Thread: Province is unhelpful and keeps vacationing. What can we do?

Province is unhelpful and keeps vacationing. What can we do?

As the title says, we haven't heard a word from him and he has consistently remained well above acreage limits for the kingdom. He also makes no attacks in war. He went on vacation when we started to remove him, we took him out of vacation, now he's back in vacation again. How do we deal with someone who doesn't want to play the game?

Enthusiast
    Hawe a few provinces in your kd explore and train offence so you can attack him more next time you cancel hes vacation mode.

What restrictions are there on the monarch removing vacation. I had it in my head that a monarch could always cancel it.
    Work Safe Custom Theme: http://spahrep.github.io/
    Age 55 TFC - Faery Warrior - Triple Crown (acres,nw,honor) <Unicorn Stampede>
    Age 56 TFC - Faery Warrior <Fen of the Unicorn>
    Age 57 TFC - Elf Mystic - 1st TFC Prince :P (S) <Rarity>
    Age 58 HRS (S) - Elf Mystic <Space Truckin - Deep Purple>
    Age 59 HRS (M) / AC (M) Faery Merchant <Cantaloupe>
    Age 60 AC (council) - Human Sage <Cerulean Frost>
    Age 60b Simians - Orc Tact <Cerulean Frost Rebooted>
    Age 61 - Silly Pink Ghetto Cats - Dwarf Merchant <Starship Unicorn Express>
    Age 62 - A Ghetto - Human Sage - 1M+ nw <Cerulean Unicorn Adventure>
    Age 63 - Another Ghetto
    Daughter of the Fifth House, Holder of the Sacred Chalice of Riix, Heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed.

-- The opinions/rants do not represent my kingdom or its affiliates, only me, and i have a lot of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Spahrep View Post
    What restrictions are there on the monarch removing vacation. I had it in my head that a monarch could always cancel it.
    I think monarch can only cancel after 5 RL days
    Quote Originally Posted by Chefidel View Post
    As the title says, we haven't heard a word from him and he has consistently remained well above acreage limits for the kingdom. He also makes no attacks in war. He went on vacation when we started to remove him, we took him out of vacation, now he's back in vacation again. How do we deal with someone who doesn't want to play the game?
    Sounds like a clear cut abuse of vacation mode, report it to bishop and have him look into it. if you get the province kicked out of vacation mode you can proceed to raze it out of existence
    Last edited by Elldallan; 04-08-2013 at 13:24. Reason: typo

I could be wrong but i think vac mode can be canceled out by the monarch after 3 days all ready.
    If he enters vac mode non stop it should not be hard to grow/train up to break him. If that does not work just ops/bounce him down til you can break him or ask for help. I am sure many players wants some "free" acres.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Forum Fanatic
    yea its 5 days before a monarch can remove someone.easier to just report to Bishop and have your attackers ready for when hes taken out. Will probably defect once that happens if you dont kill him first

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

If it's abuse of VM, he'll be suspended after he's forced out of VM by the admins anyways. So you'll have a day or three to get rid of him before he can do anything.
    Proudly played in: Mystic Aura, FREE, Fellatio/Vae Victis, Nexus, Seasons, Dreams, Polar Bears/AMA
    Crowned with Seasons in age 37 (honor), 39 (nw/land) and 41 (nw/land)
    Crowned with Dreams in age 50 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with AMA in age 59 (KD nw)
    Crowned with Expendables in age 65 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with Cellos Republic in age 66 (KD nw/land)
    Now playing in: Canadian Rebellion (not to be confused with Cromulent Republic or Cellos Republic, obviously)

Alright then, thank you for the help, everyone. I've filed a report and will see what happens.

Thread Information