Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warring kingdom looking for any players of any level.

Regular

Warring kingdom looking for any players of any level.

Hi,

We're Angry Birds, going through somewhat of a transitional period at present having lost about 40% of our regular player base. We're hoping to be able to regroup and get at least 20 regular and active provinces together so that we can start from scratch and have some wars while at the same time, have a little fun.

We don't do IRC, we do use pimp and a seperate (optional) chat channel. We're not hardcore in any way. Just your average kingdom looking to have a good time and hopefully win a few wars on the way to doing so.

If you have a working knowledge of the game (or at least, are willing to learn).. If you don't mind using angel & pimp and following orders then this is the place for you. No alarm clocks, no gimmicks, make your 2 uniques per day and that's about your lot. If we lose, we lose. If we win, even better. For us the game is more to do with the comraderie and the laughs.

We are hoping to build a solid enough player base this age so that we can compete in the new age. If this sounds like something you'd like to be a part of, let me know and we can take it from there.

All the best in your hunt for a new kingdom :)
    Chuck Norris' tears can cure cancer. Too bad nobody has ever made him cry.

I don't suppose you would take an absolutely killer T/M? ;P

I need one so bad GLW :p
    Last edited by Sassy_Wolfie; 21-08-2018 at 02:54. Reason: updated nickname per request from user

Hi, Im currently playing T/M and interested in joining. Stuck in a real low activity Ghetto right now, need to get into an organised Warring KD.
    Been playing on / off for 10 years, willing to follow any strat set by the KD.
    If you're looking for a very active team player who may be a little rusty but willing to learn get in touch.

cheers

Hey.
    I am old school player , started to play when utopia started to exist ( living the joy of killing provinces and raping kingdoms - good old days), took some breaks in the process , cuz real life happened and now i decided i can play again .
    I usually play heavy attacker but this age i said to take it easy to see the changes they brought (i was in break for 3-4 years) so i go as Midget Rogue .
    Anyway the kingdom i am right now is almost dead when is about activity and i would like to join a kingdom who does at least the basics .
    You want to rebuild the kingdom and advance in utopia ? I would love to join and help as i can (if i still can) . The world moved on so i need to find the path again :P
    So , if you have room for me , i would be happy to join you .
    All the best.

Regular
    Hi guys and sorry for my late reply, I've been involved in war for a few days now and the majority of my time is spent focussing on winning that!! We're still recruiting for 2, so if you are still interested please send me a PM and we can take it from there :)
    Last edited by Alienated; 10-08-2013 at 09:59.

Regular
    Still got openings so if you're looking for a casual-warring new home, hit me here and we can take it from there.

Regular
    Come on! Roll in, Roll in!!

want a TM?

Regular
    Yes we definitely do :) Are you happy using pimp and in war, our chat channel?
    Last edited by Alienated; 10-08-2013 at 09:56.

Hey are you looking for an A/T? I can be something else in the new age, but I'm A/T for now.

Regular
    That we can live with, is that Av? Send me a PM and I'll invite you to our chat :)
    Last edited by Alienated; 10-08-2013 at 09:55.

I can't send PMs :( Would you mind sending me one with details on how to chat? Thanks

You should be able to send and receive PMs now. Unless 5 posts isn't the minimum anymore.

Regular
    No i think it's 10 now... Spam any thread Bishop or Palem have made with something along the lines of "Hi Bishop/Palem, I hear you're nub" That should work.
    Last edited by Alienated; 10-08-2013 at 09:55.

Thread Information