deal. They put war banner and tag hostile. Its why we tag hostile to. This way we show respect to them for his prepare. They don't retal now because its only correct way for prepare to war us. Don't know why ppl come there and start talk trash before check facts.
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Veteran
    I expect DJ to stop posting in AMA related topics when Disturbed starts razing us... :)
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Hunter View Post
    I expect DJ to stop posting in AMA related topics when Disturbed starts razing us... :)
    I expect DJ to offer us compensation for all trash talk when Disturbed start retal :)
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

― Frank Herbert, Dune

Forum Addict
    <3 elit -- at least I'm 100% honest when I say I'm jelly!

GL with this! Wish me luck against BB!

Thread Information