Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mechanics of Crowning

Godly is always good for some lulz, ty.

Forum Addict
    I'm just surprised that so many wish to spend time being so negative. This game would be so much better with some more friendly attitudes. Elit -- You had a star in my book prior to some of the statements you've come with recently. I know you want to troll -- but honestly I would expect such a pro player as you to set a better tone.

So our plans to crown failed -- big whoop -- there seems to be more people outside havoc crying about it than we are :)

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by munk View Post
    Elit -- You had a star in my book prior to some of the statements you've come with recently. I know you want to troll -- but honestly I would expect such a pro player as you to set a better tone.
    Last age Havoc and Sanctuary build really strong bad blood with his Double hostile so its normal to be very hostile against them. What pissed me more from this double hostile was ASF and Proteus defend it and explain how "i deserve it". But this age Godly with his total disrespect talk about me manage to build much stronger negative feeling from all what done last age ABS. Godly need to know his place and talk less.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Total disrespect talk? This entire thing started when I said that we are going to beat AMA. You know... what people who are competing against each other normally say? Apparently that is crossing the line with you, because that's when you started freaking out by calling me a top 250 player, calling me a noob, etc. On top of that, you've been consistently lying about provable things such as flogger not threatening to GB (that can be proven with chat logs) just to rile up the utalk noobs. I will be posting the entire log when I get home from work tonight so we can just end this discussion, unless flogger wants to just say here what he told us.

I don't know what angle you're trying to play here, but hopefully you're just trolling because otherwise you're just a really stupid person :P
    Last edited by Godly; 05-08-2013 at 16:34.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

To me what it seems like is that it isn't the usual all Abs/HoH in the top, they can't beat back to back kingdoms to crown so they aren't trying. That is just a personal opinion, but it goes back to what has been said about Rage and abs in general, that without all the kingdoms in the top forcing AABs to have to fight b2b wars to win, crowning isn't as easy.
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

Godly aren't you are top250 player?
    I mean we all know you are far from the elite but still you should be somewhere between 100 and 250 ;)
    Cheers dude you arent that bad ;)
    Proudly played in: Via Nocturna, Seasons, Dreams
    Crowned with Seasons and Dreams
    Now playing in: Polar Bears/Mothers Advice

jamin, I was in Beastblood when we ran the table on Abs. I am not a quitter, and I don't mind fighting when we're going to get fair 1v1s. The difference here is I don't want to waste my time when I know that I am not in 100% control of my kingdom and any move that seems to help us and hurt them will be met with a threat of a GB. I also don't appreciate wasting 1 week planning a war to just be hacked by the enemy. It's just a big waste of time bro.

koti00, I don't think that you know me very well considering we played 1 round together and it was a warring round and I had 0 input into the kd direction. Someone who was able to go from 415 acres to 10k in the final 2 weeks of the round last round in a 2 mil nw ghetto, and someone who was able to go 415 acres to top 100 in 48 hrs OOP this round with 0 explore is a little bit better than "top 250."

"You gotta watch the growth show to know."
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

hahahahahahha
    Dream Team failed
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

it delights me greatly to see the abomination diminish into ashes. Note to all betrayers, you are not welcomed to play with me again.
    The End of an Era

I still don't see those logs Godly keep talking about with the proof to a planned GB?
    Proudly played in: Mystic Aura, FREE, Fellatio/Vae Victis, Nexus, Seasons, Dreams, Polar Bears/AMA
    Crowned with Seasons in age 37 (honor), 39 (nw/land) and 41 (nw/land)
    Crowned with Dreams in age 50 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with AMA in age 59 (KD nw)
    Crowned with Expendables in age 65 (KD nw/land)
    Crowned with Cellos Republic in age 66 (KD nw/land)
    Now playing in: Canadian Rebellion (not to be confused with Cromulent Republic or Cellos Republic, obviously)

I think we should thank me for propagating the myths of the GB enough, so much so that Godly actually began to believe it was real. I don't have to play an account or lead a kd to shape the charts, and I don't have to do it the Simians way through donating tons of acres.

Also, when you have to eat a free wave from Simians, that's when you know you need to quit utopia forever.
    The End of an Era

Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    I think we should thank me for propagating the myths of the GB enough, so much so that Godly actually began to believe it was real. I don't have to play an account or lead a kd to shape the charts, and I don't have to do it the Simians way through donating tons of acres.

Also, when you have to eat a free wave from Simians, that's when you know you need to quit utopia forever.
    or when you lose two wars AND donate a free wave in the very same age to us Realest

In other words. Stay retired loser
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    or when you lose two wars AND donate a free wave in the very same age to us Realest

In other words. Stay retired loser
    why are you even posting in this thread? it's mechanic of crowning. you know actually winning and not 50+ Ages of futility. So let me direct you to my thread again
    I'll play in Realest kingdom next age, if you beat us I'll stay forever retired and you lose you disband the shimians.

Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    it delights me greatly to see the abomination diminish into ashes. Note to all betrayers, you are not welcomed to play with me again.
    utopia is no more. no wait a moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    The hack was admitted to come from someone's computer in BB. I think it's logical to conclude that either it was that person or whoever currently had his VPN login info in that kingdom.
    I don't know how valid your claim is that BB or someone in BB admitted to the "hacking" but you just admitted that munk had at least previously shared access to that VPN, there is no other reason to do this than to crosslog which is a breach of the rules btw.
    Even if we were to ignore that reason for a second it's sheer idiocy to let somebody have access to your computer that you cannot trust and obviously you cannot trust someone in a hostile kd. So in conclusion Havoc made a retarded move and got EXACTLY what they deserved and now they're crying about it.
    Last edited by Elldallan; 05-08-2013 at 21:36. Reason: typos

Thread Information