Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Jerks VS Haswell

Post Fiend
    Actually, UG: he has stated in threads previous that he does not play in Strippers, he is Ex-Strippers, hence the bias.

Smart move Jerks, Gl and hf!
    Every ghetto can win with cheat. SWEA is good example for it. - Elit 2013
    Tbh I suspected that Strippers cheated, when we lost war to them - Drug 2014

Enthusiast
    I think he plays in legacy but has man crushes on Cody and Silva.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by ofgortens View Post
    I think he plays in legacy but has man crushes on Cody and Silva.
    who doesn't?
    Every ghetto can win with cheat. SWEA is good example for it. - Elit 2013
    Tbh I suspected that Strippers cheated, when we lost war to them - Drug 2014

All I can think of is Tight Anus

Gotta love the underdogs sticking it to the ones trying to dominate them, in this fight :) Good luck to both parties, but I'm slightly biased towards Jerks in this case. Mostly because of the dude trying to fight Debauchery's fights, even though Jamin stated this was unnecessary, and only makes them look worse for it.
    Proudly played in: Mystic Aura, FREE, Fellatio/Vae Victis, Nexus, Seasons, Dreams, Polar Bears/AMA
    Crowned with Seasons in age 37 (honor), 39 (nw/land) and 41 (nw/land)
    Crowned with Dreams in age 50 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with AMA in age 59 (KD nw)
    Crowned with Expendables in age 65 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with Cellos Republic in age 66 (KD nw/land)
    Now playing in: Canadian Rebellion (not to be confused with Cromulent Republic or Cellos Republic, obviously)

btw cello, I believe we were the underdogs once we declared, like I said we were in a VERY bad spot when they started waving, hence why we didnt reply wave for 100+ hits. We had to play it smart, which meant eating a lot of waves, it was painfully slow and annoying, but we're all engines go now.
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

[16:47:17] <Cody> well we will go after the bigger fish probably.
    Having the word "Probably" in there is reason enough to attack.

They basically said:
    "We MIGHT go after the bigger fish, we might not"

Anyone who said that to me whilst refusing a CF would be at the top of my attack list!!
    Quote Originally Posted by raves View Post
    some people need to grow a spine. This isn't swirve anymore. A lot more is let go.
    I think i smell BS...

Smile

war just commenced! update guys..

Quote Originally Posted by jamin View Post
    btw cello, I believe we were the underdogs once we declared, like I said we were in a VERY bad spot when they started waving, hence why we didnt reply wave for 100+ hits. We had to play it smart, which meant eating a lot of waves, it was painfully slow and annoying, but we're all engines go now.
    Underdogs with three unbreakable banks? Okay dude.
    #sinners <---click to join

Yeah whatever Trevor

1 full wave from both sides done, thye did awesome open wave with lot of NS and NM on our fat orcs, poor things. Their second wave is up now, they topfeed while we hang around :-)
    Jerks - #officialjerks

when we made our first wave they had 10 provs with 300k+ offense, we had the 3 humans and 1 other prov. our faeries and halfers were semi chained, some of them overpopped, they had 100 hits on us without retaliation, before their first hostile hit, they stole easily 100m gc, we were undertrained, hadn't converted, and had low tpa in most provs, im preeeeetttttyyyy sure they had us by the balls for ages.
    Epic White Mage

you're right lemans, i shouldn't complain because all of that is so true, i apologize to you, deeply.
    Epic White Mage

We're fine Lemans but thanks for the gracious offer. Oh mighty ape-want-to-be.

So Far Jerks have been Semi chaining provinces, while continuing hits on our T/M's. We have been focussing on Mass ops on 2-3 provs and chaining orcs down to 1-1.5k acres. We figured while we were converting we would not give them any relations, and we just ate wave after wave making them fat, hence decreasing their TPA and WPA. When we declared, every single member of our core was able to contribute with NS with almost a 100% success rate, as well as devastating NMs from our faeries. We are steadily fireballing their Undeads, and our T/M's have been LLing their undeads also to prevent self-overpop. We just received the first Sapphire dragon and Jerks have begun another Sapph. They still have our 2nd Sapph, and our 3rd Fluffy (another Sapph) is funded and ready to go.

It is likely that jerks will try to mirror our strategy in their next wave, so we expect them to slay #2, and op us while having a 1 sided Dragon, but we're ready to send #3 as soon as that happens just in case.
    Epic White Mage

Now when we got people in all nw ranges things are getting even though 3 cows is lot of crap to fight with, anyway we will see how it goes war is 50:50 so far great activity on both sides
    Jerks - #officialjerks

Thread Information