Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BB vs HAVOC - WAGER!

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    and now they to pussed out to settle a rematch with simians

sad kd
    You have had plenty of time to war Havoc, why now when they had a province hacked? But I guess you didnt have the balls to do it previously and now you feel more secure. So whos the scared one?

(and what a surprise Simians is derailing another thread to make it about them)
    Last edited by Korp; 04-08-2013 at 10:54.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    You have had plenty of time to war Havoc, why now when they had a province hacked? But I guess you didnt have the balls to do it previously and now you feel more secure. So whos the scared one?

We warred them over midsummers weekend first time and since then we been growing to make a rematch. The cf expired yr8 for a reason.

We are giving them time time to recover to make our rematch. I see no problems with that.
    If we had been playing by the abs 12h rule they been farmed a long time ago.

We offer them this fight and they said they reset the KD. To me it looks as if when Simians had problems, they continued with all power they had to rape us. Now that we are looking for a rematch and being reasonable enough to set some date for it they back down and say they gonna reset thier entire KD.

Simians spent thier last 5 weeks to prepare for this battle. So yea, i think they puss out because we can get a fair war going in some time.

Korp, what would you know about it thou.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    We warred them over midsummers weekend first time and since then we been growing to make a rematch. The cf expired yr8 for a reason.

We are giving them time time to recover to make our rematch. I see no problems with that.
    If we had been playing by the abs 12h rule they been farmed a long time ago.

We offer them this fight and they said they reset the KD. To me it looks as if when Simians had problems, they continued with all power they had to rape us. Now that we are looking for a rematch and being reasonable enough to set some date for it they back down and say they gonna reset thier entire KD.

Simians spent thier last 5 weeks to prepare for this battle. So yea, i think they puss out because we can get a fair war going in some time.

Korp, what would you know about it thou.

Anri maybe if you didn't talk so much **** in the forums, I'd be inclined to want a top war against you -- but all I've seen is you guys derailing our threads with useless nonsense. I've been afk from havoc leadership last couple of days so I don't know what our deal is with simians, but tbh you're going about it the wrong way if you want to convince us to war you.

QQ moar pls.

is there any truth to havoc resetting some or all of the KD this late in the age???
    The 4 Horsemen

*A cult worships their leader who is alive and well. A religion worships the same guy except he is dead.

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post

BB was always going first with Havoc. We respected that and stayed out obviously.

Thread Information