Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Mechanics of Crowning

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    1) Dealbreak threat from AMA when Ovenmitt was farmed
    2) Dealbreak threat if we helped Rage vs Debauchery's dealbreak
    3) Dealbreak threat from Simians after AMA war. Threatened to raze our cow in EOWCF while we had an active CF unless we gave a CF extension
    4) Dealbreak threat from BB if we waved AMA after our war
    ... and there might be more that I don't know of.
    Im treat people the way they treat me. Last age Goodz few times treat us with "abs concul" for "**** play". For him **** play was calling dibs on randoms and we cant hit them and he proposed free acres because we hit his target. Its simple stupid and retard. He used later this for one from his reasons to double hostile us.
    Age 50 Sanctuary/SG and few other kds Broke his cf deal with Dreams for GB us. Based to ABS this is alliance action so cant be consider for deal break. One from main reasons for all this GB was Mango's. ASF told Clear he and some other ppl are "not welcome to play again and we should gb them if they are back". How ironic now he is back in ABS kds and its perfect fine for ASF/ABS.

Your farming Ovenmitt was not only lame but its change totally balance on top. During this time there was only BB and Havoc with 8k cows and Octobrev getting free acres this way put him close to double second cow. If Havoc get second cow with farming there is no way for any other kd to beat them in 1vs1. This is clear CHEAT to all rest kds. Its why i asked Zauper to intra raze farmed acres. Its not precedent. ABS did same in past with BB and other kds when based to ABS they gained unfair land. So you cant complain my request was wrong.

There is times when you need to stand/fight for what you believe to be correct. How Ovenmitt pointed no one force you to accept deals. Just make your bet and put opponent to choice call or fold. You wont loss "prestige points" from double hostile/gb so there is noting in table for loss.
    Last edited by Elit; 06-08-2013 at 13:47.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    One from main reasons for all this GB was Mango's. ASF told Clear he and some other ppl are "not welcome to play again and we should gb them if they are back". How ironic now he is back in ABS kds and its perfect fine for ASF/ABS.
    Is this for real? Perhaps the devs should look into this, you cant have "player/s" telling other players they aren't welcome to play. Thats a job for the mods/devs.
    The 4 Horsemen

*A cult worships their leader who is alive and well. A religion worships the same guy except he is dead.

Elit, I'm not upset... I was just stating what kind of obstacles we've had to face over just 6 weeks. You deserved the crown last round so perhaps this round can be your makeup.

I joined Havoc to play with Mango, topsy, munk, and zauper -- not because it was the easiest route possible to crown. I don't join kingdoms because of ease of crown. I have a long history of joining kingdoms to play with friends over joining better kingdoms so you can tell that this is not bull****.

I hope everyone can just respect our decision to bow out of land crown due to the fact that it's a severe waste of time.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Veteran
    Guys let Godly alone, cut him some slack and focus on your age :).
    A Mother's advice - #forfun

Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Hunter View Post
    Guys let Godly alone, cut him some slack and focus on your age :).
    I was thinking of making a reply to him but I guess you are right. It will look like I am trying to irritate him when in fact I have no such intention.
    Proudly played in: Via Nocturna, Seasons, Dreams
    Crowned with Seasons and Dreams
    Now playing in: Polar Bears/Mothers Advice

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by brickwolfman View Post
    Is this for real? Perhaps the devs should look into this, you cant have "player/s" telling other players they aren't welcome to play. Thats a job for the mods/devs.
    its true i have logs. ABS propose to kick 1/3 from kd for not GB us. Its clear there is no way to accept it (Dirty and me) so ABS processed GB on us. During GB was huge mess and i was hell upset from all and wanted to stop play. Its why i put my prov in VM, when we was in FWr. ASF and Dorje explained me how its "not legit more". Same time you wont see it in game rules...and how Devs personal politic is to out provinces from VM and suspend them for abuse VM. I was surprised from all this NONSENSE. After it ABS mass reported me and my province was suspend. Its clear ABS abuse "admin bug" with this report. I send email to support and explained all this but they didn't care at all and still suspend my provinces. So better don't keep high hopes about devs/admins ability to make correct human decisions.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by koti00 View Post
    I actually played only like half an age with you Godly but it was more than enough for me to realize that you are not such a dick to your teammates as you are in forums.
    Agreed. I bet even Silent_Killer is not such a drip when you get to know him.

