Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jerks VS Haswell

Quote Originally Posted by I_am_Spartacus View Post
    Are you from the deal breaking KD? And now you're crying over a KD, who you had no CF with, sweet talking you? Hilarious. Might as well call yourselves Simians #2
    Do people even read threads before posting their opinions? Apparently not. Simply saying it was a pretty slimey dick move to get to this point, but that's fine, hiho hiho its off to war we go.

Quote Originally Posted by alan03 View Post
    nobody's mad
    QFE
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Jamin always mentioned dick! you want to suck or lick some?

Enthusiast
    Should hawe taken the cf they offered.

Tsk, you are trying to make me look like the bad guy here Jamin. I came to your kd asking for a extended CF. Our primary CF ended yr8 and it had no notice attached. After i managed to relay my request to your kd (yr7), i heard nothing back for 48hrs+. When we finally touched base, i was told you would not extend the CF, however a free wave spanding over 1-2 ticks would grant us a EoA CF. It was a offer my kd turned down, and i informed you accordingly. As i told Cody, it was not in our plans to fight you, and we aired the idea of starting some kind of friendly relation in a, for both kds, unknown territory. But when we are told you wont extend the CF because you dont want to limit your target list for later, that says alot. Not only did you turn down a extended CF, you also proceed to grow 25-30k acres and running low draft (even running schools & high guilds), while we were running 75-80% draft on our core and sitting just below you in charts. Obviously you consider us unworthy of your attention if you think you can pull that stunt. Were we supposed to wait until you grew 35-50k acres, trained and then came back to us demanding a free wave (or 2) for a CF? We would be in no condition to fight you then, and you know it. As for avoiding nasty stuff, would it not be considered "nasty stuff" if you had waved us in 2 weeks time, looking for easy acres? Imo it would be, and my kd agrees. You should have extended the CF for +2 weeks so you could have grown in peace - thats what i would have done atleast. I have no ill feelings towards you or the kd you play in, at all - this is a game and i/we have no problem remaining on friendly basis once this is over. I guess time will tell if that is possible. One last remark: We gave you all possible advantages here. We hit up into a kd 35k acres bigger, 3.5mil nw bigger, with 3 secured cows, not to mention that you have been pumping sci/wpa on much bigger sizes then us the entire age. You also hold the button and consequently you will get the 1st wave in the war. What more do you need? :)
    Last edited by MrCurious; 03-08-2013 at 14:40.
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Nope, we werent going to demand anything, cody said to you we werent looking at your kingdom and he didn't lie like you did. We were in discussions and were just about at a consensus to just EoACF you guys, its no secret (and you can ask the t5 kingdoms) that we were pumping for SWEA. Logs dont lie, you said you weren't planning on waving us, you did. Had you have come back to cody the next day (like you said you would), and said, we really need an answer on that CF, I'm certain you would have gotten your CF. That's fine though, may the best kingdom win.
    Epic White Mage

So..why demand a free wave if you didnt want a free wave?

Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    Nope, we werent going to demand anything, cody said to you we werent looking at your kingdom and he didn't lie like you did. We were in discussions and were just about at a consensus to just EoACF you guys, its no secret (and you can ask the t5 kingdoms) that we were pumping for SWEA. Logs dont lie, you said you weren't planning on waving us, you did. Had you have come back to cody the next day (like you said you would), and said, we really need an answer on that CF, I'm certain you would have gotten your CF. That's fine though, may the best kingdom win.
    Jamin, that is pure BS, sorry but it is. Why would i again come to you asking about the CF you already turned down?? You let the CF expire and made no attempts to contact us saying "Hey, we are up for the EOA CF guys, lets seal the deal". I contacted you, so did Pendel and Celien - and the end result was a clear cut no to the extension/eoa. How are we supposed to know you changed your mind, when you make no attempts to contact us. Why would it make more sense letting the CF expire and still not react. Yes may the best kingdom win - let me know if you need more advantages, i can release some offense on my orcs/uds if that will help :)

