Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jerks VS Haswell

Jerks VS Haswell

Mr Curious talks to our Monarch and says they don't want trouble, we say neither do we.
    Jerk's waves us not too long after. Smart move as we were caught off guard, but also dick move.
    They waved, we went into fort, their second wave is coming, we're rushing to train and convert.
    Outcome? Discuss...
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

What we all learn by this is to have CF deals in print because Utopia is full of jerks.
    #officialjerks a kingdom full of the players we all love to hate.

The Dragon Portal a community site giving online tools and formaters, IRC War bot, IRC poster script, Firefox extension for Utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    Mr Curious talks to our Monarch and says they don't want trouble, we say neither do we.
    Jerk's waves us not too long after. Smart move as we were caught off guard, but also dick move.
    They waved, we went into fort, their second wave is coming, we're rushing to train and convert.
    Outcome? Discuss...
    We asked for cf and we were told you want free wave when we said no you said no cf, cause you wanted to have open targets if u want to hit, well we had no choice, I can show logs how cody either ignores me or just says no cf or no notice... blame your leaders imo
    Last edited by Pendel1; 03-08-2013 at 06:48.
    Jerks - #officialjerks

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendel1 View Post
    We asked for cf and we were told you want free wave when we said no you said no cf, cause you wanted to have open targets if u want to hit, well we had no choice, I can show logs how cody either ignores me or just says no cf or no notice... blame your leaders imo
    nobody's mad

Forum Fanatic
    Seems odd to me for strippers to refuse to extend CF, and then be completely unprepared when it expires with no notice clause?

but tetley they did offer to extend it, if we gave them a free wave...
    #officialjerks a kingdom full of the players we all love to hate.

The Dragon Portal a community site giving online tools and formaters, IRC War bot, IRC poster script, Firefox extension for Utopia.

and jerks said no. A representative from Jerks said this:
    [16:46:24] <MrCurious> For now, we cannot give free acres, but i hope we Can avoid any nasty stuff
    Our monarch replied:
    [16:46:42] <Cody> likewise
    We were deciding internally on whether to accept CF without asking for a wave. Of course during diplomacy if Kingdom x comes to you asking for a CF extension, you try to get something out of it as your kingdom is the one being asked. That is exactly what we did, Jerk's were well within their right to say no, that's fine, no qualms there. What is what I call a "dick move" when a kingdom says they don't want trouble and we say neither do we, we don't get intel/do ops/hit them, and then they wave us shortly after. All well and good that we should have secured CF, no issues with that statement, however it was a dick move plain and simple.

They want to war, we will prep and war. No QQ here, just stating the facts.
    Epic White Mage

and jerks said no. A representative from Jerks said this:
    [16:46:24] <MrCurious> For now, we cannot give free acres, but i hope we Can avoid any nasty stuff
    Our monarch replied:
    We were deciding internally on whether to accept CF without asking for a wave. Of course during diplomacy if Kingdom x comes to you asking for a CF extension, you try to get something out of it as your kingdom is the one being asked. That is exactly what we did, Jerk's were well within their right to say no, that's fine, no qualms there. What is what I call a "dick move" when a kingdom says they don't want trouble and we say neither do we, we don't get intel/do ops/hit them, and then they wave us shortly after. All well and good that we should have secured CF, no issues with that statement, however it was a dick move plain and simple.

They want to war, we will prep and war. No QQ here, just stating the facts.
    Atleast we got war :-) Can you say declaration date, we are kinda nub at this stage of the game
    Jerks - #officialjerks

Enthusiast
    imo jerks' move was tactical and mandatory. without a cf nailed down with strippers there were 2 choices. either wait like beggers while strippers grew further out of their military power and hope they will give cf without a wave, or go full force and catch them on their weak side. it was a smart move and anyone saying otherwise is, to say the least, misguided.
    when the break of war knocks at ur door, you cant sit inside and hope it wont bust the door open. you have to strike swiftly and unbalance ur opponent. thats what jerks did, thats what anyone should have done.
    i will give this ww to jerks, they are superior in any aspect except economy. and i doubt that suffices in this case. unless activity takes its toll.

Forum Addict
    I think the issue more that they imply 'we won't hit you' but then do.

