Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Infidels of Simians

Infidels of Simians

You have awoken the wrath of SWEAS glorious leader Mansoor by trying to steal their rightfull target. Therefor Mansoor have decided to descend upon Simians with a great fury and wrath. Tremble infidels of Simians for the ending is soon upon thee.

Korp Prophet/spokesperson of SWEA

Enthusiast
    I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it "The Terminator". First I crouch down in the shower in the classic "naked Terminator traveling through time" pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the Terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my Terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy.

post 998 this is how much i care :)
    <Cobra> oh god I am old.. I graduated when you were born

<KaiN> respect my internet gangsta
    <KaiN> i'll bust some e-caps in yo ass

<+CrazyMatt> <3 wargodess
    <+Wargodess-away> <3 CrazyMatt

<@cypress[work]> go dream about it, thats the only way ure getting any
    ^she wants to be apart of my dreams... she's not that special :P

Stop running from AMA swea

We all ready noticed Strippers and can dragon/hit them to hostile now all ready if we want.
    That would mean you intefere. There is no way to run from AMA so stop trying.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Quote Originally Posted by Anri View Post
    Stop running from AMA swea

We all ready noticed Strippers and can dragon/hit them to hostile now all ready if we want.
    That would mean you intefere. There is no way to run from AMA so stop trying.
    So, wait you would hit them into eowcf and then you would call that a hostile? lol, are you so scared of facing the wrath of Mansoor? :( For it to be considered a hostile theres need to be hostile activity from both sides, you waving Debauchery wouldnt be considered a hostile its called a wave. But yes, you could hit them to hostile but that doesnt change anything, we shall execute our punishment as we see fit either way.

lmao korps a nub

.nubhat korp

Enthusiast
    ^ 1000 better be good!!!

umm ummm umm so much pressure >.<

are silver foxes worth more than regular foxes?

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    So, wait you would hit them into eowcf and then you would call that a hostile? lol, are you so scared of facing the wrath of Mansoor? :( For it to be considered a hostile theres need to be hostile activity from both sides, you waving Debauchery wouldnt be considered a hostile its called a wave. But yes, you could hit them to hostile but that doesnt change anything, we shall execute our punishment as we see fit either way.
    You make no sense. If a top KD in range of each other gives button it is hostile. Even if we do absaloms 12h rule of no hits it will still not be a closed hostile and ur time is up against AMA notice. Even if they are in EoWcf its hostile cause we still give them a button they can use either by exit war early or wait til they exit or when they want to use it really. A hostile is a hostile.
    You cant bend the rules no matter how much you want. We are preparing for Strippers and you should stop interfering because you want to run from Elit/AMA.

If you interfere with our fight, that you in a way all ready are then by all means carry on and we shall see what happens.

GL
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

You make no sense. If a top KD in range of each other gives button it is hostile. Even if we do absaloms 12h rule of no hits it will still not be a closed hostile and ur time is up against AMA notice. Even if they are in EoWcf its hostile cause we still give them a button they can use either by exit war early or wait til they exit or when they want to use it really. A hostile is a hostile.
    We are obviously on different sides of what makes sense or not, your version gives plenty of room to abuse the situation. Kingdom A notice Kingdom B, Kingdom B proceeds to make few hits into Kingdom A but then hits Kingdom C to hostile, using your logic Kingdom B is now untouchable.

If you interfere with our fight, that you in a way all ready are then by all means carry on and we shall see what happens.
    Better start hitting into their eowcf then. :)

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyMatt View Post
    umm ummm umm so much pressure >.<

are silver foxes worth more than regular foxes?
    Yes, but less than Gold.

Enthusiast
    Stop involving other kds anri, we gave u notice - we hawe done nothing unlegit. make better cf deals.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    We are obviously on different sides of what makes sense or not, your version gives plenty of room to abuse the situation. Kingdom A notice Kingdom B, Kingdom B proceeds to make few hits into Kingdom A but then hits Kingdom C to hostile, using your logic Kingdom B is now untouchable.
    If they hit you then you clearly have causus belli so feel free to hit them regardless of what they may be up to an hour or several later. The fact that they put themselves in a double hostile is none of your concern, it's what could have happened between AMA, Havoc & BB this age if Havoc hadn't backed off, BB notices Havoc, Havoc hits AMA, BB sees this as dodging and waves, AMA has clear cause to retal since they got hit so they probably would have, Havoc put themselves into a 2v1(unlike AMA the previous age where Sanct was the initiator, not AMA) and it would have been Havoc's own fault for putting themselves in that position

we noticed strippers far before you noticed us so youre kingdom a b c logic is wrong korp, kingdom a (simians) noticed kingdom b (strippers) -> its even been announced in the forums yesterday, now kingdom c (swedish nubs) thinks htey can jump our notice and hit us to hide from kingdom d (ama)... god this is why no one in the world likes sweden

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyMatt View Post
    we noticed strippers far before you noticed us so youre kingdom a b c logic is wrong korp, kingdom a (simians) noticed kingdom b (strippers) -> its even been announced in the forums yesterday, now kingdom c (swedish nubs) thinks htey can jump our notice and hit us to hide from kingdom d (ama)... god this is why no one in the world likes sweden
    You seem to think that notice alone holds some value, that is wrong. Take for example the time when Simians noticed 3 kingdoms at the same time, by your logic they should warred all of them but ended up warring neither. I just assume you are american and ignorant. :)

Thread Information