Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mechanics of Crowning

Mechanics of Crowning

As it has been pointed out in #tactics quite a few times recently, quite harshly i might add, I have never won a KD land/NW crown.

But even a player such as myself knows that to win you need to gain land, not lose massive amounts of it in under a week.

Whats doing Havoc? For a KD that ive been told is the best on the server ever since I "*****ed out" last age, you dont seem to be succeeding.

Comments from Nick_mi are preferred.
    Last edited by brickwolfman; 05-08-2013 at 06:25. Reason: Name dropping
    The 4 Horsemen

*A cult worships their leader who is alive and well. A religion worships the same guy except he is dead.

GTFO of my thread troll. I want this to be serious discussion about crowning so us virgins out there can learn and also Havoc's failures under Nick_mi's reign since the retirement of TheRock
    The 4 Horsemen

*A cult worships their leader who is alive and well. A religion worships the same guy except he is dead.

It's all about TheRock IMO

brickwolfman, it was clear we couldn't crown this age so we have decided to have a little fun for the remainder of the age.
    Redwood Originals ~Lowriders for life

Quote Originally Posted by brickwolfman View Post
    As it has been pointed out in #tactics quite a few times recently, quite harshly i might add, I have never won a KD land/NW crown.

But even a player such as myself knows that to win you need to gain land, not lose massive amounts of it in under a week.

Whats doing Havoc? For a KD that ive been told is the best on the server ever since I "*****ed out" last age, you dont seem to be succeeding.

Comments from Nick_mi are preferred.
    isnt it quite clear that Havoc is no longer in the land/nw crown race. but we do need more threads mocking Havoc, i agree! :)

edit: and before lemans posts it, more threads about Simians.
    Last edited by gergnub; 05-08-2013 at 07:18. Reason: yawn

Quote Originally Posted by gergnub View Post
    but we do need more threads mocking Havoc, i agree! :)
    Indeed :)
    The 4 Horsemen

Forum Fanatic
    Someone please ban Lemans .... this is just obnoxious

I support this thread, and Nick_Mi's lack of playing ability. After all, when in doubt, farm it out. Then you dont have to make excuses as to why you couldn't make the cut.

Or get your troops sent out because you password shared and call it 'getting hacked'.

Same same.

People still tell anri that I'm planning to farm out to havoc before eoa because I know 1/2 the players there. Blows my mind. Maybe if TheMango asked nicely, but other then that...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_f98opUNuVX...ger+salute.jpg
    Last edited by Ovenmitt; 05-08-2013 at 11:54.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

Quote Originally Posted by Ovenmitt View Post
    After all, when in doubt, farm it out. Then you dont have to make excuses as to why you couldn't make the cut.
    a motto well known in your current kingdom. each to their own.

Quote Originally Posted by DM_Benjamin View Post
    brickwolfman, it was clear we couldn't crown this age so we have decided to have a little fun for the remainder of the age.
    sounds like a lot of excuses

i wonder what the truth would sound like. anyone NOT playing in Havoc, please do tell :)

brickman, after being hacked it became apparently clear that "utopia" was going to use any and all means to ensure that we didn't land crown. Every time we have been in good position to win, we've been **** on by unethical play. I think the leadership came to the conclusion that it wouldn't change for the better in the next 6 weeks, so why waste our time? I mean do you honestly think that even if we somehow got into #1 again after AMA farmed 60k acres off a ghetto that there wouldn't be a GB? :P

I hope can you understand and respect our stance and we can wrap up your troll thread.
    Last edited by Godly; 05-08-2013 at 12:40.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    brickman, after being hacked it became apparently clear that "utopia" was going to use any and all means to ensure that we didn't land crown. Every time we have been in good position to win, we've been **** on by unethical play. I think the leadership came to the conclusion that it wouldn't change for the better in the next 6 weeks, so why waste our time? I mean do you honestly think that even if we somehow got into #1 again after AMA farmed 60k acres off a ghetto that there wouldn't be a GB? :P

I hope can you understand and respect our stance and we can wrap up your troll thread.
    What Godly said. :) **** happens.
    Utopian 5 Sept 2005 - 5 Sept 2013

Forum Fanatic
    I don't think aabs would have GB if you ended up rank 1. What else apart from this has happened to you?

Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    I don't think aabs would have GB if you ended up rank 1. What else apart from this has happened to you?
    I'd have to agree. and 6 weeks is a long time, heck 4 weeks is a long time its not like you guys are 6M nw right now or something, why not give it a go?
    Work Safe Custom Theme: http://spahrep.github.io/
    Age 55 TFC - Faery Warrior - Triple Crown (acres,nw,honor) <Unicorn Stampede>
    Age 56 TFC - Faery Warrior <Fen of the Unicorn>
    Age 57 TFC - Elf Mystic - 1st TFC Prince :P (S) <Rarity>
    Age 58 HRS (S) - Elf Mystic <Space Truckin - Deep Purple>
    Age 59 HRS (M) / AC (M) Faery Merchant <Cantaloupe>
    Age 60 AC (council) - Human Sage <Cerulean Frost>
    Age 60b Simians - Orc Tact <Cerulean Frost Rebooted>
    Age 61 - Silly Pink Ghetto Cats - Dwarf Merchant <Starship Unicorn Express>
    Age 62 - A Ghetto - Human Sage - 1M+ nw <Cerulean Unicorn Adventure>
    Age 63 - Another Ghetto
    Daughter of the Fifth House, Holder of the Sacred Chalice of Riix, Heir to the Holy Rings of Betazed.

-- The opinions/rants do not represent my kingdom or its affiliates, only me, and i have a lot of them.

Thread Information