Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Jerks VS Haswell

Forum Fanatic
    Not sure what would have happened if we kept it up. There was a bit of disparity in the core at the end, in Strippers' favour. I think we still had more offense, and orc/UD core has more sustain than orc/dwarves, but they were able to get aid and keep decent def on their chained. We also had 5-6 good TMs to their 1. That said, a good deal of our op power was used up trying to weaken Bugs Bunny rather than on their attackers. So I'm not sure who would have eventually won the core fight, or if we could have eventually worked those cows over with ops.

Cows notwithstanding, this war really illustrated the power of having the button. Strips were able to deep chain 2-3 guys very quickly each wave for the first 3-4 waves of war since their attack times were lined up nicely. Props to Jamin I assume for leading the waves, and the crew for solid coordination.

Perhaps we should have massacred their T/Ms during hostile instead of tradding, since they were able to LL a great deal with excellent WPA and all it really did in the big scheme was make us fatter pre-war. As MrC already said, hitting them for land did mean that nearly all their T/Ms' econ was terrible (I saw a faery with like 300 peasants at one point lol). But with those cows making perhaps a mil or more every tick, the econ damage to their faes and halfers wasn't nearly as relevant as it would have been in a war without cows.

Also, I don't really know what the etiquette is on razing in hostiles, but at the beginning, since they were caught so off guard, I think we did have enough offense to hit 2 or even all 3 of their cows so maybe breaking them is an option we should have considered as well.

It proved much more difficult than expected to AW and LL the cows as we had hoped to do. The one-sided dragon advantage was a serious beating; even fireballs were pretty tough to land. Again it's possible that if we had just kept at the aw/prop longer, and maybe had a brief period where we slayed their dragon and sent one of ours, we might have been able to do some damage but it hadn't come together yet. There were a lot of people on sitting this war; with a few more people/leaders going away for the weekend and the hits starting on our T/Ms it was unfortunately time to pack it in.

Anyways, good war, definitely the best/hardest war we have had so far this age.

Post Fiend
    Jamin is actually new this age and does not run waves (he just has as big a mouth as me and likes to post here a lot), but good summary and thanks for a fun clean war!
    Last edited by Sig; 08-08-2013 at 20:50. Reason: grammar
    Every ghetto can win with cheat. SWEA is good example for it. - Elit 2013
    Tbh I suspected that Strippers cheated, when we lost war to them - Drug 2014

Forum Fanatic
    lol well i knew cody was away and Jamin was most vocal.
    So.. who does lead waves? Silva? :D

Post Fiend
    We have many talented old-school players who contribute while Cody is away :)
    Every ghetto can win with cheat. SWEA is good example for it. - Elit 2013
    Tbh I suspected that Strippers cheated, when we lost war to them - Drug 2014

Veteran
    Let's get ready to rumble !!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAIAET2e2y8

:D ITSSSSSSSSSSS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regular
    I played in Dealscumbreakerauchery all age so far...who is this Cody guy?

It was kinda shared, I led 1 wave and helped with a couple, some of the other guys did the same, it was a combined effort as Silva was busy with his gf while he had her ;) But he led some waves too here and there.

Together Everyone Achieves More. Thanks for the war Jerks, the war itself was fought cleanly and hard on both sides, thanks for WDing, looking forward to more fun later if we have time after all the kingdoms that are lining up for us at the moment :)
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Good war guys, your takedown of me was epic. XoXo Black Rage Oh, and I led one of those waves :p. Great thing about the KD is there are multiple ex-kings who love to play but dont have all the time to be a king, but come wave time there are multiple experts. Truly a thing of beauty to see.

Forum Addict
    gg for good clean thread :) Seemed clear they'd win with their big cows - Cows are harder to OP than one might think

Post Fiend
    We are an amazing kd, so much <3 for peeps in strippers.

gg Haswell, those banks in general, and that dragon in particular were quite annoying :(

nice thread (xept for the usual flaming :P) and congrats to strippers <3
    is always nice when friends war eachother, not really sure who to root for when it happens though :P

Thread Information