Smart move as we were caught off guard, but also dick move.
    Fyi, here is another log to further show dick move from their representative who was designated to do diplo:
    [16:23:36] <MrCurious> We wont wave you

nekminit......
    Epic White Mage

Fyi, here is another log to further show dick move from their representative who was designated to do diplo:
    [16:23:36] <MrCurious> We wont wave you

nekminit......
    If we had no intend to wave you why would we ask for secured cf? This is taken out of the contects, all we wanted is to secure we wont eat bottomfeed wave, yet your greedy leader wanted to leave open relation in order to have a backup plan to farm land, you have to admit that. You can call it whatever you want but we did what we had to, you left us no choice here, blame cody, dont blame MrCurious for being nice and trying to get cf.
    Jerks - #officialjerks

Postaholic
    Strippers talking about dick moves? :o

nope, there was no backup plan to farm land. Your excuse is weak. Here is more lines to show we even told you guys we weren't planning on waving you guys:

[16:46:50] <MrCurious> We would like to help you if we Can, but i understand if thats not possible aswell
    [16:47:17] <Cody> well we will go after the bigger fish probably. not to discredit you or your kd. but i mean we will go for those above us
    [16:47:53] <MrCurious> Lol no offence taken
    [16:48:01] <MrCurious> I know what you mean
    [16:48:18] <MrCurious> I follow charts/kds Daily

Funny how you will say MrCurious was "nice and tried to get cf", but that's not what you told me in our chat an hour ago.

[16:48:42] <MrCurious> But for now, Nice talking to ya, hope we Can continue tomorrow
    [16:48:49] <Cody> yep ill be around, ttyl

And he was never to be seen again.

Also not that it's reqd of me to do, however we were discussing accepting your cf, in fact making it EoA as we told you guys we wanted SWEA and that's what we were pumping for, it's no surprise, every t10 kd knows we wanna 1v1 swea.

That's fine, we should have secured a CF, absolutely 100% true, and we didn't so we're partially to blame. Like I said, it was a smart move, but it was just a dick move, you can try to justify it and sugar coat it, but it's pretty obvious you guys had full intention to lead us to believe you weren't going to wave us, just so you could later wave us.

Quote Originally Posted by NoseBlood View Post
    Strippers talking about dick moves? :o
    I don't see SWEA still complaining, or Rage, we reached agreements with them and we consider that behind us. But sure you're entitled to your opinion, even though it's pretty lame (I was going to say retarded but god forbid I get banned for using the word retard directed at someone and get banned again <3 Bishop).
    Last edited by jamin; 03-08-2013 at 09:50.
    Epic White Mage

nope, there was no backup plan to farm land. Your excuse is weak. Here is more lines to show we even told you guys we weren't planning on waving you guys:

[16:46:50] <MrCurious> We would like to help you if we Can, but i understand if thats not possible aswell
    [16:47:17] <Cody> well we will go after the bigger fish probably. not to discredit you or your kd. but i mean we will go for those above us
    [16:47:53] <MrCurious> Lol no offence taken
    [16:48:01] <MrCurious> I know what you mean
    [16:48:18] <MrCurious> I follow charts/kds Daily

Funny how you will say MrCurious was "nice and tried to get cf", but that's not what you told me in our chat an hour ago.

[16:48:42] <MrCurious> But for now, Nice talking to ya, hope we Can continue tomorrow
    [16:48:49] <Cody> yep ill be around, ttyl

And he was never to be seen again.

Also not that it's reqd of me to do, however we were discussing accepting your cf, in fact making it EoA as we told you guys we wanted SWEA and that's what we were pumping for, it's no surprise, every t10 kd knows we wanna 1v1 swea.

That's fine, we should have secured a CF, absolutely 100% true, and we didn't so we're partially to blame. Like I said, it was a smart move, but it was just a dick move, you can try to justify it and sugar coat it, but it's pretty obvious you guys had full intention to lead us to believe you weren't going to wave us, just so you could later wave us.
    Are you from the deal breaking KD? And now you're crying over a KD, who you had no CF with, sweet talking you? Hilarious. Might as well call yourselves Simians #2

Thread Information