Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Jerks VS Haswell

Forum Fanatic
    Top jokes Titus.

Korp, pre-emptive grats on your 3k post. (atm you have 2999.)

Quote Originally Posted by TitusAN View Post
    Couldn't help replying.

Dear Korp

Reading comprehension is defined as the level of understanding of a text/message.
    This understanding comes from the interaction between the words that are written and how they trigger knowledge outside the text/message.
    Since you obviously lack those skills I rest my case (learn Greek it's a wonderful world of it's own), there is a good book by late Iain M. Banks waiting for me I better get to it at once.

All I get from this is "I cant support my own arguments with proper evidence so instead I try to ****talk me out of it"

(edit) What a waste of a 3k post :(

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    All I get from this is "I cant support my own arguments with proper evidence so instead I try to ****talk me out of it"

(edit) What a waste of a 3k post :(
    Korp oj simpson is guilty In my opinion based on the testimony and evidence I saw. Now do I need to provide you with evidence? Just drop it as youre digging a deeper hole...have a wonderful day.

I told you where the evidence is , do you need a link?
    Short summary with directors commentary?
    Fox News analysis in plain 800 words English?
    Don't worry about your 3 thousandth post the 2999 before that weren't any better.

Enthusiast
    Don't worry about your 3 thousandth post the 2999 before that weren't any better.
    Titus we both know what he needs and its not as simple as a link.....

I made observation from your posting on these forums and have conclude you are a cheater of highest rang. You can find the evidence for my case in these forums. I assume no links are necessary cause I provided you the location of the evidence. Now I realize this sounds really absurd and silly but I am not sure if you do.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    I made observation from your posting on these forums and have conclude you are a cheater of highest rang. You can find the evidence for my case in these forums. I assume no links are necessary cause I provided you the location of the evidence. Now I realize this sounds really absurd and silly but I am not sure if you do.
    3000 posts should have been a milestone... It might just be... but we definitely arent laughing with you... I tried to assist korp...I failed...

Enthusiast
    feed the people with more hostile details!

havent seen many bets so far, what do u think, wheres ur money?! id put my eggs in jerks' basket. strippers got the 3 cows but other than that jerks pretty much seem to have everything going for them.

1 sided hostile, we sent sapphire, they slayed it in 4 or 5 ticks, we havent hit to give them ops yet, theyve gotten lots of waves, we've done a few ops but not as many as id like due to a few provs being busy this weekend. they have Sapphire likely fully funded waiting to send during war, we have another fully funded waiting to send as well. That's all we have so far, when it goes to war it will be a lot more interesting to share.
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

I'm not trying to portray myself in anyway and I'm not biased , I've looked at the evidence and my conclusion is : there was no deal breaking on the part of the Strippers.
    You may disagree with that but the evidence is against you.
    Attacking me personally doesn't change the fact Strippers were framed by specific group of players and everybody else is following the scheme as Dr.Goebbels has scripted it.
    Keep your day job because you would suck as a lawyer. The evidence that was presented by both sides was the exact same which was that they agreed to CF until YR3 with a 48 hour notice attached. Dealbreakers hit prior to YR3 and obviously no notice. If that's not a dealbreak in your eyes, then your parents have failed you.
    #sinners <---click to join

** The kingdom of Jerks **
    Total land exchanged: +27,645 (94/2)
    They retal with minor ops, and about to declare in tick or 2, they have huge advantage from 3 cows, will be interesting war chances are 50:50
    Jerks - #officialjerks

let the games begin. 2.30am, im done for the night. goodnight utopia.
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownGhost View Post
    Keep your day job because you would suck as a lawyer. The evidence that was presented by both sides was the exact same which was that they agreed to CF until YR3 with a 48 hour notice attached. Dealbreakers hit prior to YR3 and obviously no notice. If that's not a dealbreak in your eyes, then your parents have failed you.
    Keep your night job because you suck in the daylight.
    The evidence that was presented by both sides was the exact same which was that they agreed to CF for sole purpose of warring each other.

Deal breakers Rage was hit since they've tried to ditch out of war promise , condition they were offered CF in the first place.
    T
    The rest is well known , propaganda mode ON , witches covenant , hitting into war and taking high moral stand based on a lie.

Next stage a WHIMPER , give us the win or at least MP so we can welcome you to the club , you can feel that you belong and more of the same bull****.
    You either are stupid and can't comprehend what has happened or you are a liar who thinks he will get away with it.

Either way you have failed your parents.

"Logs dont lie"
    this made me lol so much :)
    "and fyi, there was no plan to "farm jerks", we said we would leave them alone, and we would have, they said they would leave us alone and they didnt. Those are just facts."
    (08:26:52) (jamin) youre damn right we're going to farm you
    NOW BEFORE EVERYONE GO MAD.
    Jamin said this MUCH LATER AND IN OTHER CONTENT.
    i just post to see how fun it is to show logs with no dates.

(22:42:46) (&MrCurious) Im gay and in love with celien
    see how "logs" dont lie

you logs might not log to you, but others "logs" aint that foolproof :)
    #officialjerks a kingdom full of the players we all love to hate.

The Dragon Portal a community site giving online tools and formaters, IRC War bot, IRC poster script, Firefox extension for Utopia.

Keep your night job because you suck in the daylight.
    The evidence that was presented by both sides was the exact same which was that they agreed to CF for sole purpose of warring each other.

Deal breakers Rage was hit since they've tried to ditch out of war promise , condition they were offered CF in the first place.
    T
    The rest is well known , propaganda mode ON , witches covenant , hitting into war and taking high moral stand based on a lie.

Next stage a WHIMPER , give us the win or at least MP so we can welcome you to the club , you can feel that you belong and more of the same bull****.
    You either are stupid and can't comprehend what has happened or you are a liar who thinks he will get away with it.

Either way you have failed your parents.
    It is evident that you play in Dealbreakers. Nobody agreed to war. They agreed to the possibility of warring. You need to learn to read the fine print or you will always suck at life.
    #sinners <---click to join

Thread Information