EDIT: If you were really going for SWEA why in gods name did you not accept the CF in the first place? You clearly wanted us open to suck acres from later on in the age - you got greedy Jamin. I am not the bad guy here, nor do i wish to create bad blood. But we gave you all the possible outs you needed to pump for swea in peace.
    Last edited by MrCurious; 03-08-2013 at 14:57.
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post
    I think the issue more that they imply 'we won't hit you' but then do.
    You mean to say "We wont hit you now, cuz we just grew 35k acres, but hey... when we are trained, who knows" <-- They left us no choice with the info they provided us. We would rather have avoided this scenario. But its on now. Whoever wins, wins.

I go back to my first post.
    Kingdom x asks your kingdom for a CF, they have come to you, so at first, because you're of course out to do whats best for your own kingdom, you ask for a free wave in order to get the CF. Why wouldn't you? Do you guys just say yes to whatever another kingdoms diplomat offers you every time? No, you counter offer, "What's in it for me" this is pretty common diplo and anyone that says it isn't has no clue how to do diplo. Anyway, so we did, we said we want a wave if you guys want to CF. You said you'd pass it over to your kingdom, you did, came back to Cody and said no you will not give acres. Cody said alright, you then said nice things about our kingdom and tried to chum up to Cody saying how you guys wouldn't hit us, but if we hit you you guys would do a long extended hostile with no war, YOU BOTH AGREED THAT WAS NOT A GOOD OPTION. Cody took you on face value, (his mistake, I would never have left it at that), you yourself said you don't want any trouble with our kingdom and cody said likewise. You said you wouldn't wave us, we said we would leave you guys alone as we have bigger kingdoms to go after, it was mentioned that we want to go after SWEA not you guys. As Cody needed to relay the information to the kingdom to discuss the possibility of accepting a CF without getting a free wave (which btw was almost at a consensus for yes before you waved), and also as you said you would find Cody the next day to continue the conversation (which you did not).

Those are the facts, was Cody stupid for not sealing the deal? Yes, I'm not biased I call it how it is. Did you blatantly tell us as a representative of your kingdom you won't wave us? Yes. Did you wave us? Yes. Did we op you/get any intel on you? No. Did you make any further attempts after that conversation to talk to Cody or any one of us? No. So how else should I see it other than you bs'ed your way into catching us unawares.

I have the logs of your conversation with Cody MRC, the whole thing, so don't tell me you had no idea we woulda accepted a CF without a wave, because that good sir is the only BS here.
    Epic White Mage

Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    I go back to my first post.
    Kingdom x asks your kingdom for a CF, they have come to you, so at first, because you're of course out to do whats best for your own kingdom, you ask for a free wave in order to get the CF. Why wouldn't you? Do you guys just say yes to whatever another kingdoms diplomat offers you every time? No, you counter offer, "What's in it for me" this is pretty common diplo and anyone that says it isn't has no clue how to do diplo. Anyway, so we did, we said we want a wave if you guys want to CF. You said you'd pass it over to your kingdom, you did, came back to Cody and said no you will not give acres. Cody said alright, you then said nice things about our kingdom and tried to chum up to Cody saying how you guys wouldn't hit us, but if we hit you you guys would do a long extended hostile with no war, YOU BOTH AGREED THAT WAS NOT A GOOD OPTION. Cody took you on face value, (his mistake, I would never have left it at that), you yourself said you don't want any trouble with our kingdom and cody said likewise. You said you wouldn't wave us, we said we would leave you guys alone as we have bigger kingdoms to go after, it was mentioned that we want to go after SWEA not you guys. As Cody needed to relay the information to the kingdom to discuss the possibility of accepting a CF without getting a free wave (which btw was almost at a consensus for yes before you waved), and also as you said you would find Cody the next day to continue the conversation (which you did not).

