Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Beastblood (Worms) vs Havoc (Clean thread)

It's brilliant. Could refer to any one of the three.

Forum Addict
    So, according to abs and anti rules anyone can random into havoc or BB atm =) Man I wished I was smaller and no cf. would have been hilarious to just attack as Kuhan said.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post
    Hmm Golden Bazooka just LL'ed our 2nd cow some, but didn't go green on kdpage! One theory is that he qq after bouncewave and put sitter on someone?

I know the feeling :/

<3
    Sorry munk but I can't be there. Setting flogger as my sitter was planned beforehand when we figured out which days it would happen. Just bad timing for me. I have to train a bunch of new judges at work today. I was looking forward to fight but my prov is in good hands though.

Quote Originally Posted by october View Post
    Sorry munk but I can't be there. Setting flogger as my sitter was planned beforehand when we figured out which days it would happen. Just bad timing for me. I have to train a bunch of new judges at work today. I was looking forward to fight but my prov is in good hands though.
    rather flogger than brado :D

Quote Originally Posted by brickwolfman View Post
    god dam dude, where do you find this **** :)
    I have to admit Kuhans images last couple of weeks have been tight. Put a smile on my face. It helps alot that i recently watched that movie with Stallone vs Banderas. Its a good oldschool movie that brings entertainment without having to use the braincells much.
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

you're welcome guys!

And yeah munk, i just ignored your pm on irc and am posting in forums, burnnn!
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

Postaholic
    I personally think the bounce wave was a surprising move... unpredictable. But I also think it was rather pointless.... we'll see how it goes.

Post Fiend
    I am grabbing popcorn from my little ghetto... Waiting to see how this really goes down though... It comes down to how much partying Helluva does since his thesis survived... if he goes AFK then Havoc loses :P

I didn't talk to Helluva for 3 years after he abandoned utopia for partying/school. He won't make that mistake twice in his lifetime.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Quote Originally Posted by KuhaN View Post
    you're welcome guys!
    Is it you, munk or Flogger?

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    So, according to abs and anti rules anyone can random into havoc or BB atm =) Man I wished I was smaller and no cf. would have been hilarious to just attack as Kuhan said.
    do it, but i don't think you have the balls to do it

Forum Addict
    June 10 of YR7 A Sapphire Dragon from W O R M S (##:##) has begun ravaging our lands!
    June 10 of YR7 Our kingdom has begun a Ruby Dragon project targetted at W O R M S (##:##).
    June 10 of YR7 W O R M S (##:##) has begun a Ruby Dragon project against us!
    June 11 of YR7 Our dragon has set flight to ravage W O R M S (##:##)!
    June 11 of YR7 Snow Crash (##:##) captured 2,407 acres of land from Uzi (##:##).
    June 11 of YR7 Our kingdom has begun a Sapphire Dragon project targetted at W O R M S (##:##).
    June 11 of YR7 Assimilation Optional (##:##) captured 1,456 acres of land from Uzi (##:##).
    June 12 of YR7 A Ruby Dragon from W O R M S (##:##) has begun ravaging our lands!
    June 12 of YR7 Uzi (##:##) invaded Assimilation Optional (##:##) and captured 2,169 acres of land.
    June 12 of YR7 Golden Bazooka (##:##) invaded Snow Crash (##:##) and captured 2,688 acres of land.
    June 12 of YR7 Our dragon has set flight to ravage W O R M S (##:##)!
    June 12 of YR7 W O R M S (##:##) has begun a Sapphire Dragon project against us!

So we got hits in first, seems Uzi had to release some to be allowed to hit. They had 1hr with one way saph where they robbed alot kd-wide.

Ruby => They hit with better gains sci, hence the better gains.

We sent saph while we're still sitting with their ruby.

Overall they got a lot of our gc and they have one way OPs on us since meter is 4 vs 10.
    Last edited by Palem; 01-08-2013 at 14:13. Reason: locs

Sir Postalot
    23:16 munk http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...hread%29/page4
    23:16 munk make an update?

Havoc nubbed it up

#flogshow #swag
    The End of an Era

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by october View Post
    If you train judges, what does that mean YOUR job is?

Thread Information