1) Dealbreak threat from AMA when Ovenmitt was farmed
    2) Dealbreak threat if we helped Rage vs Debauchery's dealbreak
    3) Dealbreak threat from Simians after AMA war. Threatened to raze our cow in EOWCF while we had an active CF unless we gave a CF extension
    4) Dealbreak threat from BB if we waved AMA after our war
    ... and there might be more that I don't know of.
    It has been said already but ABs does/did this... I think personally it is dirty play and a deal is a deal. f both agree to extend great! If not it sucks. This just means you didn't negotiate hard enough and your diplo skills sucked (as I have been told time and time again Simians has in the past). You really think deep downaabs would have allowed any of the above to do such things?

Godly,

I hope we can at least partially agree that the reputation of your kingdom name coupled with the recruitment of certain players gave rise to various threats that was totally avoidable. If you have the ability to see the big picture, then this obvious fact should not be lost on you. And a logical extension to that is you should have foresaw the ****storm that was bound to circulate.
    The End of an Era

Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    How do you know this? Bishop would not disclose any infomation to Anri/Simians about events that took place with us.
    Munk himself said in another thread that his vnc had been hacked and I know how one of those works, it's a piece of software that basically lets you remote control the computer running the software.
    So what will appear in the server logs is whatever the remote controlled computer does, hence there will be nothing different showing up in the server logs.

Quote Originally Posted by brickwolfman View Post
    Sure you can, you can tell em we'll keep razing you and any kingdom you join until you give up and quit. Eventually they will do so or any kingdom will be scared of getting razed so they won't let them join. This only works if you have the time and power to waste on razing them every time they pop up of course but it's all perfectly within the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by American Badass View Post
    You really think deep downaabs would have allowed any of the above to do such things?
    Unlike Abs I've never seen any indication that aAbs has any sort of rules etc, they're just a bunch of kd's that recognize that they dislike each others slightly less than they dislike abs.
    At most I think other the aAbs kd's would have refused to get involved, or stayed on the sidelines if Abs decided to get revenge but considering the state of Abs this age that's hardly a realistic threat anyway.

I don't know who Godly claims threatened Havoc with gb if they got involved in Havoc/Debauch situation. Havoc's cf with AMA was running out at the time and most likely AMA told Havoc that they wouldn't consider Havoc razing into a hostile/war against a kingdom out of declare range to be a legitimate conflict and would proceed to notice and wave Havoc.
    Abs made that standard last age, out of range == no hostile/conflict, nobody agreed with them on that but I'm sure you can see how ppl would play that card against Abs whenever it would benefit them.
    Last edited by Elldallan; 06-08-2013 at 23:15.

This is a lie. I told Havoc leader at the time that if CF is not prolonged we will just raze them. There was not a word about deal-break nor any threats of dealbreaks and such.
    We told them exactly what we would do if they engaged or would not apply. We were looking to whore up and war them in a rematch. So if they had vultured us in any kind of way we had razed them out of the race. We never said anything about doing it into our active CF, it was regarding when the CF expired. If you happend to be in EoWcf when the dip took place does not matter at all. Beside, you were not a part of this diplomacy.

And just to prove Godly to be a lier and common core mediocre player i will post the real loggfile that Godly prob never seen cause he make things up. Not the entire conversation but the very end of it.

