Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Simians vs Haswell

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    We can claim you with more then an expired notice. We can start drag. Make bad hits for points only etc etc. Swea just runs and interfere here. Really bad play to try and get in on the fight before us only to run from ama... But everyone here gonna make simians look bad so whatever. Does not matter how well or how strong we perform. Kds that made bad deals to us will attempt to play us dirtty. Notice itself is very border-line when they said they will war us. Swea its time you stop running. You done it all age.
    I was under the impression that AMA hadn't noticed SWEA, so how can they be running?
    Last edited by Elldallan; 10-08-2013 at 09:49.

Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    It's my impression that AMA hadn't noticed SWEA, so how can they be running?
    because they knew they would get noticed anytime soon by them. Cf expired yr9. They gave notice to us right at expire = run from AMA in any way they can
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Quote Originally Posted by JustinSane View Post
    1) We noticed you before AMA noticed us. We are not hitting you to run from AMA; in fact, we waited for AMA to give us notice, and when they didn't decided to pull the plug on you - ultimately, you have to learn that threats come at a price.

2) Elit is not as dishonorable as Anri/Calle/You.

3) While you obviously have a problem with AMA winning this round, we are perfectly fine with that outcome.

P.S. You know full well x:x has no desire to war you. You know full well they asked you to stay out of their conflict. You know full well that you have threatened not only to hit them in EowCF but also said that you will hit them even if they wave someone else (who - like x:x - is not interested in a fight). Your hypocrisy is simply unrivaled, with the possible exception of goodz, above.

Go reset or something?
    1 - You are implying a cf expiration notice = a war. You are entirely wrong, and completely ignorant.

2 - I have far more honor, and crowns then you. I don't see why you feel the need to rolodex elit here. He is perfectly capable of speaking for himself. I dont speak for anri or calle or even simians, because I don't need to.

3 - Elit doesn't deserve to win anything but a muppet decorated birthday cake

x:x doesn't have to desire anything. We stayed out of their conflict, which is now over. I encourage you to sodomize yourself with a retractable baton. Swea.does.not.have.the.balls. to wave us in fort. I'm perfectly content waiting out for ama's farmout of swea to begin. Especially if swea (attempts) to wave us first. Nothing like a double hostile you brought on yourself.
    Last edited by Palem; 10-08-2013 at 16:11. Reason: locs
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

Veteran
    Swea made a dick move and will suffer what if strippers Think you stool there target 2, And also wave Swea with simians and ama 3 vs 1 becuse Swea hit into strippers war with pewpew.

I cant see Swea making this out alive when they the one tring to make dubble hostil ider on us or on them self.

What will the rest of the top Think ? ( i dont Think our allies for the age will take light on it ider if swea wave us )

Strippers said they fine with war they just wanted time we where able to hit them when they ww , we dident out of respect and wait for them to be oow just as we wait for conflict with jerks t? end. then Swea notice us and will force us to not honor that choise we made , I dont know why Swea have to hit simians and make us both kd?s lose what have we done to Swea anything wrong? no, have we support them? yes, is simians leaders from sweden? yes , they dont just lose there own age and ours they also make sure they wont have a single allied next age.

Mabe this is Swea last age i dont know must be the case.

If they do pull this dick move and wave Simians i see then end up GB this age and the one to come.
    Mabe i am wrong but i highly Think otherwise.

Ofc Simians will go for strippers we been waiting for there conflict to end. we serv them 72h notice 48h pre to jerks wave ish , So its not like Swea dident know this war was to happen.

I feel sorry for the Swedish team to Think they can pull this move off.

Like Ovenmitt said they open up to a 2vs1 3vs1 or even 5vs1.

Total ludicrous move ( them who live will see the end of there actions )

1 - You are implying a cf expiration notice = a war. You are entirely wrong, and completely ignorant.
    So why is Simians all "we gonna war Haswell" you seem to think that there is a war involved just cause you gave notice. (by you I mean Simians obviously)

2 - I have far more honor, and crowns then you. I don't see why you feel the need to rolodex elit here. He is perfectly capable of speaking for himself. I dont speak for anri or calle or even simians, because I don't need to.
    Nobody that farms out willingly has any honor :)

Swea made a dick move and will suffer what if strippers Think you stool there target 2, And also wave Swea with simians and ama 3 vs 1 becuse Swea hit into strippers war with pewpew.
    Giving out notice is dickmoves suddenly? Then man, you're such a dick. You dont know what Debauchery even after doing diplo with them? Thats pretty sad.

What will the rest of the top Think ? ( i dont Think our allies for the age will take light on it ider if swea wave us )
    So far you people been the ones crying the most, we have done anything that would break any ingame rules or gentleman rules.

