Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Simians vs Haswell

Post Fiend
    snuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    Every ghetto can win with cheat. SWEA is good example for it. - Elit 2013
    Tbh I suspected that Strippers cheated, when we lost war to them - Drug 2014

Post Fiend
    reqi <3

Simians gonna loose , I was right before and I'm right this time.
    Strippers have proven bulling wont work.

Enthusiast
    Think it will be an interesting fight.

Of course TitusAN believes Strippers will win... he has a sick love for Cody and Silva... but then again.. who doesnt?

Thanks for the support, but calling this bullying is a stretch. Simians has some advantages over us, but then again how often do kingdoms war where one doesn't have a large advantage over the other?
    Proud Monarch of #Debauchery
    Stick to Your Word!
    It's all about the logs
    Follow Your Dreams!
    Believe in Yourself!
    Let Your Spirit Guide You!

Quote Originally Posted by SillyRabbit View Post
    Thanks for the support, but calling this bullying is a stretch. Simians has some advantages over us, but then again how often do kingdoms war where one doesn't have a large advantage over the other?
    90% of the top leaders is willing to disagree with you and say that you are the ones with the advantages simply because you have 3 human banks. Most beleive we will farm out. Most beleive Simians is at a huge disadvantage. Ask around and you will see.

Its pure nonsense that people think we are bullies, the game is designed with EoWcf and credits/science when you win plus you can extend the safety net by fortified and smart diplomacy before you get into a situation.

We had an advantage when we noticed your KD, now, nearly anyone would say we are the ones at disadvantage since you warred and beat Jerks and grew your banks from it.

You have greater wpa/science overall in your KD compared to us as well. Your problem lies within t/ms not being up to size and your banks having not a whole lot of wpa. So different advantages/disadvantages for us both. But like i tried to say, 3 human banks is the key advantage that every player in general beleive will make you win. Thus giving you the upper hand in this fight.

We are looking forward to a good war. It seems challenging from different perspectives and may the best KD win no matter advantages/disadvantages.

I dont think anyone really beleive Simians is the ones that ever run from a conflict, we warred a lot of times in impossible conflicts and at huge disadvantages. We hardly ever have any advantage good enough to mention.

You need to beleive more in yourselfs just like we will to try and prove all the haters wrong that keeps saying we cant win this battle due to your heavy bank advantage. We shall see, we shall see.
    We like a good war/challenge. That is what we are all about.
    Last edited by Anri; 09-08-2013 at 17:30.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Enthusiast
    Banks + Trash game mechanics + The button = Strippers favourites, but I have no idea of the condition of both KDs provs.

I never understood why Strippers did not explore their chained faeries the moment when Jerks wd'ed. Should be freaking cheap even in war ;)

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Drug View Post
    I never understood why Strippers did not explore their chained faeries the moment when Jerks wd'ed. Should be freaking cheap even in war ;)
    +1. Dont know why they kept their faerys as their smallest provinces. With those 3 banks, soldier / gold aiding for exploring even in war would have been easy to come by.

It's not often Simians have the advantage but when they do, they make excuses after a lost.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    90% of the top leaders is willing to disagree with you and say that you are the ones with the advantages simply because you have 3 human banks. Most beleive we will farm out. Most beleive Simians is at a huge disadvantage. Ask around and you will see.
    About the only way u guys turn it get an advantage is if u use your halfer to steal during eowcf and/or your own Human/halfer to 2-3 tap their low def humans banks. You could easily tap those 300-400k def banks gain a couple thousand acres then toss in a few razes with your top attackers during their eowcf. Their "war" is over and your notice expired thusit wouldn't be dealbreaking. However thats super poor form and even with as much crap as Simains takes i dont think they'd do that.

Quote Originally Posted by ofgortens View Post
    +1. Dont know why they kept their faerys as their smallest provinces. With those 3 banks, soldier / gold aiding for exploring even in war would have been easy to come by.
    Those 2 fearies have to have like 10-15 raw wpa and some very nice science mods. If you dont explore them you use them to fireball simians banks and force simians to waste hits massacre them. The difference between a 2500 acre feary and a 4500 acre feary wont be much in terms of def if they got explored hard yet it's a factor of 2 to their mod wpa. Better to use your resources to try to make your banks a real threat.

Regular
    Most interesting to me...everyone keeps puttin words into our mouths all age long. Its like talkin to my wife reading this garbage. Pretty sure us Dealscumbreakeraucherians have enjoyed this age w/o complaining. Funny how everyone's panties are in a twist over us. Enjoy your DEALs and CFs while we keep enjoying our WARs scrubs..win or lose

HAIL the BloodGod!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    About the only way u guys turn it get an advantage is if u use your halfer to steal during eowcf and/or your own Human/halfer to 2-3 tap their low def humans banks. You could easily tap those 300-400k def banks gain a couple thousand acres then toss in a few razes with your top attackers during their eowcf. Their "war" is over and your notice expired thusit wouldn't be dealbreaking. However thats super poor form and even with as much crap as Simains takes i dont think they'd do that.

Those 2 fearies have to have like 10-15 raw wpa and some very nice science mods. If you dont explore them you use them to fireball simians banks and force simians to waste hits massacre them. The difference between a 2500 acre feary and a 4500 acre feary wont be much in terms of def if they got explored hard yet it's a factor of 2 to their mod wpa. Better to use your resources to try to make your banks a real threat.
    All of it crossed our minds.

The first move is to cheap, i gave it some tought and it would just be to bad sport even if its a legit move that would wipe them out easy.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by silent_killer View Post
    It's not often Simians have the advantage but when they do, they make excuses after a lost.
    Freddy mercury has been one of the biggest Simians fans for many ages now.
    We thank you for the support
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Enthusiast
    I expect to see Simians loose badly vs the 3 big provs. Even if by some miracle Simians wins the war because Deuche's wd to save the 3 banks, deuche's destroy the halfer and Calle, leaving a 10k acres Anri..........just my own prediction.

Anri you put way too much focus into LL etc, you only have so much mana. Why do you guys always grow Anri's big Fairy prov after you establish one bank each age? At least put up some back up for your big human and don't leave him hanging out to dry age after age.

I hope to see a close war, but I don't expect it will happen.

Thread Information