[22:56:12] <Anri|afk> because we need answer now or raze ur bank down yr6
    [22:56:19] <Anri|afk> or, if u take deal, not raze ur bank down
    [22:56:22] <Anri|afk> its up to you
    [22:56:45] <Anri|afk> i will not turn back. We train it up, we raze war you. I am going to sleep. So i need the deal in place now. Not in 12h
    [22:56:48] <Anri|afk> Since ur here and all
    [22:58:36] <Anri|afk> I take silence as an answer of planned actions against Simians fyi
    [22:58:49] <zapanap> oy
    [22:58:53] <zapanap> sorry, i'm talking in council chan
    [22:58:59] <zapanap> i have two people threatening to raze us and ruin our age atm :P
    [22:59:27] <zapanap> but er
    [22:59:34] <zapanap> you can't raze us atm since we still have cf? :P
    [22:59:41] <zapanap> so isn't it silly to threaten us to do that atm?
    [22:59:46] <zapanap> unless you're threatening to dealbreak?
    [22:59:58] <Anri|afk> We do it right YR6
    [23:00:04] <Anri|afk> we claim u
    [23:00:06] <Anri|afk> ruin your age
    [23:00:10] <Anri|afk> cause we can and have nothing to lose
    [23:00:17] <Anri|afk> And im getting sleepy here so make up your mind
    [23:00:21] <Anri|afk> I am trying not to be a dick
    [23:00:32] <Anri|afk> But i dont want you guys to stall anymore
    [23:00:35] <Anri|afk> i need answer now
    [23:00:51] <zapanap> oy
    [23:00:52] <zapanap> give me
    [23:00:53] <zapanap> 5 minutes?
    [23:01:01] <Anri|afk> max 5 minutes
    [23:01:07] <Anri|afk> we want yr8 no notice deal
    [23:04:22] <zapanap> how about 24h notice?
    [23:06:32] <zapanap> ?
    [23:06:57] <zapanap> anri?
    [23:08:09] :::::: zapanap:#simians (~Zapanap@uto-D4EAD663.washdc.fios.verizon.net) has joined #simians
    [23:08:23] :::::: zapanap:#simians (~Zapanap@uto-D4EAD663.washdc.fios.verizon.net) has left #simians
    [23:09:57] <zapanap> aaaanri?
    [23:10:14] <zapanap> oh, you're 7 minutes idle now
    [23:15:58] <Anri|afk> took laundry
    [23:16:09] <Anri|afk> 24h notice, no
    [23:16:22] <Anri|afk> we take yr8 or **** ur age up :)
    [23:16:24] <Anri|afk> simple as that
    [23:16:27] <zapanap> i'm a little hesitant to take a deal w/o notice with another kd with a bank
    [23:16:32] <zapanap> wouldn't you razing us give us the button?
    [23:16:38] <Anri|afk> No, we hit once
    [23:16:41] <Anri|afk> then twice
    [23:16:45] <Anri|afk> then at daychanges
    [23:16:48] <Anri|afk> if u want to give relations
    [23:16:51] <Anri|afk> thats fine with us
    [23:16:54] <Anri|afk> then we can raze more
    [23:17:05] <zapanap> seems boring :P
    [23:17:06] <Anri|afk> and ops u til rest of anti-abs wants to take over
    [23:17:19] <Anri|afk> well, we more then happy give BB or ama a crown and **** u in the process
    [23:17:27] <Anri|afk> I am really anxious to sleep now
    [23:17:30] <zapanap> meh, it's k, i'll take the deal

Powerdip, yes, powerplay, yes

But dealbreak and other lies. NO Godly.

(This deal resulted in Havoc having cf expired yr8 and no notice to Simians, thus we were able to get 15.2k free acres and some learn hits.)

Tuff world
    Last edited by Anri; 06-08-2013 at 23:35.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    Godly,

I hope we can at least partially agree that the reputation of your kingdom name coupled with the recruitment of certain players gave rise to various threats that was totally avoidable. If you have the ability to see the big picture, then this obvious fact should not be lost on you. And a logical extension to that is you should have foresaw the ****storm that was bound to circulate.
    This can't be better said. Godly the attacks only seem directed at you because you just so happen to be defending Havoc, which means you're defending abs. If it wasn't you and it was someone else, they would be in the same situation. When abs does so many things over so long a period, it's hard not to see any future actions they make and judge them even more harshly. Same example goes for the kingdom I currently play in, you do a couple of unsavoury things, then it doesn't even matter if you do the right things from then on out, or something that is neither good nor bad, everyone basically sees the worst in you and tells you to suck it up and stop your crying. It comes with the territory unfortunately.
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

[23:17:30] <zapanap> meh, it's k, i'll take the deal

This is the only line that matters. The deal was taken. Not required, but a free choice was made to accept it. Just like all four of your deals godly. A choice was made, not required.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    Godly,

Fully this. Does it seem like you are on the wrong end of some ethically questionable powerplays? Sure. It it because of the alliance, and especially kingdom, you decided to step into? Absolutely. You should just cut your losses, both kingdom-wise and topic-wise in these forums.

P.S. godly your sob stories and what-if BS about Havoc vs. AMA war is unlikely to end with you feeling better. Just let it go and take the narrow loss on a well fought war.
    Last edited by ZodZilla; 07-08-2013 at 03:31.

So much dirt everywhere, someone call a cleaner.

Another thought: If people didnt use VNC or xlogged there wouldnt be a whole lot of hacking? But maybe thats just a silly id?a.

Thread Information