Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Simians vs Haswell

well if simians waves into an EoWCF, then you should say, swea will vulture simians after simians vultures strippers. Such is the food chain.
    Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn
    Epic White Mage

by abs rules 1 bank hit is dibs... = hostile

i remember that rule a lot ;-)
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    by abs rules 1 bank hit is dibs... = hostile

i remember that rule a lot ;-)
    Do you see Absalom around to enforce that rule? Run Forest, run.

P.S. Please suicide your cows <3

Quote Originally Posted by JustinSane View Post
    Do you see Absalom around to enforce that rule? Run Forest, run.

P.S. Please suicide your cows <3
    retalling someones cow that hit someone else at this stage in age would be extremely lame... I would hope abs is not required to enforce basic fairness in the top as we may not see much of them with dorje/asf seeming to be not playing... No Zoot or Matty anymore :p. They don't really have the leaders around atm afaik. No one has the time/dedication of flogger/elit. That alliance should perhaps concern you more ;)
    My life is better then yours.

Post Fiend
    Takes a runner to know a runner big talker. I imagine there will be no sympathy for SWEA by AMA since your gutless kingdom likes to hit into wars or hostiles.

Line up for AMA and cry later. Time for the weakest kingdom in the top 5, SWEA to be farmed.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    retalling someones cow that hit someone else at this stage in age would be extremely lame... I would hope abs is not required to enforce basic fairness
    You of all people talking about 'basic fairness'? Particularly so in a situation like this?! Please, this isn't Comedy club.

Quote Originally Posted by Ovenmitt View Post
    It doesnt. SWEA will either wave simians after simians vultures, or they wont. It's as simple as that.
    FYP ;)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Koodo View Post
    Takes a runner to know a runner big talker. I imagine there will be no sympathy for SWEA by AMA since your gutless kingdom likes to hit into wars or hostiles.

Line up for AMA and cry later. Time for the weakest kingdom in the top 5, SWEA to be farmed.
    We will war AMA in due time. We would've warred Havoc too, if not for their land drop. We will certainly war x:x when people stops getting in our way - assuming we can meet on somewhat even grounds. And certainly we will war Simians, as soon as they man up and press the inevitable button.
    Last edited by Palem; 10-08-2013 at 16:08.

Post Fiend
    You reap what you sow SWEA nub. Send out so AMA can snack on your cow. The fish at the end of the rod will be AMA eating SWEA eating Simians. The acres you take from Simians will be transferred ---- to the rightful owners of those acres ---- AMA :D.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Koodo View Post
    You reap what you sow SWEA nub. Send out so AMA can snack on your cow. The fish at the end of the rod will be AMA eating SWEA eating Simians. The acres you take from Simians will be transferred ---- to the rightful owners of those acres ---- AMA :D.
    I trust Elit to have more honor and intelligence than Anri and Calle. Should he not, so be it; we have no issue with AMA winning the age, anyway.

We will war AMA in due time. We would've warred Havoc too, if not for their land drop. We will certainly war x:x when people stops getting in our way - assuming we can meet on somewhat even grounds. And certainly we will war Simians, as soon as they man up and press the inevitable button.

You have to understand the dynamic at the top you created, where AMA wins no matter what.

Ama notices swea notices simians long ago noticed x:x

Simians waves x:x, gets waved by swea, ama farms swea and comes out on top.

Simians wars swea, ama takes free acres from x:x, and comes out on top

Ama comes on on top either way, as a result of swea's actions.
    Last edited by Palem; 10-08-2013 at 16:09. Reason: locs
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovenmitt View Post
    You have to understand the dynamic at the top you created, where AMA wins no matter what.

Ama notices swea notices simians long ago noticed x:x

Simians waves x:x, gets waved by swea, ama farms swea and comes out on top.

Simians wars swea, ama takes free acres from x:x, and comes out on top

Ama comes on on top either way, as a result of swea's actions.
    1) We noticed you before AMA noticed us. We are not hitting you to run from AMA; in fact, we waited for AMA to give us notice, and when they didn't decided to pull the plug on you - ultimately, you have to learn that threats come at a price.

