Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Getting people to find Utopia

Post Fiend
    You're all wasting time making suggestions like these. The devs are too lazy to do something proactive to try to save the game. They're merely riding the wave until it reaches the beach.

I'm actually somewhat surprised this thread hasn't been closed yet for recommending the devs actually do something.

#FreeCheetzy
    Last edited by Akkadian/Taylor; 28-08-2015 at 19:49.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    #Banned #DontInsultTheDevs

Quote Originally Posted by Akkadian/Taylor View Post
    You're all wasting time making suggestions like these. The devs are too lazy to do something proactive to try to save the game. They're merely riding the wave until it reaches the beach.

I'm actually somewhat surprised this thread hasn't been closed yet for recommending the devs actually do something.

#FreeCheetzy
    I am surprised that you have manage to miss the subforum "Suggestion" its filled with Suggestion about how to improve the game. None gets closed as long as they stick to the rules. Since you missed this big thing its obvious that you missed that your buttbuddy Cheetzy broke the rules and got bannned accordingly.

Its cute though, trying to defend your boyfriend like this.

Is calling someone lazy insulting these days? Or was the "insult" removed in the edit? :)

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    I am surprised that you have manage to miss the subforum "Suggestion" its filled with Suggestion about how to improve the game. None gets closed as long as they stick to the rules. Since you missed this big thing its obvious that you missed that your buttbuddy Cheetzy broke the rules and got bannned accordingly.

Is calling someone lazy insulting these days? Or was the "insult" removed in the edit? :)
    It's great that Korp the keyboard troll has waded in. Just couldn't resist the nibble. #PartoftheProblem.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheetzy2 View Post
    It's great that Korp the keyboard troll has waded in. Just couldn't resist the nibble. #PartoftheProblem.
    Part of the problem is people like you who are unable to express their opinion in any other way than obscene. Then you blame everyone else but you for the problems you cause.

I see, your boyfriend is as dumb as you as well. Its not hard to figure out the end results of creating multi accounts after getting banned.

I am surprised that you have manage to miss the subforum "Suggestion" its filled with Suggestion about how to improve the game. None gets closed as long as they stick to the rules.
    Oh maybe you should tell the devs that and ask them ever so gently to maybe take them into consideration.

Since you missed this big thing its obvious that you missed that your buttbuddy Cheetzy broke the rules and got bannned accordingly.
    Were you trying to insult me here or something? If so you failed miserably. If he's what you call a butt buddy, I kind of enjoy it and should look into getting more butt buddies. You won't be invited.

Idc if he broke rules. That's never stopped people from protesting before. Dude gets caught with 1kilo of cocaine. "Free Dontae!"

What rules did he break anyway?

Not sure I was really sticking up for him, but thanks. But please don't tell amp, amp is my actual boyfriend. I don't think he'd be happy.

Devs are overly sensitive. Well, maybe devs aren't but palem has this superiority complex where he feels the need to try to suppress people. Nothing wrong with it, whatever floats your boat I suppose. (The only thing I added on the edit was the #FreeCheetzy because you know, he's my butt buddy)

P.s. I can do the tango all day and keep creating accounts. I have an endless supply of emails. Oh wait, nvm, it's Friday.

#FreeCheetzyMyButtBuddy

Part of the problem is people like you who are unable to express their opinion in any other way than obscene. Then you blame everyone else but you for the problems you cause.

I see, your boyfriend is as dumb as you as well. Its not hard to figure out the end results of creating multi accounts after getting banned.
    What's the end result? Getting ip banned? K I have tons of those too. Then again I could care less anyway because I don't need the forum to feel important in life

Barring the first paragraph of the what Cheetzy said which was funny. The rest of the post made pretty good sense to be fair. Does Obama try to censor the people who disagree with him. No of course not. Only third world dictators who want people to follow there mindset do because ultimately the people who challenge them are the oppressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor2 View Post
    What's the end result? Getting ip banned? K I have tons of those too. Then again I could care less anyway because I don't need the forum to feel important in life
    Sure you dont, thats why you felt the neeed to create another account, brag about how you have tons of IPs, but you dont care. Hahaha, not caring would be not making that post above to begin with. :)

lol, rage so badly but you dont care. :)

Sure you dont, thats why you felt the neeed to create another account, brag about how you have tons of IPs, but you dont care. Hahaha, not caring would be not making that post above to begin with. :)

lol, rage so badly but you dont care. :)
    To be honest, I got bored at work.

Btw I demand a trial to determine whether what I said constitutes an insult and whether said insult is a violation of any rules.

This is a violation of my due process

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    @Cheezty -

Next will prolly be an in-game ban

@Taylor -
    30 day ban. Next one will be permanent

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor2 View Post
    Btw I demand a trial to determine whether what I said constitutes an insult and whether said insult is a violation of any rules.

This is a violation of my due process
    Track Bishop down if you think I've overstepped my bounds. You don't have the right to due process, you do have the right to ask another moderator if you've been treated fairly.
    Last edited by Palem; 28-08-2015 at 20:51.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Track Bishop down if you think I've overstepped my bounds. You don't have the right to due process, you do have the right to ask another moderator if you've been treated fairly.
    This must be the most toothless thing ever, it doesnt work. Its just a nice play for the public. Nobody watches the Watchmen.

Korp only fun in this game is going to the forum and add gasoline to any possible spark to let every topic derail into a flame or a huge fire. Its what he does best and this is his legacy in the game. He is good for nothing else. If anyone should get 1 year ban who better then him. His history on these boards speak in volumes. He might be avoiding bans by controlling the way he speaks better then most, but his only purpose is to get under peoples skin and create forum trouble. I pity Korp more then any other player. If only he was someone ingame worth fighting, but hes not and never will be. At best he can find himself being a core patriot for a group of leaders, he will be the dog, the loyal one, sniffing ass, marking his territory and brownnosing someones ass then go to the forum and act like a dick. This is why i will treat him like the dog he is while i keep a friendly approuch to next to all other players while im growing old with the game.

Yea i take a ban for this personal insult. Because im bored and it feels good, knowing Korp is douche. **** should **** have like we say in sweden...
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Veteran
    I will sign the ban korp petition.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    *shrugs*