Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mechanics of Crowning

Isnt brickwolfman the nub that talked big pre-age then when the age started he had nothing to show?

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Isnt brickwolfman the nub that talked big pre-age then when the age started he had nothing to show?
    yeah, I made a few posts about the subject earlier in the age. I just want the same thing said from certain havoc players so I can say "I told you so"
    Last edited by brickwolfman; 05-08-2013 at 13:25.
    The 4 Horsemen

*A cult worships their leader who is alive and well. A religion worships the same guy except he is dead.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    I mean do you honestly think that even if we somehow got into #1 again after AMA farmed 60k acres off a ghetto that there wouldn't be a GB? :P
    I hope can you understand and respect our stance and we can wrap up your troll thread.
    Translate: Havoc understand they cant beat AMA and decide to gave up in time.

Thanks for admit it. I did what was my goal for this age. R.I.P Havoc.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    I did what was my goal for this age. R.I.P Havoc.
    Amen to that :D
    The 4 Horsemen

*A cult worships their leader who is alive and well. A religion worships the same guy except he is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Translate: Havoc understand they cant beat AMA and decide to gave up in time.

Thanks for admit it. I did what was my goal for this age. R.I.P Havoc.
    Actually, what I said is that Havoc can't beat GB threats, 2v1's for free land, hacking, extreme farming (possibly friendly farming) and whatnot. So, whatever makes you feel better. At least *I* have never threatened a GB in my entire utopia career. If that's what you need to win, congrats. I personally don't see the validity of a crown obtained under these circumstances. It's even worse than a HoH crown.

Quote Originally Posted by Spahrep View Post
    I'd have to agree. and 6 weeks is a long time, heck 4 weeks is a long time its not like you guys are 6M nw right now or something, why not give it a go?
    We have other plans. Also if you don't think there was going to be a GB, you haven't been paying attention. Antiabs has been skirting a thin line between trying to save reputation and not let us crown. Any time we get close, they start moving towards screwing their reputation and going for the goal of us not crowning. As long as we have no chance, there are no GB threats since they don't need to ruin reputation. Once we get anywhere near #1, we start to hear things here and there. If we were #1 with 1 week remaining, there is a 100% chance there'd be a GB. This round's land crown has lost all control and I'm personally not interested in participating in it.
    Last edited by Godly; 05-08-2013 at 14:06.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Enthusiast
    Well, between being power played and threatened with 2v1s if we warred who we wanted to war, being blocked, and being hacked. So what's doing? We're doing what we want. =)
    Beauty of Absalom->Redemption of Absalom->Trinity of Absalom
    Acres->Infinity->Havoc of Absalom->Cromulent Republic
    7x crown winner. Genesis Tripple Crown. 3rd largest nw prov in history of game.

Its funny how Havoc people cry about gangbang threats considering last age they kept their mouth shut when they did play dirty. But I guess its the usual Absalom logic "Its okey if we do it but nobody else shall be allowed to do it then its wrong!"

Korp, actually I said it was bad last round too. So when you say "Havoc people crying," if you're referring to my post, I was not in Havoc last round nor did I support what they did. Any time utopia takes this kind of a turn, it delegitimizes the game. So far this has been 2 straight rounds of bad ethics in the top. However, this round has been the worst round I can remember. When kingdoms aren't even trying to hide shady play and outright admitting that they hacked and that they are going to 2v1 or that they are going to GB someone, then you know utopia has lost all control.

Regular
    I don't think a single person currently in Havoc leadership condoned anything that happened last age, and I don't think anyone currently in leadership participated in it. The player base is significantly different. But hey, they have the same name, they're tagged abs, and they have no allies worth mentioning this age, so they're an easy target.

Post Fiend
    "When kingdoms aren't even trying to hide shady play and outright admitting that they hacked and that they are going to 2v1 or that they are going to GB someone, then you know utopia has lost all control. "

I call your bull**** no one ever said they hacked Havoc, infact you been given the best treament you could ever exspect after what happend with munk.
    Even tho its very unclear what happend.

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    Korp, actually I said it was bad last round too. So when you say "Havoc people crying," if you're referring to my post, I was not in Havoc last round nor did I support what they did. Any time utopia takes this kind of a turn, it delegitimizes the game. So far this has been 2 straight rounds of bad ethics in the top. However, this round has been the worst round I can remember. When kingdoms aren't even trying to hide shady play and outright admitting that they hacked and that they are going to 2v1 or that they are going to GB someone, then you know utopia has lost all control.
    Yet you play in the kingdom that utilize such foul play to achieve their goals by joining Havoc you legitimize their way of playing. Usually people that dont like the way people play the dont go around and join the same kingdom shortly after. And who has admitting that they hacked? But do explain why threating to 2vs1 is worse than actually going 2vs1?

Forum Fanatic
    This age and last age has been incredibly boring.

I like to post
    Godly, no one GBed Havoc and no one planed to do it. Just you are alone this age how was alone AMA last age. Only difference is last age AMA manage to Disable Rage and win his war vs Sanctuary and its force ABS to Double hostile them for stop AMA win, and this age Havoc loss his WAR vs AMA and was owned in his hostile from BB. Don't look for excuses when you cant win vs 1 from your main competitors.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    "When kingdoms aren't even trying to hide shady play and outright admitting that they hacked and that they are going to 2v1 or that they are going to GB someone, then you know utopia has lost all control. "

I call your bull**** no one ever said they hacked Havoc, infact you been given the best treament you could ever exspect after what happend with munk.
    Even tho its very unclear what happend.
    OH HO! You got hacked and it ruiend your age but your treatment afterwords was stellar! What do you have to complain about fine chap
    Beauty of Absalom->Redemption of Absalom->Trinity of Absalom
    Acres->Infinity->Havoc of Absalom->Cromulent Republic
    7x crown winner. Genesis Tripple Crown. 3rd largest nw prov in history of game.

The hack was admitted to come from someone's computer in BB. I think it's logical to conclude that either it was that person or whoever currently had his VPN login info in that kingdom. Anyone else probably would not have known the precise moment to suicide the faery to be tactically advantage for BB (the cow fight situation). I mean it's possible that it could have been someone from a prior kingdom, but logically speaking it was unlikely. Michael, your kingdom was not fair. I've seen the logs -- they wanted blood and thought that it was somehow a grand conspiracy by munk to dodge the fight that he spent probably 50 hours helping to plan. flogger was the only one I can tell who was fair. Even the guy whose computer was used to perform the hack, who should feel the worst, wanted blood.

Korp, do you think I would have joined Havoc if it was all of their last round roster + me? I joined because the majority of the roster and all of leadership was changed. I joined because my friends are there and I wanted to play with zauper after never playing with him despite knowing the dude for 5 or so years. Anti-abs used the name of the kingdom to justify powerplaying. Furthermore, that still doesn't explain why Pewpew/SWEA was allowed to 2v1 a kingdom that did nothing wrong to them. When Debauchery dealbroke Rage, we were told that we weren't able to intervene otherwise we'd be gangbanged.

Elit, you are lying through your teeth that there was no GB ever planned. I have logs from flogger that will disprove what you just said. Care to restate?

Overall, the general theme of the round has been "it's ok if we do whatever we want but Havoc has to play exactly how we want them to play otherwise we'll GB." Again, I'm not crying about it at this moment. I've made my peace with it. I'm simply explaining MY stance that I don't see much point continuing the hunt for the land crown due to all of the above.

Thread Information