2) Elit is not as dishonorable as Anri/Calle/You.

3) While you obviously have a problem with AMA winning this round, we are perfectly fine with that outcome.

P.S. You know full well x:x has no desire to war you. You know full well they asked you to stay out of their conflict. You know full well that you have threatened not only to hit them in EowCF but also said that you will hit them even if they wave someone else (who - like x:x - is not interested in a fight). Your hypocrisy is simply unrivaled, with the possible exception of goodz, above.

Go reset or something?
    Last edited by Palem; 10-08-2013 at 16:10. Reason: locs

1) We noticed you before AMA noticed us. We are not hitting you to run from AMA; in fact, we waited for AMA to give us notice, and when they didn't decided to pull the plug on you - ultimately, you have to learn that threats come at a price.
    If someone waves another kingdom and sends enough hits to make it "hostile", you should stay out.
    There have been countless discussions on what is fair and what is not and the best definition of a hostile is simply going by the game itself; 15+ points given on meter is a hostile.
    If the target kingdom does not retal for 12+ hours, the initiating kingdom is open to be hit by anyone.

People who still go by "dibs" are silly

P.S. You know full well Strippers has no desire to war you. You know full well they asked you to stay out of their conflict. You know full well that you have threatened not only to hit them in EowCF but also said that you will hit them even if they wave someone else (who - like Strippers - is not interested in a fight). Your hypocrisy is simply unrivaled, with the possible exception of goodz, above.
    I believe this is true (with the exception that Strippers does not mind to war but wants to have time settle their TMs) but when you yourself say you'll wave regardless of what Simians does, it doesnt make you any better than goodz or Anri :p

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by prot View Post
    If someone waves another kingdom and sends enough hits to make it "hostile", you should stay out.
    There have been countless discussions on what is fair and what is not and the best definition of a hostile is simply going by the game itself; 15+ points given on meter is a hostile.
    If the target kingdom does not retal for 12+ hours, the initiating kingdom is open to be hit by anyone.

People who still go by "dibs" are silly

I believe this is true (with the exception that Strippers does not mind to war but wants to have time settle their TMs) but when you yourself say you'll wave regardless of what Simians does, it doesnt make you any better than goodz or Anri :p
    First of all, Simians has yet to wave another kingdom and make it "hostile". As for precedents, however, you'd be hard pressed trying to find support for the idea of vulturing someone in EowCF to get "hostile" and thus avoid being hit. That said, if we are to go by the game - as you just suggested - then "War overrides hostilities with all other kingdoms. Upon leaving war, hostilities resume.". That is, the guide supports the praxis in that sense: hitting into someones war/eowcf doesn't make you hostile per se. I agree with you though, dibs are silly.

P.S. Where did I say I will wave regardless of what Simians does?

First of all, Simians has yet to wave another kingdom and make it "hostile". As for precedents, however, you'd be hard pressed trying to find support for the idea of vulturing someone in EowCF to get "hostile" and thus avoid being hit. That said, if we are to go by the game - as you just suggested - then "War overrides hostilities with all other kingdoms. Upon leaving war, hostilities resume.". That is, the guide supports the praxis in that sense: hitting into someones war/eowcf doesn't make you hostile per se. I agree with you though, dibs are silly.

lmao i cant believe they allow you to have a forum account
    <Cobra> oh god I am old.. I graduated when you were born

<KaiN> respect my internet gangsta
    <KaiN> i'll bust some e-caps in yo ass

<+CrazyMatt> <3 wargodess
    <+Wargodess-away> <3 CrazyMatt

<@cypress[work]> go dream about it, thats the only way ure getting any
    ^she wants to be apart of my dreams... she's not that special :P

We can claim you with more then an expired notice. We can start drag. Make bad hits for points only etc etc. Swea just runs and interfere here. Really bad play to try and get in on the fight before us only to run from ama... But everyone here gonna make simians look bad so whatever. Does not matter how well or how strong we perform. Kds that made bad deals to us will attempt to play us dirtty. Notice itself is very border-line when they said they will war us. Swea its time you stop running. You done it all age.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Thread Information