Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Mechanics of Crowning

Post Fiend
    After reading this thread, one thing stands clear: Godly does not understand the mechanics of crowning.

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    So much dirt everywhere, someone call a cleaner.

Another thought: If people didnt use VNC or xlogged there wouldnt be a whole lot of hacking? But maybe thats just a silly id?a.
    VNC has nothing to do with it, sensible security measures does.
    I use VNC for a lot of things, none of those things happens to be crosslogging tho, it just so happens that it's convenient to be able to remote control your computer :)

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovenmitt View Post
    [23:17:30] <zapanap> meh, it's k, i'll take the deal

This is the only line that matters. The deal was taken. Not required, but a free choice was made to accept it. Just like all four of your deals godly. A choice was made, not required.
    It's not the only line that matters, because by posting the log Anri broke the deal. You'll notice he cut my condition out of the log...which would explain why Godly hadn't seen it. :P

p.s. thanks for the LD anri, and you should probably blame flogger for not being able to get your rematch since he refused to let us war you as an option before we began our LD.
    Last edited by Zauper; 07-08-2013 at 18:47.

Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    It's not the only line that matters, because by posting the log Anri broke the deal. You'll notice he cut my condition out of the log. :P

p.s. thanks for the LD anri, and you should probably blame flogger for not being able to get your rematch since he refused to let us war you as an option before we began our LD.
    That's funny, isn't it pretty obvious if you warred Simians you'll double up

It's not the only line that matters, because by posting the log Anri broke the deal. You'll notice he cut my condition out of the log...which would explain why Godly hadn't seen it. :P

Dude, the deal expired yr8 :)

Also, thanks for the land. I consider Simians and Havoc to be on good terms from here on.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Quote Originally Posted by silent_killer View Post
    That's funny, isn't it pretty obvious if you warred Simians you'll double up
    relax freddy mercury
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Anri, when I said ok to the CF when zauper was asking council, I was under the impression that you were either going to dealbreak raze us into EOWCF or wait until we were fighting AMA again and raze us. Either way, you're a douche.

JustinSane, who are you again? Oh yeah that's right you play in SWEA. That automatically draws the inference that you are most likely a crown virgin.

"I hope we can at least partially agree that the reputation of your kingdom name coupled with the recruitment of certain players gave rise to various threats that was totally avoidable. If you have the ability to see the big picture, then this obvious fact should not be lost on you. And a logical extension to that is you should have foresaw the ****storm that was bound to circulate."

When have I ever joined a kingdom out of convenience or crown chances? I've already cemented my dominance.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Forum Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    Godly,

I hope we can at least partially agree that the reputation of your kingdom name coupled with the recruitment of certain players gave rise to various threats that was totally avoidable. If you have the ability to see the big picture, then this obvious fact should not be lost on you. And a logical extension to that is you should have foresaw the ****storm that was bound to circulate.
    Should try playing in Simians :P

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    Anri, when I said ok to the CF when zauper was asking council, I was under the impression that you were either going to dealbreak raze us into EOWCF or wait until we were fighting AMA again and raze us. Either way, you're a douche.

JustinSane, who are you again? Oh yeah that's right you play in SWEA. That automatically draws the inference that you are most likely a crown virgin.

"I hope we can at least partially agree that the reputation of your kingdom name coupled with the recruitment of certain players gave rise to various threats that was totally avoidable. If you have the ability to see the big picture, then this obvious fact should not be lost on you. And a logical extension to that is you should have foresaw the ****storm that was bound to circulate."

When have I ever joined a kingdom out of convenience or crown chances? I've already cemented my dominance.
    Funny you should ask; we've actually played together the past. And while I haven't played since age 30, I have to disappoint you by openly admitting that I do in fact have crowns - who knows, we might even share one or two between us ;- ).

I must say, though, that it's good to see that the size of your ego remains a constant in this, now fairly lackluster, game; while double-edged, your ego was always one of your key strengths - and these days it certainly adds spice to the community. So don't get me wrong, I have a lot of respect for you as a player - you were solid then, and from what I hear, that has not changed - but based on your posts on this forum, you seem fairly ignorant of much of what today, I assume, would be referred to as meta-aspects of the game. Thus my, admittedly snide, remark. That said, any KD should be happy to have you on their team. I know I would be.
    Last edited by JustinSane; 07-08-2013 at 21:58.

If dealbreaking, 2v1s and hacks are part of a new meta in utopia, then count me out. Hopefully everyone got it out of their system this round. If this continues into next round, it will be my last round. Having played in round 2, I don't miss it.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Forum Fanatic
    If dealbreaking, 2v1s and hacks are part of a new meta in utopia, then count me out. Hopefully everyone got it out of their system this round. If this continues into next round, it will be my last round. Having played in round 2, I don't miss it.
    This.

AMA got doubled last round so hopefully people can respect each other now. Sucks you joined a kingdom doubled AMA last age. "Half the roster is new" just doesn't cut it and the kd's rep stays just like I joined a kingdom who has beef with people with stuff committed 10 ages ago.

Your crown count and exploits are not noteworthy enough to cement any dominance.
    The End of an Era

I like to post
    Anri> Well, they told me they will reset
    Elit> im looking for zauper last 12h to talk him
    Anri> and cant fight simians
    Anri> ****ing losers that rage reset when things dont go thier way
    Anri> now i cant have my revenge and beat them
    Elit> ok if you want i can talk them
    Elit> for war you and reset after it :)
    Anri> i been talking to them and seems no luck
    Elit> buts its huge risk for you
    Anri> they think they will lose
    Elit> if you want i can talk them and ask?
    Elit> when see zauper
    Anri> would be really fun
    Elit> if you want it i can give try
    Anri> they are not that far off from our range
    Anri> it should still be a good war
    Anri> try, for sure
    Elit> ok
    Anri> would be great if we could get it
    Elit> ;)
    Elit> tbh i wanted to see bb and havoc
    Elit> but when its wont happend
    Elit> simians and havoc round 2 can be interest
    --------------
    Don't blame flogger. I told munk few days ago i want to talk with Zauper. You didn't contact me at all. There is your missed chance to get round 2 with simians BEFORE you landrop.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Forum Fanatic
    And missed chance to go 250k acres.

Last edited by Elldallan; 09-08-2013 at 23:41. Reason: oops dead thread

Thread Information