Thread: crashing an empty KD

crashing an empty KD

Hello there - a quick question. I have been thinking about starting a new KD - inviting some people I played with years ago and such... and was wondering, if it is possible to move into an empty KD? How would that be possible? if it is...

Cheers
    Lookee

Quote Originally Posted by Lookee View Post
    Hello there - a quick question. I have been thinking about starting a new KD - inviting some people I played with years ago and such... and was wondering, if it is possible to move into an empty KD? How would that be possible? if it is...

Cheers
    Lookee
    Do what Hellrazor does. Get huge and raze everyone you don't want. They will defect rather quickly or die. Then take monarchy and shoot out the invites.

Option B is take over a ghetto as monarch doing things the right way and then invite your friends.
    #sinners <---click to join

Haha well, sounds like some options ^^ not very polite though, but they could work :)

Hi Mate. Its not possible to start a "New KD" with no players in it and from what i know if all players leave from a KD it is deleted. Your best shot is to either look up in recruitment board and see if you have any luck to find a KD that needs a new M or start a new thread. Or you could always defect from you current KD and there is a pretty good chance that you random into a ghetto. If you have some leadership skills it shouldnt be too hard to become M over there and start recruiting your friends and build up something.

Quote Originally Posted by Lookee View Post
    Haha well, sounds like some options ^^ not very polite though, but they could work :)
    Option B is totally polite. I'm sure a ghetto would love some fresh, motivated blood in their kingdom and new leadership.
    #sinners <---click to join

I found a couple of empty KDs around... normally number 8 on defferent islands :)

But it sounds doable with the Ghetto ones! Thanks for the tips :D

Yes, I would go for taking over a ghetto. Should not be too hard.

There are KDs with 1-2 players, but if you havent got **** loads of friends that will join you, its a good idea to have a KD with some random people in it :-) Or you could always fill in those spots later with some randoms. Either way you prefer.
    Last edited by Pak; 28-07-2013 at 19:29.

Forum Addict
    if you ask Bishop nicely he can maybe help you.

Thread Information