Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Infidels of Simians

lmao well the only problem is our notice is up we can wave whenever so youre 60 hour notice is useless
    <Cobra> oh god I am old.. I graduated when you were born

<KaiN> respect my internet gangsta
    <KaiN> i'll bust some e-caps in yo ass

<+CrazyMatt> <3 wargodess
    <+Wargodess-away> <3 CrazyMatt

<@cypress[work]> go dream about it, thats the only way ure getting any
    ^she wants to be apart of my dreams... she's not that special :P

you arent a kingdom a or b youre a kingdom c in this situation :)

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyMatt View Post
    we noticed strippers far before you noticed us so youre kingdom a b c logic is wrong korp, kingdom a (simians) noticed kingdom b (strippers) -> its even been announced in the forums yesterday, now kingdom c (swedish nubs) thinks htey can jump our notice and hit us to hide from kingdom d (ama)... god this is why no one in the world likes sweden
    Well if their notice expires before your notice with strippers does then technically they can, there is no actual conflict until hits have been traded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    You seem to think that notice alone holds some value, that is wrong. Take for example the time when Simians noticed 3 kingdoms at the same time, by your logic they should warred all of them but ended up warring neither. I just assume you are american and ignorant. :)
    Didn't they end up gb'ed by several of those kd's, if you notice 3 kd's you better be ready to fight all 3 of those kd's because they may start to hit you when notice time is up, and you'd only have yourself to blame for your crappy situation.
    Last edited by Elldallan; 09-08-2013 at 23:45.

Enthusiast
    You can wave but you will loose big. enjoy

lmao well the only problem is our notice is up we can wave whenever so youre 60 hour notice is useless
    Yea, Anri threaten with that, waving into eowcf just to avoid SWEA :) A lot of guts and bravery there.

Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    Didn't they end up gb'ed by several of those kd's, if you notice 3 kd's you better be ready to fight all 3 of those kd's because they may start to hit you when notice time is up, and you'd only have yourself to blame for your crappy situation.
    As I recall it they ended up farming out to HoH which got the crown that age.

guts and bravery? you are running from ama, wheres your guts and bravery you hypocrit

Yea, Anri threaten with that, waving into eowcf just to avoid SWEA :) A lot of guts and bravery there.
    Where did you get the the illusion that there's any guts or bravery in top nw/land play?
    As I recall it they ended up farming out to HoH which got the crown that age.
    You may be correct, my memory is a bit flaky since I was retired around that time :)

guts and bravery? you are running from ama, wheres your guts and bravery you hypocrit
    Are we? I didnt know AMA was coming after us, you seem to be well informed. It seems more likely that you are running away from AMA in that case.

Enthusiast
    I been sitting with 20% draft for weeks, secure that simians would never hit me, then anri comes demanding a proper cf with threats of attacking us, ofc mansoor gona give him a ****ty deal.

stop involving other kds.

Enthusiast
    Non of that is true.

Post Fiend
    we noticed strippers far before you noticed us so youre kingdom a b c logic is wrong korp, kingdom a (simians) noticed kingdom b (strippers) -> its even been announced in the forums yesterday, now kingdom c (swedish nubs) thinks htey can jump our notice and hit us to hide from kingdom d (ama)... god this is why no one in the world likes sweden
    First, the 'interfering' party is you - it was clear before the Jerks - Strippers war that they have been looking to war us for quite some time. Second, by your logic, AMA can't wave us, because we gave you notice first. Third, be careful about how you address glorious Swedes in the future. We do not take lightly on infidel trash talk.

Forum Addict
    Snamel is lestat in disguise? Cant be a simian player...

let me help you out mansoor snamel = lemans

Quote Originally Posted by JustinSane View Post
    First, the 'interfering' party is you - it was clear before the Jerks - Strippers war that they have been looking to war us for quite some time. Second, by your logic, AMA can't wave us, because we gave you notice first. Third, be careful about how you address glorious Swedes in the future. We do not take lightly on infidel trash talk.
    we noticed strippers. The notice expired here all ready. You notice us into our notice. Your to late cause we are going to war Strippers. You just ruin the game if you hit us n you get raped by our allies if you interfere. Sad stuff.. Sad play.

I also never threathened Mansoor. We made a deal after very simple dip. The problem is Swea became desperate.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Post Demon
    Zero pimps on both sides ... all hoes.

Thread Information