Thread: Rusty Recruiting

Post Fiend

Rusty Recruiting

Rusty and the crew are recruiting 2 attackers. we are heavy warring kingdom and dont care about personal goals.. we avg between 5-8 wars an age. Currently on track for 9-11 wars this age...

Currently recruiting 2 attackers...

Requirments-
    army in/out (willing to set alarms)
    team player
    fallows orders
    upo/Chatzy----our personal kingdom chat (not in game)

Experience-
    No real experience is required, Have a great core of players willing to teach you. would rather have a noob that listens/fallows orders then an experienced player that fallows his own schedule...

we are are a fun group of individuals that enjoy to have fun and goof off with each other, but are serious individuals about the game and do not allow any slacking.

One spot left! Feel free to also join #rusty on IRC for a chat :-)
    They gave Pandora a box. Prometheus begged her not to open it. She opened it. Every evil to which human flesh is heir came out of it.
    The last thing to come out of the box was HOPE.... It flew away.

Pandora's Box aka PB

Needs to get out more
    Good chat, Chatzy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Yep StratOcastle ;)

People are still more then welcome to join #rusty on IRC and have a chat with us though :-)
    They gave Pandora a box. Prometheus begged her not to open it. She opened it. Every evil to which human flesh is heir came out of it.

Pandora's Box aka PB

I see you still need one slot in your kd? can I join? tried scanning for good kd's and I think your kd have good war win ratio :) I'm not a total noob played a couple of ages way back in genesis days used to play with ghetto with no real aim so I'm looking for a good kd now that I can settle for a couple of years or until I don't have time to play utopia anymore. I'm willing to learn and follow orders though I can't really promise that I can do army in/out everytime since I have a 1 month old baby to take care off but if you think this will hinder me from joining you guys or I will be just a hinder to your great success then just say so :) I'm a very open minded person ^_^

Hey boart. Unfortunatly when playing in a serious KD like this, army in/out is a absolutely must. Although i wish you the best luck and hope you find a great KD that suits you :-)

Pandora's Box aka PB

If there is a spot open i would love to join. I have not played in a while so i would need some help on what to do to be honest. I can be on at anytime for any wars and have no problem with army in/out

valerkscorn, join #rusty on irc and we can have a chat ;-)

Pandora's Box aka PB

Post Fiend
    Rusty is recruiting for next Age.. pm if interested.

pmed :) no answer in-game, irc or PM :D

Post Fiend
    apologize... i have been out of town.. will be on for next 2 days..(as in back on irc in 8 hrs, way past my bed time)

Thread Information