Strippers said they fine with war they just wanted time we where able to hit them when they ww , we dident out of respect and wait for them to be oow just as we wait for conflict with jerks t? end. then Swea notice us and will force us to not honor that choise we made , I dont know why Swea have to hit simians and make us both kd?s lose what have we done to Swea anything wrong? no, have we support them? yes, is simians leaders from sweden? yes , they dont just lose there own age and ours they also make sure they wont have a single allied next age
    You didnt want to give them anything you wanted to be a patethic little scum and hit into their eowcf right away so stop talking about respect cause you have none. But I guess vulturing a kingdom that just ended a war is your form of "respect"? Cause you're a good target obviously, duh. Why you want to war Debauchery why not AMA? You talk so much ****, but so far Simians been all talk and no action.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    So why is Simians all "we gonna war Haswell" you seem to think that there is a war involved just cause you gave notice. (by you I mean Simians obviously)

Because we made that intention clear. It has nothing to do with the CF notice expiring. Pay attention to semantics and you might learn something.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

Veteran
    Korp try i bet you 100 credits if you wave simians you will suffer God?s Wrath , you do this to running we are not , that is the diffrence we gave our notice 8 Days ago , i even started a post long ago to make sure ALL know we will take Haswell on so we can have a 1vs1 , but go ahead and wave us and 3 vs 1 your self or 5 vs 1 , you lose we lose the rest win. Great move lol

Veteran
    Not to say you lose in the future also but mabe you dont care about the coming ages who know mabe you dissband after this age

Quote Originally Posted by Ovenmitt View Post
    Because we made that intention clear. It has nothing to do with the CF notice expiring. Pay attention to semantics and you might learn something.
    You seem not to be up to date with the situation so you may be excused. So far in this discussion Simians has considered a notice = war.

Quote Originally Posted by calle View Post
    Korp try i bet you 100 credits if you wave simians you will suffer God?s Wrath , you do this to running we are not , that is the diffrence we gave our notice 8 Days ago , i even started a post long ago to make sure ALL know we will take Haswell on so we can have a 1vs1 , but go ahead and wave us and 3 vs 1 your self or 5 vs 1 , you lose we lose the rest win. Great move lol

Not to say you lose in the future also but mabe you dont care about the coming ages who know mabe you dissband after this age
    You believe in God now as well, getting really desperate here are we :) As said previously we havent done anything wrong, if anything Simians makes bad deals that give room for people to wave them like this. You are obviously running away from SWEA cause you scream gangbang everytime. You scared bro? You seem to think that because you tell people that you will have a conflict with another kingdom that makes you untouchable but thats pretty hilarious. If Simians has managed to be trash for this long I am pretty sure SWEA can manage to be around for some ages. But since we know Simians is all talk and no action its all good.

You didnt want to give them anything you wanted to be a patethic little scum and hit into their eowcf right away so stop talking about respect cause you have none. But I guess vulturing a kingdom that just ended a war is your form of "respect"? Cause you're a good target obviously, duh. Why you want to war Debauchery why not AMA? You talk so much ****, but so far Simians been all talk and no action.
    Hitting into ppls wars makes you less of a scum, right? :)
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

You believe in God now as well, getting really desperate here are we :) As said previously we havent done anything wrong, if anything Simians makes bad deals that give room for people to wave them like this. You are obviously running away from SWEA cause you scream gangbang everytime. You scared bro? You seem to think that because you tell people that you will have a conflict with another kingdom that makes you untouchable but thats pretty hilarious. If Simians has managed to be trash for this long I am pretty sure SWEA can manage to be around for some ages. But since we know Simians is all talk and no action its all good.
    You talk the talk Korp, so why not fight AMA ? You havnt really done anything all age :)
    It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.

Post Fiend
    Looks like Simians running from SWEA and SWEA running from AMA

interesting

Quote Originally Posted by MrCurious View Post
    You talk the talk Korp, so why not fight AMA ? You havnt really done anything all age :)
    I guess that I should make a more polite answer. Why Simians is bigger than us and in a good range, fighting AMA would have several setbacks. Its like, why didnt you fight Simians or us instead of trying to take advantage of Debauchery?
    Last edited by Korp; 10-08-2013 at 12:14.

Veteran
    We see if they get it soon MrCurious , they putting them self in the worst spot ever open them self up to a GB or 2vs1 or 3vs1 if strippers Think its time to repay the hitting into war or if allies Think they done wrong also then up to 5 vs 1 , They Think they done noting wrong ehhe ? well they know we gave notice so they gave notice into notice and they know AMA was coming for them so yea they put them in the worst spot and opt to take us down with them for what reson i dont understand.

Thread Information