Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Jerks VS Haswell

Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto_King View Post
    Well its an even match so do what you do jamin. If you believe it was a dick move then be a dick back. It wouldnt be the first nor last dick move done by anyone this age.
    It's not very even at all. Dealbreakers has all of the advantages. Jerks were put in a tough spot and had to make a move.

@jamin - That ship has sailed. It's too late to say you won't do anything "dodgy" when such behavior has already happened from your kingdom this age. Just my two cents.
    #sinners <---click to join

thats fine, i get that people are like "once deal breakers always deal breakers", but any diplo i do will be upheld, i dont break deals and i dont mislead people. what i say is what i do. and btw, dealbreakers dont have any advantage, i wont go saying how bad of a situation we were in when they waved because that is irrelevant and partly our own fault, but i can assure you we do not have all the advantages at all, jerks have all the cards right now minus a button.
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    thats fine, i get that people are like "once deal breakers always deal breakers", but any diplo i do will be upheld, i dont break deals and i dont mislead people. what i say is what i do. and btw, dealbreakers dont have any advantage, i wont go saying how bad of a situation we were in when they waved because that is irrelevant and partly our own fault, but i can assure you we do not have all the advantages at all, jerks have all the cards right now minus a button.
    You have the button and you have three cows they can't break. I would say that's a pretty significant advantage.
    #sinners <---click to join

Forum Fanatic
    Well it behooves us at this point to take a look at a summary:

Jerks:
    Total land exchanged: +24,847 (74/2)
    -- Uniques: 41

A lot of these acres are from faeries and halflings.

Gogo Jerks

(multiple variations) If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth. // If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. // If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it. // If you repeat a lie long enough, it becomes truth. // If you repeat a lie many times, people are bound to start believing it.
    Dr. Paul Joseph Goebbels

Love it how nothing has changed , write "deal breaker" often enough and in the end even the wrongly accused (strippers) wont pay attention.

Accusing Strippers of deal breaking is the biggest and most successful propaganda scheme lately in Utopia.

Real life comparison would be the evidence for WMDs in Iraq.

Back to the topic , my money is on the Strippers , Jerks gonna find out how bitter was the fruit very soon.

Love it how nothing has changed , write "deal breaker" often enough and in the end even the wrongly accused (strippers) wont pay attention.

Accusing Strippers of deal breaking is the biggest and most successful propaganda scheme lately in Utopia.
    And I guess you have no relation at all to Debauchery, no friends there you're just another unbiased person :)

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    And I guess you have no relation at all to Debauchery, no friends there you're just another unbiased person :)
    Guilty as charged , I'm the exact opposite of all those unbiased , honest , peace loving folks accusing Strippers of deal breaking , shame of me not to agree with the cream of Utopia straight forward , never cheating , always keeping their word player base.

Quote Originally Posted by TitusAN View Post
    Guilty as charged , I'm the exact opposite of all those unbiased , honest , peace loving folks accusing Strippers of deal breaking , shame of me not to agree with the cream of Utopia straight forward , never cheating , always keeping their word player base.
    Who said they were unbiased? Thats seems rather stupid of you to think that. You trying to portray yourself better than the rest that claim they were Dealbreakers while you're as biased as anyone else. Its funny

I don't need friends to fight my battles for me, and I don't know who this person is Korp, but he makes for funny reading all the same.
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

I'm not trying to portray myself in anyway and I'm not biased , I've looked at the evidence and my conclusion is : there was no deal breaking on the part of the Strippers.
    You may disagree with that but the evidence is against you.
    Attacking me personally doesn't change the fact Strippers were framed by specific group of players and everybody else is following the scheme as Dr.Goebbels has scripted it.

I'm not trying to portray myself in anyway and I'm not biased , I've looked at the evidence and my conclusion is : there was no deal breaking on the part of the Strippers.
    You may disagree with that but the evidence is against you.
    Attacking me personally doesn't change the fact Strippers were framed by specific group of players and everybody else is following the scheme as Dr.Goebbels has scripted it.
    Then you should be able to provide these so called evidence you have found. Which was a personal attack? It is rather stupid to think that people are unbiased.

I've read the logs and first hand accounts published in these forums, based on those I've reached my conclusions and it is obvious to me what seams to be hidden to you.

Personal attack is when instead of challenging the statement you challenge the person who expresses one.

I know you have to have the last word , maybe it makes you feel better so be it , I'm gonna follow the phrase:

Μη δότε τα άγια τοις κυσί μηδέ βάλητε τους μαργαρίτας υμών έμπροσθεν των χοίρων...

Have a nice day.

I've read the logs and first hand accounts published in these forums, based on those I've reached my conclusions and it is obvious to me what seams to be hidden to you.

I know you have to have the last word , maybe it makes you feel better so be it , I'm gonna follow the phrase:
    Personal attack is when instead of challenging the statement you challenge the person who expresses one.

Μη δότε τα άγια τοις κυσί μηδέ βάλητε τους μαργαρίτας υμών έμπροσθεν των χοίρων...

Have a nice day.
    So, you cant provide these so called evidence to support your case, how convenient. Based on those you made a biased assumption on how things have happend.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    So, you cant provide these so called evidence to support your case, how convenient. Based on those you made a biased assumption on how things have happend.
    Couldn't help replying.

Dear Korp

Reading comprehension is defined as the level of understanding of a text/message.
    This understanding comes from the interaction between the words that are written and how they trigger knowledge outside the text/message.
    Since you obviously lack those skills I rest my case (learn Greek it's a wonderful world of it's own), there is a good book by late Iain M. Banks waiting for me I better get to it at once.

Thread Information