Those are the facts, was Cody stupid for not sealing the deal? Yes, I'm not biased I call it how it is. Did you blatantly tell us as a representative of your kingdom you won't wave us? Yes. Did you wave us? Yes. Did we op you/get any intel on you? No. Did you make any further attempts after that conversation to talk to Cody or any one of us? No. So how else should I see it other than you bs'ed your way into catching us unawares.

I have the logs of your conversation with Cody MRC, the whole thing, so don't tell me you had no idea we woulda accepted a CF without a wave, because that good sir is the only BS here.
    Jamin, are you serious? You used to play in HoH who did win some crowns right? Would you seriously rely on "Yeah maybe we will cf, we dont know - we dont want to limit our target list for later - but we will go for Swea now and not you". You grow and grow and run no army, while leaving us hanging in the dark. Why is that smart play??? We came to you daily to close this thing and the last thing we were told was a NO to the CF. What i told Cody, Jamin, was "i hope we can continue this tomorrow" as in, i hope we can continue chatting like we did the previous evening about this and that, old days etc. Do you know why i said that? - ill tell you: The negotiations were over, the answer was a no, so we had nothing more to talk about in that regard - I still had some nice talks with Cody about other stuff then the CF, as i have had run ins with him in previous ages, so dont twist my words. You should have done your diplo properly and sealed a CF deal before exploring like mad. You told us no to cf, and then you want to us mind read, that you are actually still discussing it and the consensus was a yes? Lol... you let the CF expire and you did NOTHING - and now you are butthurt that we waved you. You had all opportunities to avoid this, and by all i mean a l l. So stop blaming me for this. I was the one to come talk to you in the first place not vice versa.
    Last edited by MrCurious; 03-08-2013 at 15:35.

Ewww
    You want to accept cf or not this decision takes 24hrs max, we waited 1 week, sorry and no we didnt plan to wave, we were in pump mode when cody said no we dont want cf(that happens 72hrs before cf expires), so we went fort, pumped for 3 days and waved end of story. And yet you have huge advantages and yet you cry you have clear shot for crowing if you win vs us wtf u want more
    Jerks - #officialjerks

Enthusiast
    cut the BS strippers, nobody buys that inoccence trick. a deal is a deal, either close it or refuse it. "leave me alone and i will leave u alone while keeping my options open and grow freely to safety so i can farm u if i feel like it" doesnt fly for anyone in uto, especially the lvl ur playing at. and why were you expecting for MrCurious to come back for the CF, even after having fed him the options-open BS?! gurl please!

and here I thought you guys were pro diplo people.....

shut up or nut up

you wouldn't extend the cf so why wouldn't we wave you when its up.

o'wait you rather grow some more and bottom feed wave us right?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Quote Originally Posted by Pendel1 View Post
    this decision takes 24hrs max, we waited 1 week
    It took Debauchery a week to decide on this?

Honestly, I would've done exactly the same as Jerks has, probably as soon as the CF ended, if I knew Debauchery wasn't prepared.
    Proudly played in: Mystic Aura, FREE, Fellatio/Vae Victis, Nexus, Seasons, Dreams, Polar Bears/AMA
    Crowned with Seasons in age 37 (honor), 39 (nw/land) and 41 (nw/land)
    Crowned with Dreams in age 50 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with AMA in age 59 (KD nw)
    Crowned with Expendables in age 65 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with Cellos Republic in age 66 (KD nw/land)
    Now playing in: Canadian Rebellion (not to be confused with Cromulent Republic or Cellos Republic, obviously)

I agree with Cello, what Jerks did was a smart and a very needed move.
    If you don't have a set CF with Jerks, all good will and words mean nothing, they are entitled and should wave you.
    Moreover, sweet talking you into false feeling of safety is even smarter, they could say and promise you everything but if there is no CF, they can wave you whenever they feel like it.

Hope you guys learn from it and make proper CFs next time or just be war ready :)

Thread Information