Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jerks VS Haswell

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    Jerk's waves us not too long after. Smart move as we were caught off guard, but also dick move.
    So its not just a clever name

All I hear is jamin saying "waaaaahhhhh we dealbroke and now people don't respect us"

Post Demon
    This thread is entertaining.

Basically you declined CF extension asked for by kd right next to you on charts, and than not only put pricetag on it but also proceeded to explore and pump expecting for them to do nothing about it on account of them saying "they arent looking to fight you" during CF talks.
    I normally dont like namecalling but frankly whoever was behind decision to turn down CF offer and simultaneously ordered KD into growth/pump mode acted like halfwit and proved himself unfit to run serious KD.

i suspect the plan was to xplore their 'killers' and pump them so they could 'farm' our big faery
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Enthusiast
    Sounds like someone got caught with their pants down....

I would have done what Jerks did also
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

I'm sorry but you're all pretty laughable. From my first post and numerous times since the first post I said SMART but DICK move, which is what it is. I said our monarch was stupid for not securing the CF, clearly some of you people need to go back and learn how to read :)
    That's fine, uto forums is all about trolling anyway. I would have done what Jerks did too MINUS the bs. That was the whole point of the thread, it is a war thread giving background info on what started the hostile, unbiased and truthful.

and fyi, there was no plan to "farm jerks", we said we would leave them alone, and we would have, they said they would leave us alone and they didnt. Those are just facts.
    Last edited by jamin; 04-08-2013 at 01:06.
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Post Fiend
    I'm sorry but you're all pretty laughable. From my first post and numerous times since the first post I said SMART but DICK move, which is what it is. I said our monarch was stupid for not securing the CF, clearly some of you people need to go back and learn how to read :)
    That's fine, uto forums is all about trolling anyway. I would have done what Jerks did too MINUS the bs. That was the whole point of the thread, it is a war thread giving background info on what started the hostile, unbiased and truthful.

and fyi, there was no plan to "farm jerks", we said we would leave them alone, and we would have, they said they would leave us alone and they didnt. Those are just facts.
    No one knows what will happen the day after.

Post Demon
    It was smart, but it was not dick move. Fact they stated they dont want conflict was proven by their offer to extend CF w/o any strings attached so they acted in good faith.
    By refusing/puting price on CF its clear you misunderstood not wanting conflict for being afraid of conflict. We all know best battles are the ones you choose, not ones your oponent chooses for you ... so they did smart thing and attacked first.

This whole situation is your own fault and you brought it up on yourself with series of stupid decisions. Stop trying to smear their reputation on public forums.

No, if you would like to go by the facts. We said we wouldn't hit and we didn't. They said they wouldn't hit and they did. I'm sorry as much as they want to deny it those are solid facts with logs. Saying anything otherwise is an opinion, not a fact.
    Epic White Mage

jamin is what I like to call "special".

Forum Fanatic
    No offense intended, but given the business earlier this age, a vague statement by Cody that "we will go for the bigger fish probably" is not exactly something we can rely on.

You guys refused to extend the cf without a free wave in return. If you were sincere in your suggestion that you wouldn't come after us, then what did you possibly have to lose by extending??

Given that we had just put a faery up to 10k, and you guys had 3 humans at 10k, 12k, and 15k, the only way we could interpret the refusal to extend CF is as a threat. Actions speak louder than words.

If thats how you saw it thats fair enough but the last communication was from MRC who said he'd contact cody the next day, he did not. We were discussing whether to CF or not without a free wave and like I said we were almost in consensus to CF till EoA, I can show screenshots of the discussion if you wish, since I've joined this kingdom we have kept every word we have made, jerks said they won't hit, we said we won't. We didn't, jerks did. Again it all comes down to what was SAID and DONE. the rest is speculation. And for the last time I didn't say it wasn't a smart move, just a dirty move imo, because going off the info that we had and what a representative of jerks said, it is a dick move.
    Epic White Mage

Enthusiast
    If thats how you saw it thats fair enough but the last communication was from MRC who said he'd contact cody the next day, he did not. We were discussing whether to CF or not without a free wave and like I said we were almost in consensus to CF till EoA, I can show screenshots of the discussion if you wish, since I've joined this kingdom we have kept every word we have made, jerks said they won't hit, we said we won't. We didn't, jerks did. Again it all comes down to what was SAID and DONE. the rest is speculation. And for the last time I didn't say it wasn't a smart move, just a dirty move imo, because going off the info that we had and what a representative of jerks said, it is a dick move.
    Well its an even match so do what you do jamin. If you believe it was a dick move then be a dick back. It wouldnt be the first nor last dick move done by anyone this age.

we wont do any dick moves for the rest of the age, not while im in the kd, we will fight back sure, but we wont do anything dodgy.
    Epic White Mage

Thread Information